Events

Celebration of Life: Ugonna Nwaeze’s Service of Songs & Burial Arrangements Announced

The entire family of Ojimadu Nwaeze announces the funeral arrangements of their beloved son, brother and uncle – Engr. Ugonna Arthur Nwaeze, who passed away on the 16th of March 2017.

Service of Songs

Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm

Interment follows immediately after

Signed,
Henry Nwaeze

1. Nneoma

April 5, 2017 at 11:13 am

My heart won’t stop breaking over this. Oh dear! Ugonna as young as he was, was a trailblazer. Made remarkable impact on our lives in Abuja. Raw chicken to your doorsteps, garri to your doorsteps, tomato to your doorsteps, pepper, any freaking thing you want. You can even specify join? I would always say. “please skin my chicken o” and my chicken would come skinned!

Ugonna! Vibrant young man, full of life. Chai!

2. Shocked

April 5, 2017 at 11:28 am

This is heartbreaking! What a bright young man. It is always disheartening to see young people with so much potential pass away. May his soul Rest In Peace.

3. never mind

April 5, 2017 at 11:48 am

it is not goodbye for the family and friends, it is just goodnight. you were full of life, generous and always cracking jokes, i was told you loved food. your memory will bring joy to our faces rather than tears and pain. you are in safe hands and in a better place. Although we will miss you and all your jokes but we have hope and assurance we (family and friends will reunite with you. so rest well. May God give the family hope, comfort and, strength in each passing day!! Goodnight Angelugonna.

4. maddam of the crushers

April 5, 2017 at 12:01 pm

and this guy had plenty women crush… chai! many women are heart broken including myself cause in my dreams we were already married oh! you will be missed dearly but You are in a better place, at least you are resting well with no pain, suffering, tears. all of us are eventually going to die, some die earlier than expected some die longer than expected but God knows best. With God there is always hope of reuniting with your loved ones, so no shaking. for the family, God will give you strength and hope. Ugonna is resting in the Lord and that alone brings hope and joy. Amen! so all of you girls that were planning on kidnapping Ugonna for forced marriage, you girls can now rest.

5. rain

April 5, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Ugonna may your soul rest in peace. you made a great impact on the time you spent on this earth

6. TeeW

April 5, 2017 at 1:05 pm

Rest well Ugonna. You touched my life through your vision. This is a great loss to the world, but I know you are in heaven and smiling on us. Rest well ??

7. o

April 5, 2017 at 2:02 pm

So so sad. May he rest in peace

8. Lara

April 5, 2017 at 3:12 pm

what happened to him?
    May his soul RIP

9. Yerim

April 5, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Ive heard nothing but good accolades from people for this young man, may his soul rest in peace. Excuse my curiousity but what happened, can not help but ask, was it an accident, sickness?

10. Stuz

April 5, 2017 at 4:04 pm

May he rest in peace….Amen

11. bambam

April 5, 2017 at 4:25 pm

rest in peace Ugo… we will all miss you dearly!
    *cancer sucks!

12. nduaguibe patrick chimela

April 5, 2017 at 10:27 pm

I don’t know you in person but my heart bleed when I held abt ur death,I have read so many accolade abt u ad how generous u are,ur dad was the a great philatropist when he is alive ad I know u emunate ur generosity from him,rest on till that ressurection morning ,adieu ugonna,adieu authur,adieu Nwa oji.

13. victor ibegbulam

April 5, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Rest in peace my dear brother.

14. Ezego Adimchinobi

April 6, 2017 at 6:25 am

Why is it that good thing don’t last? Another big tree that inhabit the poor birds has fallen again in ubakala. R .I.P Mr Nkataa

15. chimason Godstime

April 6, 2017 at 8:50 am

Rest on brother, you were like your dad when he was alive.good people die young.Rest in peace is hard to say but one dae we all have to go.

16. Sopuruchi Stanley Samuel

April 16, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Dear Brother and friend Ugonna Nwaeze, words are not enough to express how i feel over your sudden demise. i know have your doggedness for Excellence is one thing that inspires me most. though i have question God alot but just realized that he loves you most. the shock and the heart break that the death of your father brought to the Ubakala people has not yet been wiped off. why is yours coming so soon? any way i just believe that you are in a better place. Goodnight U.A.N_Nkataa.