Music

Janet Jackson shares a Picture of Baby Eissa for the First Time Since his Delivery

BellaNaija Living

Pop star, Janet Jackson took to Instagram to share a beautiful post of her lovely son Eissa Al Mana days after the news broke that she filed for a divorce from her billionaire husband Wissam Al Mana

The singer simply captioned her post “My baby and me after nap time”

My baby and me after nap time.

A post shared by Janet Jackson (@janetjackson) on

1. Justsaying

April 15, 2017 at 9:30 am

Beautiful baby with lovely pink undertones like its biological papa Or mama.

2. Ify

April 15, 2017 at 10:30 am

I’m surprised she didn’t sell the first picture of him. The money is probably nothing compared to what she’s expecting from her husband

3. tobi

April 15, 2017 at 10:57 am

Awww. Mum at last. Tbh i dont think she needs his money. Apart from her other investments think about the amount of royalty she gets paid each time her music is played. Personally i think she just wanted a daddy for her baby

• Xoxo

April 15, 2017 at 2:37 pm

This is by no means shade, but when was the last time you heard a Janet Jackson song played? In regards to royalties, unless you write, produce and sing the song, the royalties your receive don’t amount to much! Janet has always had a writing and production team (Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis etc), so they receive a bulk of the money!

• Tobi

April 15, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Well I can truthfully tell u I heard a J.j track on heart fm on my drive back home on Thursday. With Millions sales I can only but imagine that her music gets played at least everyday, on radio stations, adverts, clubs etc . JJ actually co writes and performs her music so apart from performance royalties she’ll be getting a cut from song royalties too. That’s why I don’t think she married for money. The guys hot too, that could have swayed her decision to marry him, me thinks.

4. Pat

April 15, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Awww very adorable

5. Random

April 15, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Lovely….he looks like her.

6. Leo

April 16, 2017 at 8:14 am

Awww… Cute goldmine.

7. Tea-nisha

April 16, 2017 at 10:25 am

Auntie Janet da scammerrrrr! Goals goals goals

8. Tea-nisha

April 16, 2017 at 10:25 am

Her baby is adorable ?

9. Anon

April 16, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Well he wasn’t messing with a broke biatch either . I mean what was his reason for marrying an elderly woman when DEY hit menopause. For you broke biatches setting goals goals goals Notting for u except u got a gold mine too.

10. TEMI