Music

Davido & Ice Prince allegedly engage in Messy Face Off in Warri

BellaNaija.com

DMW boss Davido was allegedly engaged in a messy face off with rapper Ice Prince at the “Delta Alive” event organized by Shina Peller in Warri last night. Trouble reportedly showed up when Davido was picked up in a G-Wagon while Ice Prince was picked with a saloon car. The latter was not too happy about that and let the organizers know his feelings which got Davido angry. Ice Prince allegedly lodged another complaint when the organizers made him perform before Lil Kesh. Davido then got really pissed at that point and began to bang down Ice Prince’s door when they got back to the hotel before they calmed him down. The situation got really tense that they had to put them in separate lounges at the airport to avoid any altercation

Photo Credit: Instagram – @davidoofficial/@iceprincezamani

1. hayat

April 23, 2017 at 12:00 am

For once these lil boys should grow the F**K UP!!!

GROW UP oooooooooooooo GROW UP

my goodness

2. Zi

April 23, 2017 at 12:05 am

Davido can sha act like a small boy. Why banging on IcePrince’ door. ?

• Omoge Sankalawe

April 23, 2017 at 12:01 pm

iGBo ‘kollo-mentallity!’

• Pamela

April 23, 2017 at 7:59 pm

What is he before? Lol

3. survivor

April 23, 2017 at 12:13 am

K

4. David

April 23, 2017 at 12:23 am

It’s now clear that davido is not matured. I wish he experienced what it means to come from nothing….he should man up

5. Jesse

April 23, 2017 at 12:32 am

No footage to show up their messy fight, job vacancies for Paparazzi.

• AceOfSpades

April 23, 2017 at 7:57 am

Lol…if you tell bloggers you have a pic/video of a certain incident, they’ll tell you they aren’t interested because they arent sure that’s the story but they’ll rush to post a story about it and put a small disclaimer. SDK is the most notorious when it comes to this.

I know because I have someone with pictures of Mabel trying to pack out of AY’s house. SDK didn’t want to buy but she posted the story anyway.

• Ify

April 23, 2017 at 2:31 pm

You should start a blog

6. born black

April 23, 2017 at 12:47 am

Davido stop acting childish, ice-prince has been in the game before you. be wish boy!

• seuntyb

April 24, 2017 at 8:33 am

no be who come first na him go carry first…. is ice price is cold out here, david n kesh are hot… ice prince this is a reality check focus on your music bro

7. Ottawa Queen

April 23, 2017 at 12:48 am

Vanity upon vanity!

8. lolehh

April 23, 2017 at 2:31 am

Now, see what 30 billion in the account has caused . Miscreant !!!!!

9. Tolulope

April 23, 2017 at 4:05 am

For once I’m not mad at Davido . Ice Prince , in the words of Efe , “who you be” . Relax!!!!

Meanwhile put some respeck on Kesh name Abeg !!!!!

10. keke driver

April 23, 2017 at 9:16 am

Ice Prince, sorry you ain’t relevant… Oya pack and go!!

11. June

April 23, 2017 at 11:12 am

1. What on earth am I going to do to my hair????. Sneaky Monday is just round the corner!

12. Temi

April 23, 2017 at 11:35 am

WHO THEY THINK THEY ARE?WITH THEIR STOLEN AMERICAN ARTIST NAMES. NO SHAMES. THEY ARE LIKE THUGS

13. almubaraq

April 23, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Ice prince is dah BOSS who the hell and where the hell is the chinchilla called Davido coming from

• seuntyb

April 24, 2017 at 8:38 am

how is ice prince the boss biko. somebody that doesnt have a hit song. abeg let david live. why david childish. you forget that its ice price that was angry for not being picked up in a g-wagon, its ice prince that was pissed for being asked to perform before lil kesh. honestly would you rather listen to davido or ice prince? am am not even a fan

• Mama

April 24, 2017 at 9:13 am

If Iceprince had a legitimate complaint, he is within his rights to talk to the organizers. He didn’t go and fight Davido over it cos he has no business with Davido, so it is Davido who is being childish here. If for instance I perceive that my colleagues at work are paid higher than me, I will definitely make a complaint to HR. It is up to them to give reasons why I earn less; I donot expect my colleague to come and confront me as a result.

14. esteem

April 24, 2017 at 1:06 am

When a child grows up above wearing pampers that doesn’t mean he is not still a child and that is exactly how i see david..gosh he is never a humble guy that i know for sure.

15. Wow

April 24, 2017 at 8:33 am

I dont remm hearing Ice prince is a wahala perzin. Most industry ppl say hes a nice easy going guy! I take this story with a pinch of salt. Davido side of the story is more belivable.

If i organised a show sha lil kesh go perform before Ice prince then OBO! go come end the show

16. tiny

April 24, 2017 at 1:07 pm

Iceprince wan compare insef with Davido before? nA wa o, world don spoil