BN TV

Caitlyn Jenner Defends her Memoir in New Interview, Talks About Kris, being close to Kim, Khloe not Speaking to her for 2 Years and More!

BellaNaija.com

In a recent Interview with Andy Cohen of SiriusXM, Caitlyn Jenner discusses her memoir The Secrets of my Life and defends it. She says he was telling her truth even though they were some harsh truth in it about her ex Kris Jenner.

She talks about  doesn’t alienate her from her kids, saying “time will tell.”  The reality TV star also says that she has only spoken to Kim in recent times. She stated that she has not spoken to Khloe and she doesn’t think Khloe want to speak to her as they haven’t spoken in two years.

She hasn’t talked to me in about two years. That’s sad. I was very very close to Khloe. I had 23 years of raising her. I met Khloe when she was 5 years old.

“Of course, it hurts. She was on Howard Stern and called me a liar and that kind of pissed me off too because I never lied to her. If I didn’t tell her everything…first of all, she never asked.” she added.

Watch

1. Carina

April 27, 2017 at 10:19 pm

I still can’t believe this is Bruce I used to see on Keeping up with the Kardashians.
    SMH

2. o

April 27, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Hey Bruce!!!

3. Fifi

April 28, 2017 at 12:35 am

All the attention Bruce thought he would recieve from his being a woman didnt pan out as expected. One day soon he would commit suicide, i mean how much flogging of this is dead life can he possibly subject the world to? No one cares man

• Moyo

April 28, 2017 at 8:34 am

Exactly, no one cares

4. Sexy O

April 28, 2017 at 7:40 am

His transiting was an epic fail. He taught he could get all the attention that the girls were getting hence the need for him to transit. Sorry Bruce

• lady in the red dress

April 28, 2017 at 12:05 pm

i really do not thing that is the reason for his transition. He Spoke his truth.Kris is just shocked he spilled everything! do not forget that family always operate from a ‘business’ perspective.

5. Moyo

April 28, 2017 at 8:36 am

I wonder what this man/woman transgender was thinking of before his transition, that he will look better or feel better as a female. He looks like I don’t know

6. Xyz

April 28, 2017 at 9:36 am

Things really didn’t turn out for Bruce the way he expected. With I am cait receiving very low ratings and then being cancelled, no real friends or family. I’m sure he misses his old life. I hope (s)he can somehow cope and find a way to be happy.

7. M&

April 28, 2017 at 9:58 am

So I keep thinking, when they have to see a doctor what do they say? Because there are health peculiarities among the sexes, based on genetics.

8. mulikat

April 28, 2017 at 12:51 pm

the fool become woman dressing like woman after 5 kids. the problem , he cant perform with is wife again, so change is mind to become woman, since is joy sick is no more working.the woman he marry like that thing so much, she is a cheater,marry a man who cant give her what she want on bed. fooling is self, woman ko woman ni,old man at 65 now he feel like woman abeg pack well.with that ugly legs,not ashame of is kids and gr,kids, what they will face in school and public, anyway they live on sex and nude picture.

9. yummymummycumchick