BN TV

New Video: Di’Ja – Wan Chop

Music is the food of the soul and Mavin Records singer, Di’Ja perfectly reiterates this in this happy, playful mid-tempo tune titled “Wan Chop”. She describes her music and style in culinary metaphors and then makes a global invite to her fans across the world to come have a taste of her music, style and personality. Video by Capital Dreams Pictures.

Watch the Video

1. Jaguar

April 29, 2017 at 8:20 pm

BN’s description of this track has nothing to do with the actual song.

It’s a deep song, and it shows Dija’s creativity. If you can decode, Dija is saying….”You look like you want chop, If I serve my “pussy” very nice and hot, I swear you go wan chop”. And of course, it’s directed at “her lover”.

Nice song Di’ja. I love!

• samson

April 30, 2017 at 1:17 am

Jaguar- Captain obvious. Everyone knows thats the deeper meaning of the song, but for mainstream appeal and airplay they have to settle for this interpretation.

• Jaguar

April 30, 2017 at 8:43 am

Samson-i too know. If everyone knows….is it wrong for me to give a personal review?

If everyone knows….why bother to try and sound like I too know

2. olorire

April 29, 2017 at 8:24 pm

the best diva ‘s song remains aww…theres nothing i won’t do to make you happy mad song!! don’t know about this one o

3. KK

April 30, 2017 at 1:08 am

Nice!!!!

4. Ijs

April 30, 2017 at 8:15 am

Dija pls don’t waste this mavin opportunity

5. amaa

May 2, 2017 at 12:26 am

Loose the auto tune pleasssssssssssssssss. you are getting this all wrong dija. Get some one to write lyrics that make sense there so much inspiration in living naija why wont musicians just draw inspiration from around them I just tire. Fela was a true hero

6. Nv

May 23, 2017 at 3:53 pm

What a colourful and utterly delightful video! I wish they showed more of that part she was arfuly lying down on that snack, she looked hit( which is not something I thought I’d use to describe Di’ja).

I love the blatant innuendo ( is there something like ‘blatant innuendo’ ?).

Anyway, I agree with the call for reduction of autotune. I. can’t seem to get a feel of Di’ja’s voice, used to confuse it with Korede’s, but he’s managed to distinguish himself, I reckon she needs more time, since she hasn’t released that many songs. But I suspect one of the things that hinders her explosive presence in the music industry is the lack of a strong personality in her songs, caused by too much autotune. I also kinda wish there was a little dancing. I know she may not be much of a dancer and may be into the softer side but she looks like a stiff doll sometimes and i don’t think its on purpose. Temi Dollface whose actual persona is that of a doll has more fire in her. You know the Naija industry, you gats add small werey.

More grease to Di’ja, looking forward to good tunes like this.