Music

“Praying you get better soon my fav irritant” – Lola Rae Fuels Dating Rumors as she Wishes Tekno a Speedy Recovery

BellaNaija.com

Yesterday, we reported Singer, songwriter and producer Tekno announced he has been sick with Acid Reflux for about a month and he was heading off to America to get proper treatment.

Nigerian-born British singer Lola Rae took to her Instagram yesterday to also share a photo of both of them captioning it “Praying You Get Better Soon My Fav Irritant.❤”

The pair for some weeks now have been sparking dating rumours as people have noticed they’ve been spending a lot of time together.

The duo are working on a new project together and we can’t wait for it!

See photo below!

Photo Credit: Instagram | @lolaraemusic

1. Babycakes

April 20, 2017 at 12:00 pm

These guys are trying too hard- the publicity matter that is. You guys can’t even act well…work on your photo chemistry first.

• Nito

April 20, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Funny you should say that, I actually like this picture as it has a calming effect on me.
      Please I need you to define photo chemistry? I have asked before as I really want to learn.

2. Fear God

April 20, 2017 at 12:35 pm

We can’t treat acid reflux properly in naija again?

• keke driver

April 20, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Common Malaria nko?

• word

April 20, 2017 at 2:20 pm

As in!! I had a very close shave with death last year…from ”just” malaria. It took about 6 weeks from when i was discharged to fully recover. Was hospitalised for nearly 2 weeks and it was malaria…nothing else. Cause: the initail ”shebi-its-just-malaria” approach of a renowned hospital in VI. The malaria quickly escalated, wearing my system out…. then their staff started running helter-skelter. I used to hear ”malaria kills”….i been think say na malaria campaign talk until this experience. I now live on preventive health care, cos the thought of submiting myself to our hospitals now sends cold shivers down my spine.

3. ec

April 20, 2017 at 12:42 pm

who has been taking these photos

4. keke driver

April 20, 2017 at 12:55 pm

She just wanted to trend…. What’s my own?

5. Tolulope

April 21, 2017 at 2:38 am

Can he write her a hit !!!!

6. Tinasha

April 21, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Nice to see this girl being smart and dating someone famous to stay relevant. Please release some new music decent tho… don’t just add miles to your clock by sleeping around be smart about it too.
    First your manager kamal, then Davido, now Tekno.
    Make sure he at least writes you a song, be careful you don’t end up with a reputation.