Scoop

Janet Jackson & Husband Wissam Al Mana Have Reportedly Split Up Months After Welcoming Baby Eissa

Janet Jackson and her husband Wissam Al Mana have reportedly called it quits.

The 50-year-old singer and the 42-year-old business magnate just welcomed a baby boy, Eissa, into the world in January.

According to TMZ the couple, who got married in 2012, has decided that things aren’t working out and wish to go their separate ways.

1. TM David-West

April 9, 2017 at 7:37 am

Even while it may have subconsciously been expected, this is still sad. The breakup of any marriage would always be. But dang, he sure “worked” on her. And she submitted herself to be.

2. tanonymous

April 9, 2017 at 7:52 am

Whoa! I definitely didnt see this coming at all. I thot their love was legit! Well atleast not divorce this early..

• nene+

April 9, 2017 at 12:27 pm

Heartbroken.

• Nakoms

April 9, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Their love may have been legit but it takes emotional maturity to make a marriage last.

• Anon

April 10, 2017 at 12:26 am

So people who breakup don’t have emotional maturity? Sometimes it takes bravery to admit that the marriage is bad for your happiness and walk away. That’s more emotional maturity as far as I’m concerned. even the bible doesn’t say that every humanbeing was born to be married, perhaps there are many people whose destinies don’t involve them being married. At least a blessed child has come out of this. Lord Knows I’d be less damaged as a humanbeing if my parents didn’t use their “emotional maturity” to stay in a toxic marriage

3. Jo

April 9, 2017 at 8:16 am

Not surprised. Was expecting this when I heard how much she stood to gain if they remained married for at least 5 years. The breakup could have been due to deep-seated issues.

4. californiabawlar

April 9, 2017 at 8:58 am

Even Stevie Wonder coulda seen that one coming…

5. Asake

April 9, 2017 at 9:43 am

I hope it’s not postnatal depression that led to this

• True

April 10, 2017 at 2:17 pm

This was exactly what I thought, I nearly lost mine cos of Postpartum Depression…
      Infact I was the one who wanted to walk away. Thank God for an understanding hubby. Wish them all the best.

• Chu

April 10, 2017 at 4:55 pm

That was my thought too.

6. Munachimso

April 9, 2017 at 9:51 am

Hahahahahaha.. I don’t know why this is Funny.. Lmao!

• Ottawa Queen

April 9, 2017 at 10:35 pm

It’s actually NOT funny. I don’t know why you have a weird sense of humour.

7. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

April 9, 2017 at 10:56 am

Is there any need to be under a man when you got your own MONEY ? .

• Author Unknown

April 9, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Not if the reason you’re with a man is because of money.

8. bey

April 9, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Janet should go and check herself. She has deep rooted issues she’s yet to deal with.
    3rd marriage……………..

• Bolu

April 9, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Maybe maybe not. On another note what if its not God’s plan for her to be married in d first place. If that’s d case such peeps who go into marriage end up miserable. There are many men and woman out there who have no busy getting married because its not part of God’s plan for them but bcos we are human beings we get carried away with what we see in d physical or what society does.

• molarah

April 11, 2017 at 2:40 pm

No o…that doesn’t apply. If you get married, it’s kinda a given that God’s plan is for you to be married, because He could have pulled any stops to prevent your wedding from happening (stomach upsets, a thunderstorm, etc…). My point? Let’s stop dragging God’s name into clearly human failures.

9. Cece

April 9, 2017 at 1:25 pm

I can’t wait for Wendy Williams’s take on this

• Mahka

April 9, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Wendy ‘ll be back tomorrow, the ? will be served hot!!…all I can think of is that poor baby.

• lilo

April 9, 2017 at 6:01 pm

And her take on Mel B and that Beige gigolo. #bringwendyback
      Now back top Janet. Wtf was she expecting when she married an Arab dude 8 yrs younger? Celebs need to stop marrying their fans/crushes. The guy Can have a 22 year old who will follow his orders. So what’s in this for him beisdes the fame of now being Janet’s ex husband. All these Arab boys have money and local fame and will do anything to become globally famous. Well done wissam

10. Hillary

April 9, 2017 at 2:15 pm

I knew it
    There is no way Janet could’ve stayed married to a Muslim husband. Not just a Muslim husband, but an Arabic Muslim husband. Those ones are extremely controlling. She couldn’t have done the whole Hijabi, reclusive, obedient to husband lifestyle and I don’t blame her. Its a fate I would never wish on anyone.

• molarah

April 11, 2017 at 2:40 pm

But she did it for 5 years…so what suddenly changed?

• Jenny Okris

April 13, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Having a baby definitely exacerbated and escalated the whole situation plus maybe dealing with postpartum depression on top of that

11. Sunshiney

April 9, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Not shocking at all. As much of a Janet fan that I am, these celebrities and their “pretend” and “organised” relationships are becoming too much.

12. Nigerian Health Blog

April 9, 2017 at 5:00 pm

The normal outcome of almost all celeb marriages these days. For this people marriage is just nothing. They go in and out like its child’s play.

Nigerian Health Blog

13. A

April 9, 2017 at 8:28 pm

here’s to Nigerians who think bad marriages only happen to people who post “a lot” on social media. Please stop being razz and jealous, you don’t know your own tomorrow, or what goes on in the lives of other celebs

14. Dee

April 10, 2017 at 7:01 am

2 months after baby? I hope her decision is not caused by postpartum… Am hoping its all rumor sha… if true, lets hope they work it out for thier little prince. Everyone deserves to be happy.

15. Aburo-wendy

April 10, 2017 at 6:52 pm

Am waiting for Wendy’s opinion on this!

16. Random

April 15, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Reading some comments makes me realize how people become self proclaimed experts on the lives of people they don’t even know. Many speculate but only the two of them know the truth. I wish them well.