Music

Dating? These Exchanges Between Lola Rae and Tekno Suggest So

Singer, songwriter and producer Tekno and Nigerian-born British-Ghanaian singer Lola Rae have been spending quite sometime lately and exchanging messages on social media.

In recent times, Tekno has been hinting us about a possible ‘baby’ as seen in these Instagram posts:

On Lola Rae’s birthday in January, Tekno referred to her as “Smally” while wishing her a happy birthday.

Lola Rae’s reply:

Lola Rae, has also, in another Instagram post, referred to herself as “Smally”.

She also called Tekno her fav after the release of Davido’s single “IF” which was produced by Tekno.

The duo are working on a new project together and we can’t wait for it!

We are also watching them closely.

1. Felinda

February 28, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Well Lola Abeg with all that sharp teeth he’s carrying in his mouth, I urge you to have your gynecologist number on Speed Dial

• Californiabawlar

March 1, 2017 at 12:24 am

Lmaoo! #IStandAgainstFGM #Bringbackourcli… ?

Meanwhile isn’t Tekno a small boy? I only remember him from his 15 accent rant when that one boy pretended he was dead. Never could take him serious after that.

Ok I went and found the link and I’m laughing so hard I’m in tears ? ???

BN please post! Please with sugar and spice on top!

• Atoke

March 1, 2017 at 1:33 am

Hahahahaha OMG I have tears in my eyes. I woulda said “I’m dying” but I don’t want to use ‘mo daku’ to play. LMAO!!!

Thanks for sharing that video, Girl!

• Atoke

March 1, 2017 at 1:40 am

That ‘Oyinbo America’ from Oja Gbagi slayed me….LMAO

• Luqman

March 1, 2017 at 2:23 am

Yoruba news can resurrect soul…… LMAO. Ogbeni Skiibii ti ekeji mi npe ni Skibi- Skibi, ti emi n pe ni Scooby Doo (I no fit laugh). Thanks for the video!

• Californiabawlar

March 1, 2017 at 2:33 am

Lmao! I know right? I’ve seen the video a couple of times and laugh my behind off each time! The oja gbagi part was definitely the where I always lose it ? Tekno’s strugu Englishes was only the icing on the cake.

• Marian

March 1, 2017 at 4:50 am

OMG!!! I luh you mehn *in my yankee accent* You made my night mehn. What was that?? Hahaha. I have to go and replay the video now. It’s like his accent got confused in the middle of the rant.

I’ll be teaching yankee accent if anyone is coming for vacation. My fees are very reasonable.

• Omololami

March 1, 2017 at 12:12 pm

I just watched it and i am in tears from excess laughter. You are mean sha ??????

• Fifi

March 1, 2017 at 1:06 am

Honestly thats what I thought and im sure he wiuld be an ireti in real life, darling Lolipops use your head ooo dont be confused by the big cassava

• reason why

March 2, 2017 at 9:18 am

Reason many of you never marry and never see a man to wife you

You must always find a fault in a man, when you are no where fine. Make up is what has covered all your ugliness. Let ladies stay off make up for just one day, that is when we will see all kinds of masquerade

ode oshi

2. Victor Adegoke

March 1, 2017 at 12:18 am

Celebrity Stunts.

3. Bey

March 1, 2017 at 12:37 am

Abeg I don’t like the combo.
    Wld prefer smthn like Lola Rae and Banky W.
    Lola is indeed smally. I saw her at a show sometime last year, was surprised she was that tiny. Very petite
    Beautiful girl thou

4. Olori

March 1, 2017 at 12:51 am

LOL

5. tgirl

March 1, 2017 at 1:56 am

lola is too classy for techno but what do i know….

• reason why

March 2, 2017 at 9:19 am

lola is too classy for him?
      ode talk
      And you are looking for a classy man to date?

Now i know why they say you people have got fish brains

6. Chocolate

March 1, 2017 at 2:18 am

Well I would not be surprised if BankyW admires her and would want to smash cos even a blind bat knows BankyW ONLY likes to date lightskin women. I mean hey brother do u.

I am just laying it out there so all the darker shade sisters know for a fact he’s not that into them.
    It’s a fact

Instagram Likes don’t like 🙂

7. le coco

March 1, 2017 at 7:07 am

Is ut tenon saw and thought .. hmmm “let me enter relationship”.. tekno isn’t a serious human being.. never has been.. siiiince time immemorial… its girls like this that come out nd say Nigerian men are bad.. ehhhhn….. bt of all the better naija men around.. u chose one that is so publicly wayward nd dumb ontop of that? Wawu.. dn’t come nd start crying later abeg.. I won’t even look ur way

• Jo!

March 2, 2017 at 6:38 am

As in ehn. As dis babe fine reach, d tin tire me

Your heartbreak (and possibly STDs) are doing push-ups. These babes that see a wayward guy and think “oh he’ll change for me”. Lmaoooo. Yinmu. Dey dia
      Your number one priority is to protect yourself sha this girl. Whatever else it is you do, PROTECT YOURSELF first! Before you come back and start telling stories that touch.

8. blackbeatle

March 1, 2017 at 9:07 am

lola and teckno? hilarious ..meanwhile you go fear description…[email protected] nigerian born British Ghanaian…..

• King Bae

March 1, 2017 at 2:13 pm

LMAO that got me too… hahaha.

• Me

March 1, 2017 at 3:55 pm

As innnn!

9. lara

March 1, 2017 at 9:30 am

That babe has three citizenship, that is great.

10. Bigzoum

March 1, 2017 at 9:33 am

She wants a big casava so he has a big one either

11. Chi

March 1, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Not a fan of Tekno’s stage performances or personality. He rubbed me the wrong way with the all mean cheat video , However the boy is a hit maker can’t deny him that . So smally Lola , try and atleast get a hit out of the deal , because at this point I’m not sure you have any !

12. tunmi