Relationships

3 Sides – His, Hers & the Truth…Ex of Uber Love Story speaks Out

A trending love story which started with an Uber ride got everyone “awwing” yesterday.

The ex-girlfriend of the man has now spoken out. Usually, when such claims are made anonymously or without evidence of a relationship, we will not share.

However, in this case, the ex has posted on her personal Instagram page, included her full name as well as included photos documenting their relationship.

***

THE UBER GUY”S ALLEGED LOVE STORY, First off i heard Shola – got married but i kept quiet because i wanted to let things slide while recovering from the torture he put me through. After Church today i kept on receiving calls and tags from my friends about the so called love story. Wow what a wicked world!

Anyway i have decided to break the silence…… I am Temile – i met Shola 2014 when he just graduated from Delsu, i was with him before he travelled to the UK at Salford University for his Masters. After their Masters, himself and his brother relocated back to nigeria with nothing but the car they bought for their Uber business. I accommodated them, fed them( he loves Ukodo’ yam pepper soup with goat meat) i did everything to make him happy. I always spent my salary before month end and also borrow money from @miss_beckiesha @chickittto just for him to stand on his feet. After a while he started the Uber business and he got an apartment with his Lawyer friend and brother at Surulere. He kept on complaining about how bad business was, i will give him money to fix his car, to fuel his car, to the extent that there was a day his car was towed at Computer village i had leave the office to Oshodi to pick up the car. He lived in a 2 bedroom flat with his brother and friend, i will cook , clean, subscribe his smile wifi just to make him happy.

At times because he shares a room with his brother ,we will sleep in the living room on the floor and he will make promises of how he will never forget all i have done for him. Along the line because I accommodated him and his brother at my company’s apartment,I was reported to my MD by my colleague and i lost my job. He started acting funny, along the line I was duped of the sum of 2million from my weavon business money by an agent in Dubai. He changed and started giving me attitude eventually I got pregnant. I was 6 weeks pregnant then i applied for a US VISA and my interview was in Abuja. He drove me to the airport after agreeing that when am i granted the visa, myself and my unborn child and him can have a better life he also promised he was going to pay my bride price before travelling.

Unfortunately i was denied the visa, i ended up crying eyes out at the embassy ,I called him on phone and told him everything that had happened. On 27th of August 2016 i came back to lagos but he wasn’t at the airport to pick me up as planned, i called him but he wasnt picking up so i took a taxi straight to his house and met him at home. Later that night, he called me and told to go for an abortion but i refused and told him having an abortion will be the last thing on my mind, he was yelling saying he doesnt want a liability but i stood my ground saying i won’t go for an abortion and i received a resounding slap on my face , he kept on pushing his weight on my petite self saying he was going to kill me and i was screaming but he kept on using his fist and if not for the timely intervention of his neighbour i would have been dead by now and his brother and friend wasn’t around. I passed out and i found myself in a nearby clinic where i was told that i have lost my baby and had internal pain in my arms. He never bothered to call nor apologise to me .

Four days later, i knew nobody will be at home, i went to his house and i took his school credentials infact all his documents, i wanted to commit suicide with it but my family members and friends begged me not to. I had to give the documents back to a friend to give them back to him after much plea from his friends and family members. He never called to apologize till date, All for me to hear that he got married. The funniest part is I still wasnt bothered until i read the trash his wife wrote about him, this was a man cheating on me with this same lady simply because things became tight and i wasn’t giving him money the way i used to. There is an African proverb that says”the cane that was used to beat the first wife is on the top roof for the second. Sigh I remember when Shola and Toju – had food poisoning i was the one taking care of them, to the extent of bathing him and carrying him to poo.

Part 3….. Remember one thing, the blood of my unborn child is on ur head , u are murderer , my friends saw through you and they kept on warning me but i refused thinking they were haters. I was the perfect girlfriend bcos i saw a future in us not knowing u were after the money . You couldn’t even pretend for a while when things wasn’t working well for me. @bigsholz i was dating you until August 27th and u engaged a lady september 21st. I got to realised that he actually wanted me to go to d US and be funding him while he is married here. I should have listened to my dearest aunty that told me to send your document so she could dump it in Los Angeles beach for me. @bigsholz Gregory -, every pain you made me go through, you will go through same in a hundred fold in the mighty name of Jesus amen! I remember when i shopped for you, @bigsholz and your brother Toju. I have decided to leave you in the hand of God , i know some people will say i am a hater but no i am not, i just hate the fact that he is deceiving his wife and also he is portraying a perfect picture of him it is so disgusting. I am pained to see myself doing this but i don’t have a choice. I had to come out and say everything i went through in the hands of this beast, pretender, he knows how to a pet a lady to a fault until he showed me his true colours. I know lots of people that can bear me withness about how u treated me. How i lost my pregnancy, keep on pretending it wont be long before u show her ur colours eventually you will. Good night everyone.

Update:

The wife has responded to the ex girlfriend’s claims. See below:

1. Paul Adeyemo

May 22, 2017 at 7:06 am

lol. Desperate Nigeria women whose stock in trade is to bear “MRS” but will first to come online to bash men and label themselves “Feminist”. Loneliness and Vibrator cannot do it.

• Bleed Blue

May 22, 2017 at 8:18 am

Aaaaaaaaaaand welcome back Mr. Adeyemo.

While you were away, John and Chief did you proud in the comments section. Hope you had a good break.

• Honestina

May 22, 2017 at 8:49 am

@Bleed Blue,lol
      john did fantastically well in posting gender-bias comments(he deserves a crown for that). The fact that I’m beginning to like him means there’s something probably wrong with my entire faculty.

• ajayi oluwabukola

May 22, 2017 at 11:29 am

I truely don’t understand why some ladies think a man is an investment? He is neither a house, business or even a car. Dating shouldn’t be forceful, why spend your savings on a man? She is lucky the guy didn’t marry her based on pity and gratitude she would have witnessed hell, because most guys will want to play the good guy card and marry her knowing fully well he is not in love with her. Count your losses and move on.

• Ebisindou

May 22, 2017 at 11:57 am

Ebi ijaw girl, desperate and ruthless defender of the universe, find out the facts before you start your campaign. If you had small sense u would silently let this fly. Is all she said about suffering for him true or lies and brutalising her and the baby, yet you are a woman hoping to have children too. Carry your Inferiority complex out!

• Iris

May 22, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Lmao @Bleed Blue. In the first post he called the wife a gold digger. Now that it seems it may be the man who’s a gold digger (albeit married to a possibly unbright woman), he has twisted it to still be women’s fault. I don’t know what that woman did to you Paul but Jesus is trying to love you. Let him in.

2. Lol

May 22, 2017 at 7:07 am

BN has joined messy gang ??ekabo

3. karashika

May 22, 2017 at 7:08 am

O set ooo. All that glitters are not gold they say. Well, when you put your “love tori” for Internet….fowl yash usually open.

4. Lol

May 22, 2017 at 7:08 am

Warri guys are honestly not serious I can attest. Told myself I won’t be marrying a warri guy even though I be warri babe

• s

May 22, 2017 at 11:09 am

My sister, Lol. U r so right! Warri guys are unbelievable. I’m married to one, so far my husband has been acting sincere but I’m looking at him with side eye. The drama in the family is world class, unprecedented, unbelievable, same with his brothers and dad. Honestly I wish I was warned. If I see anyone wanting to marry warri abeg borrow legs run unless u sef be delta!

• Post

May 22, 2017 at 11:03 pm

@S stop expecting evil, before it knocks on your door. Learn from the story of job who expected evil and it came to him. If your husband is sincere then pray he continues to be sincere and not expect/wait eagerly for him to become bad like his family.

Ps You married a good warri guy, so your fears and generalized statement about worry guys are wrong.

5. Madman

May 22, 2017 at 7:19 am

You should have enjoyed your relationship in peace without the IG post but.you want.to.form “jealous me”… See.me and my.man..you.were.better.off.not knowing the truth about your.man. well, Karma will definitely happen sooner or later.

• What an ass

May 22, 2017 at 8:39 am

Better off not knowing the truth? With stuff like this I’ll advice everyone to put their relationship online prior to getting married. That may be the only medium to find out what your partner may never tell you and make an informed decision.
      Social media stays winning. Why hire a detective when you can get one for free?

• LemmeRant

May 22, 2017 at 10:58 am

@What an ass

Well like most things, this will also probably backfire when all the past ex boyfriends too come and start talking about your precious how phase, how them and the boys ran you through

… And then babe will now tell hubby saying “that’s all in the past and its none of his business.”

• What an ass

May 22, 2017 at 11:44 am

@lemmerant, my comment was not directed at any particular gender, if you read properly you’ll note I used neither he nor she. Anyone could do it so there’s no backfiring. There are wicked men and women alike. Let’s not start gender topics where there’s no indication for it. Gracias

6. Darius

May 22, 2017 at 7:35 am

My heart pulsated as I read this! If this true, the guy must be a calculating, scheming leech. How can someone have the mind to hurt a person who has been with them through thick and thin? It doesn’t make a scintilla of sense to hurt someone who cares about you! I just don’t get it!

Thank God I didn’t awwwwww yesterday.

Now this lady will forever be distrustful of all men – even the ones with good intentions.

It’s good to be kind, caring and all that, but try not to be a meal-ticket to people.

• Darius

May 22, 2017 at 7:49 am

On a second thought, she should’ve attended the wedding to create a scene.

• person

May 22, 2017 at 12:13 pm

I never ever AWW at any wedding pics/ pre wedding pics/ engagement news. At most , a nod, and a good for you. Not even Bubu ati Susu made me AWW, because I know that there is always story/ k-leg/issues.

Madam Uber wife- I dont know what to say. U don enter uber-hubby, ride am like that.

• What the ex said is true

May 24, 2017 at 11:46 pm

True. Same story happened to me. I was with him when he was broke, and I was there for him even feeding him, housing him, buying him clothes, giving him money for upkeep, and so on because he said he will refund it in money. When he became instantly rich, he moved on and married another woman.

7. Mary

May 22, 2017 at 7:37 am

Who now funded their schooling abroad that you have to be the one to accommodate and feed them when they came back? How can that be?
    Because I know for one to school overseas you must have the money. Except where schoolship is involved.

Well sorry Sis and happy married life to the Uber guy and his bride.

Advice to some ladies:
    You have a dignity to protect. Spending all you have on your man is not a guarantee that he will marry you.
    #ShineYourEyes and learn from others mistakes.

• Bibi

May 22, 2017 at 11:36 am

Some people got funding from the last government as part of a scheme to reduce …

• OMG

May 25, 2017 at 5:17 pm

tell them sister, is it that he has no family that she was the one feeding him. but the gist sweet sha

8. Spunky

May 22, 2017 at 7:42 am

You’ll be fine.

9. That African Chic

May 22, 2017 at 7:46 am

The guy proposed after just 6 months!!! That was too short and the rush seemed to come from him. For me that was the red flag. And Jerold the

And he told the lady he had a ‘driver’. Lmao

• Eve82

May 22, 2017 at 8:16 am

Exactly!

And the plot thickens…Girl, you will be fine.

Madam Manchester, I think you just entered one chance. That timeline was very questionable, and my intuition kicked in the minute you perked up after you heard he stayed in Manchester.

In general, this is a sad story, and I wouldn’t even wish it on anybody.

• survivor

May 22, 2017 at 1:48 pm

He saw another meal ticket,A UK returnee,so no need to waste time time around

10. Mum

May 22, 2017 at 8:17 am

Ladies ohhhhh, do not spend for any guy, not a penny, especially if he is a broke ass. Washing , cooking, beating, miscarriage etc still no ring . Choi! my sister u haff suffer . When he beat u up , why didn’t u report him ? U were hoping he would come back and apologise n all things will be bright and beautiful again. SMH

• curios

May 22, 2017 at 3:19 pm

How stupid, but is okay for a guy to spend on a lady? the guy messed up pure and simple and that is his lost…he would reap what he has sown…but your analysis here is plain stupid…

11. Honestina

May 22, 2017 at 8:22 am

Lesson from the gods, dont put yourself in a trendable position unless youve cleared your closet of the old skeletons and cleaned the closet very well with detergent and holy water.
    All these opened can of worms will only help the new wife. Women, shine our eyes. When the proposal is rushed, that in itself is a red flag.

• Honestina

May 22, 2017 at 8:22 am

…….will only hurt

12. Annonymous

May 22, 2017 at 8:27 am

Hmmmmm..allow God fight for u…my ex who planned me a heart breaking break up news and got married ryt wen we were still dating ended up a divorcee..I believe God sees all we pass thru..just b gud and leave ur fight and pains to him..

13. Xyz

May 22, 2017 at 8:31 am

Women can be so damn stupid! Imagine the wifey replied ALL the girls posts on IG defending her hubby and trashing the girl. Who does that? When the girl didn’t even tag you or say anything bad about you. And what happened to hubby’s hands? Couldn’t he defend himself? You have known this man for just about a year and suddenly you think you know what he can and cannot do. Talking about you’ve met his mum and know he can never hit a woman looool. Even adding you’ll love to have a meal with her. Seriously who does that?

• b

May 22, 2017 at 11:37 am

I wish I could like your comment a million times.

Why is the husband not the one defending himself please.
      women let us save the next generation. what is all this about. please please and please learn dignity. don’t sell yourself cheap. the guy should be apologizing to you the wife now and be the one doing his explanations both to you and the babe.

Why are you the one doing family spokeman function? why did the family not coem to defend themselves too.

• nene

May 22, 2017 at 11:54 am

she ain’t seen nothing yet

• Sisi

May 22, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Wow really, I am sorry for her. She is in for the surprise of her life regardless of if this story is only even half true. 1 year alone haha, aunty enjoy the journey well

• Bola

May 22, 2017 at 12:49 pm

My dearrrr thank you for your comment, like x 1million. Imagine! Doing work they didn’t send her to do! We women ehnnn we can never listen. So…. the mum and everyone told you about this guys Ex, and you could not borrow sense to even find out what really happened?? After you’ll start screaming in a few that he has broken your head and people should come and rescue you. I don’t understand… Odikwa terrible!!!

• thenma

May 22, 2017 at 1:27 pm

My thoughts too. But no wahala. What goes around….

• survivor

May 22, 2017 at 1:57 pm

The oloshi is just being petty,oh she wanted to trend with meeting an ubber ji driver and wants all the blogs even newspaper to carry her story,but unFORTUNEnatlt,the Story went south..
      I just thank God the fortune girl didn’t die when she lost her pregnancy due to the serious beating from the gold digging Demon..we for no hear anystory today,everyone would have been Awwing till Karma deal with the guy

• DEE

May 22, 2017 at 5:11 pm

He married her because she’s dumb NAW!

• bbz

May 23, 2017 at 8:50 pm

The “I have met his mum part” my mouth dropped at that. I was like, NO WAY!

14. DAME

May 22, 2017 at 8:40 am

Lol so the wife replied…dumb bunny
    i just want to ask a very sincere question; If a lady helps a man, she is called desperate, and if a lady doesnt help a man she is called wicked…what can a sincere kindhearted lady do biko ?

Dear Ex gf, I sympathize with you dearly cos i know how this feels but God saved you even tho it doesnt seem like it…God really saved you…and he would give you way better than you ever imagined

15. Mr. Egghead

May 22, 2017 at 8:46 am

What a hot mess.

Why can’t this woman just take her L in peace?
    All this barking will just reduce future bride price. Any prospective bobo that comes her way will first demand yam peppersoup, recharging of modem and a sample of the hooha before taking her seriously.

Just take your L

• Josephine

May 22, 2017 at 9:02 am

@ Mr Egghead, I feel you. Karma will pay him back eventually any way but men, its easier said than done. She did say she tried to take her L in peace but the way the couple flaunted their bullshit story everywhere would be too much for anyone to take. She’s accused him of murdering her child. Its not an ordinary break up.

16. Xyz

May 22, 2017 at 8:57 am

It’s like you haven’t met these UK masters guys before. Many of them are VERY broke when they come back. I know plenty.

• Xyz

May 22, 2017 at 8:58 am

@mary

• Mary

May 22, 2017 at 10:07 am

@ Xyz really? Ok and the more reason why people should be careful

17. Max

May 22, 2017 at 9:00 am

Forgive and forget and just move on.

18. Sexy O

May 22, 2017 at 9:13 am

And to think when I saw the post yesterday I was like “aww baba God do my own ooo”.?. Lawd have mercy. Biko there is nothing as dangerous as having a calculating snitch as a husband/ boyfriend. I pray God restores the first lady and give her her God ordained husband

• b

May 22, 2017 at 11:43 am

How many times have you been counselled against receiving social media miracles?
      my friend receive brain.

• Sexy O

May 22, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Don’t mind me B ooo. I don receive the sense tey tey

19. Festus

May 22, 2017 at 9:15 am

This story will be fine for a movie. My Uber Husband.

• Lol

May 22, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Staring Ramsey Nouah as the driver

• Mawi

May 22, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Lmaooo

20. Anonymous

May 22, 2017 at 9:26 am

Hmm mm!!!, Uber drivers they like tori eh!, me I just enter and straight to my destination give money n go my house, I no dey put ear down ooo.

21. yahoo

May 22, 2017 at 9:26 am

O
    D
    E
    !!

Despicable being!, you made a choice to be with him, deal with it fool!!. Your rant here only shows why he didn’t wife you in the first place. Apart from the lost pregnancy and the DV, i do not feel sorry for you one bit. In pool, u’re a free ball!!

• Lol

May 22, 2017 at 10:23 am

His friends are out in force. People don’t know what’s moral or not anymore. Killing an innocent being is immoral.

• Sexy O

May 22, 2017 at 10:54 am

This is the frustrated wife?. Better don’t come here to spur rubbish.

• Razor

May 22, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Being “wifed” is not a ticket to heaven my dear. In future, You can expect to be treated the same way you have treated everyone from your past, I also hope and pray that your daughters meet a man just like Shola cos I know that will make you very happy/fulfilled.

22. COKE

May 22, 2017 at 9:28 am

If you think the man owes you anything, take him to court.

Meanwhile, i really hope you and your likes can stop funding men.

23. Bad gang

May 22, 2017 at 9:31 am

Hello babes! I have a masters drgree in geoinformatics from a canadian university my phone number is 0815******9
    I hope canada is as acceptable as u.k ***cringes***

• Gina

May 22, 2017 at 9:47 am

Behold what manner of dry joke is this?

• Bad gang

May 22, 2017 at 10:00 am

There will always be saddists like you…lol….go and lick sugar…olodo

• Oye

May 22, 2017 at 12:00 pm

@Bad gang abeg no vex, that your joke was really dead on arrival. No be lie.

• bbz

May 23, 2017 at 8:57 pm

EYA… TRY AGAIN… W’L CRACK UP AT YOUR NEXT JOKE, WE PROMISE!

24. Summer

May 22, 2017 at 9:31 am

I hv been in a worse situation so I understand the pain but trust me after I healed I learnt some facts ..most important one is don’t give out full benefits of a wife without a commitment because contrary to what you may believe he will never value you and frankly speaking you will only be grooming him for his real wife..she probably thought slaving and sleeping with him would bag her a ring ..doesn’t work in that order madam..you’ll be fine you actually dodged a bullet ..so yeah.. forgive him so you can move on

25. Grandma

May 22, 2017 at 9:34 am

The wife defending the hubby like 2 shot wife defended 2 shot when beverly of BB accused him of beating her, today she got worst treatment from 2shot and they divorced wt messy stories. My daughter, don’t worry, karma is still a bitch. Lessons to young girls

26. My opinion

May 22, 2017 at 9:35 am

When I tell women to stop dating broke ass niggas, they will think that I am being materialistic. Yes, sometimes, you end up with an appreciative guy and you live happily ever after. But unfortunately, more often than not, you end up with regrets. You end up watching him begin to untangle himself as soon as he begins to get on his feet or you are not able to spend on him, depending on the situation.
    Believe me, it kills the spirit to see a man that you sacrificed for move on to another woman and be forming perfect bae to her. At least, if it’s a guy that was financially there for you, breaking up is less traumatic. Unfortunately, like generations of women before and generations to come, somebody is reading this post and instead of receiving sense, will convince herself that her case will be the exception and continue her journey down the path of regret.

• but come o

May 22, 2017 at 1:07 pm

ehn ehn now
      date a rich guy na

Date a guy whom you didnt contribute anything to his life and watch him treat you like a rag and a gold digger that you are

Watch him beat, slap, punish you emotionally, financially physically and insult your generation.

watch him sleep with other girls at free will and throw it at your face—moreso you never made him who he is

Most of you have fish brains…i repeat fish brains. You just see a ready made guy and you think there is nothing more to it…Later when you find out he is already married or about engaging another girl who has been with him all thru the years, you will start cursing.

One of your type sent me a message yesterday asking she thought we were dating and i gave it back to her. She only texts me when she needs money…but we know how to deal with those kind of women

When money is all you want, we deal with you like thrash…..

• Yellow sun

May 22, 2017 at 5:44 pm

You lie @but come o…awon Oni investments… Marry a man that can take care of you…better still make your own money…but make sure u don’t suffa with no baga…
      All these lies dey tell young girls to stick to idiots.. I am talking from experience ….do not suffa with anybody…nothing to gain kokan

27. DEE

May 22, 2017 at 9:55 am

BRAVE WOMEN!! WELDONE FOR NOT SUFFERING IN SILENCE!! this torture could have run her mad!!. Later in life when their lives turn upside down, they will run from churches to mosques, then a poor woman and her children will wonder!! its called CURSES

• DEE

May 23, 2017 at 8:58 am

meant to say BRAVE WOMAN!!

28. jinkelele

May 22, 2017 at 10:02 am

The one that tires me is when you start waxing God will punish you in Jesus name when you don’t get the results you expect. If he got married to you instead would we hear this.

Madam you may want to learn to heed Christs wisdom on every step in your life not just turn to him when YOUR plans don’t get what you what you wanted.

I mean cmon ….wisdom was calling out to you on the street but you said it was a hater.

Please use this period for introspection and study Proverbs ask God to show you wisdom for your life and take those steps. Start again. I pray for your emotional healing. E-hugs

About your Ex …leave am. Whatever is in a mans heart will always come out. Patience

29. Lipstickalley

May 22, 2017 at 10:04 am

Dear Ex GF, if all you typed is true then you dodged a bullet. I’ll advise you to keep mute, no need going on social media to rant. Forge forward, the deed has been done and he has moved on with his life. Take this incident as a learning period and build yourself up, i am positive the right person for you is still out there.

Dear New Wife, congratulations on your marriage. Try to stay away from social media for your own good. Bringing down a fellow woman does not solidify your marriage, stay focused on your husband and keep your eyes open for the signs just in case. You never know!!!.

30. Bubu

May 22, 2017 at 10:09 am

But really who was awwwwwwng on the first post, the story did not sound like a love story and even the first comment on the post stated that but it seems like the guy is the gold digger in this case Women shld be careful these days, yes u want to get married but pls be led by the spirit don’t get carried away by irrelevant things and neglect the main values u shld look out for

31. Prince Charming

May 22, 2017 at 10:12 am

What’s the fuss all about? Is it by force that when a guy dates a girl, he must marry her? I don’t see why this has become an issue!

It’s in the interest of every guy to sample as many girls as possible before settling down. Men will always be men!

Flirt! Break as many hearts as possible. They are created for our enjoyment.

• slice

May 22, 2017 at 1:03 pm

He killed her child

• survivor

May 22, 2017 at 2:05 pm

U comment like a demented being, its also not by force to sleep with a girl and FORCE her to abort the child…Births of the same feathers

• Simplyjane

May 22, 2017 at 2:30 pm

You,my friend,are an idiot.

• Jay

May 22, 2017 at 3:13 pm

@prince charming no its not an excuse but mostyms the men promise the women stuff we dont know of and so they act based on those commitments. Please hurry up and breed some daughters we want to enjoy them, we are already enjoying ur sisters??oshisko

• Azu

May 22, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Since women are created for enjoyment. I will love to enjoy and sample your sister and mother.

32. blackbeatle

May 22, 2017 at 10:26 am

how sad for her …..truth is no one owes anybody marriage ..its a painful truth….some of these ladies won’t do half of these for her own brothers and sisters o if they were asked to….but when its for man they will borrow beg and steal..mtchwww.

33. Dad

May 22, 2017 at 10:28 am

i do sympathi with the lady considering her story. However, the value of a coin is not realized on the strength of having a single face. Both sides of a necessity must present to give value.

34. AdaBekee

May 22, 2017 at 10:45 am

Pele Aunty. Some men can be ungrateful but you didn’t need to lose all your privacy because of this guy. You could have kept your name out of it. Unfortunately, Uncle may still go ahead and have a good marriage. Btw Aunty New Wife, I noticed you only took interest when you heard Uncle Uber had lived in the UK during his masters. You sef are not different. Ndi abroad husband sha, e too dey carry drama oh.

• Ify

May 22, 2017 at 2:59 pm

I get am before no be property

35. lill

May 22, 2017 at 10:54 am

@prince Charming, for your stupid comment may you meet trouble that you will never recover from. go and acquire sense

36. nene

May 22, 2017 at 11:43 am

wow! i knew this story was too good to be true. social media has its positives and negatives, this story here is an eye opener.

37. S

May 22, 2017 at 11:44 am

I just read 1st story to see how he played her neat like a TYPICAL Warri boy. Acting all courteous, carrying her bag, using her phone convo to introduce his UK cert (to gain acceptability), lying that his driver lost his dad so he had to work that day, talking about God to trip her, giving her time to miss him, introducing her to family sharply to blow her mind and all that. Their format no get rival. Move on my dear. U have no idea what God delivered you from

• Manny

May 22, 2017 at 6:56 pm

He even showed her scanned certificate on his phone lmao. Anyways, she will be fine. The new iyawo’s response irked me – she said would address the ex respectfully simply because she is a legally married women. So if the ex wasn’t married, she would have insulted her?

38. fancynancy

May 22, 2017 at 11:47 am

WARRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. Carmen

May 22, 2017 at 12:07 pm

See ehn…I’ll think it through before I come on social media to answer accusations against my spouse. I’ll rather be mute. Most times the men in question don’t say anything. Why should I? We women always doing the most. Cannot afford to engage in shameless banter with an Ex or a Side something. I’d rather turn the heat on the man who owes me a responsibility, or I jejely walk away. Self respect is the word,

40. IW

May 22, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Dear ex GF, you have no idea what God has just delivered you from, take heart and forge ahead and be happy, God has a better plan for you.

Your ex boyfriend is clearly an opportunist, a calculating bastard, leave them, the woman will so suffer, you can tell why he married her, she go hear wennnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Karma is a bitch, watch and see how he pays back. God will defend you and fight for you.

41. chigoh

May 22, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Madam uber ex,dont worry someday he will call u to apologise,don’t say much,just ask him to read Isaiah 48:22 and it says there is no peace for the wicked.

42. but come o

May 22, 2017 at 1:01 pm

But no be today we men they spend on girls now, they chop and chop us till eternity and we no dey rake wen dey go marry someone else.

Now its vice versa they are all forming gang….

The main eish is that you people werent dating when he engaged the girl.

keep moving fortuneh…plus learnt you are still married to one man that is whatthe guy discovered and left you

43. A man

May 22, 2017 at 1:20 pm

A man would spend on a girl, buy her this buy her that cos he cares and out of love but a lady will never spend on a guy except cos she expects him to marry her.

Y’all are pained cos of the lost investment…The funny thing about this generation is that you all think you are wise. You are so selfish, self centred and too wise for your brain….DATING DOES NOT MEAN A GUY MUST MARRY YOU! After you have wasted your youthful days playing around, clubbing, dating all kinds of guys and you are now old, you will be expecting the next man you see to marry you….Story for the gods!

Guys are wise now….(I can see many of you saying dont spend on a guy) That way it is so easy to discard you. How can we both be working, i spend on you and you dont spend at all on me? Yet you claim we are equals….gtfoh you and what you have….enjoy your money in your fathers house my friend…

Marriage/relationship is two people becoming one, sharing what they have and bettering the lives of each other. If you cant add to my life, please keep it moving. You think i dont have a family or fatherless kids to go and spend on? Many of you think you are too wise, which is really your unbecoming…..

And to most of you like *my opinion* and *mum*, with your ideology, you will waste your time tire. After all the rich ones you are dating, why aint you still married? All those ones you are dating will only chop you and waste your time. They have a lot to throw around so they dont mind spending little on you to cool off while the main the main is somewhere abroad.

Keep enjoying the side chic position you are and what comes with it……

• *Real* Nice Anon

May 22, 2017 at 2:54 pm

For your mind now, you’ve dropped knowledge abi? LOL!

• Idomagirl

May 22, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Abeg relationship doesn’t make you “one” with anybody.
      Marriage yes, but not relationship.

• Rocky

May 23, 2017 at 4:22 am

Ewu cambia! Is it only women that are aging?
      Anuofia!

44. Life is a jungle

May 22, 2017 at 1:31 pm

No one is a winner here. That guy who wants to flaunt a lavish life will do it at any cost e.g. have a desperate mumu gf, marry a girl with money or whose parents love her enough to make sure they are comfortable in marriage. Some off them have a job that doesn’t fully fund that life style, others don’t. Do women see the signs before getting involved? Yes……that perfume he wears, that wrist watch, that country he’s been to, that school he went to…..that’s what she’s attracted to…a mirage. Stop to think how he got all that…. a mere stroke of chance? hard work? Madam wife you are not a winner, these guys are cruel, they can even ask you to get rid of a child in marriage because they are not financially ready but buy the latest car afterwards….they remain a constant nightmare except Jesus saves.

45. survivor

May 22, 2017 at 2:10 pm

All I see is a lady desperate to answer Mrs then come to social media to announce to the whole world tagging all the bloggers,so that everybody can keep wowing,,Highest social media foolery!!

46. Tessy

May 22, 2017 at 2:13 pm

I really sympathise with the lady who was jilted. Please ladies when falling in love rise in Wisdom. let us ask God for the spirit of discernment. i know the desperation to get married is on the increase and the society(especially with the social media craze) is not making it easy for the ladies at all. A failed relationship is far better than a Bad marriage

47. Engr Stanley Whyte..

May 22, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Both girls are missing something that understand… This life wen you don’t plan ahead you have accepted another person plan ….. The uber guy have a vision not to remain poor and u fall out of his plan then his love fly to another girl with quick plan that is why shi didn’t wait long for a court marriage first…. And I think before now my uncle Uber have lost interest in you for always thinking he own u so much… Which I think he is not ready to pay.. With his life time…

Please lady don’t think men don’t have sense they are always whiching you…. U have ten boy friends u keep them as investment eating and shering Pomo around that among all one will marry see your heart break is still on fire

• No Headaches Please

May 22, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Sir, if only you had said this in English,
      it would have been easier to understand.

• Manny

May 22, 2017 at 7:00 pm

A whole Engineer fa

• Observer

May 23, 2017 at 9:50 am

Are you sure you are an engineer?

• abby

May 24, 2017 at 10:05 am

Engineer of “proken heengleesh”. Lol!

48. Joke

May 22, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Currently dating a Warri guy and the amount of mind fuckery this guy puts me through. I keep praying for strength to leave him because I’ve unfortunately fallen in love. I wish someone had warned me. He has me believing I’m insecure but sees nothing in telling all the girls he meets he has crush on them. Never believed in tribal profiling till I met him. Terrible people. Must be the Niger Delta marine spirit.

• Cataleya

May 22, 2017 at 5:54 pm

As you unfortunately fell in love with him…
      Unfortunately fall out of love with him…
      Before he gives your mind a fuckery that you might not be able to come out of.
      Trust me, I’ve been in your shoes, and I learnt the hard way.
      Gracias

• Elly

May 23, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Let me tell you what will happen if you leave Mr Mind Fuckery.

For the first few months you’ll feel like you’re dying. He’ll probably fuck with your mind more and have you feeling like you lost the greatest man ever liveth, but it’s just a game darling, issatrick lol.

He’ll jump up and down with any chic who would have him. You’ll feel terrible if you’re like me.

Bury yourself in work/business like your life depends on it!!! and you’ll suddenly start to realize there’s actually a world of possibilities out there. And that not everything is about man. You’ll understand that without him messing with your emotions it would be easier to build a life/future for yourself.

Then again that’s if you’re like me

Either way, nobody hurts someone they love. Simple. If he hurts you then what he has for you is not love.

Stay strong sista.
      p.s. I know no one asked me. Pls don’t come for me I just needed to let that out INCASE it would be helpful to SOMEONE. Cheers

49. Onyii

May 22, 2017 at 3:31 pm

Please why didn’t the guy reply instead?

50. Bella Noire

May 22, 2017 at 4:14 pm

To the new wife: so…because she’s a legally married woman, you’ll address her respectfully? I guess if she was single, you’d have addressed her differently? A wedding is not an achievement. Smh.

51. Truthfully

May 22, 2017 at 4:54 pm

You were his girlfriend and not his wife. So he did nothing to you. That he dated you and u even got pregnant for him does not make u his wife u can curse from today to tomorrow and it wnt cross the ceiling in ur living room. If u were married to him then I would understand your rant. My dear stop looking for attention and do something with your life. His wife is more entitled than u do. Did u get pregnant bcos u both agreed to plan a family or u did it to tie him down since that is a norm.

• Manny

May 22, 2017 at 7:01 pm

If he didn’t want a child, he should have used a condom.

52. ada

May 22, 2017 at 6:28 pm

dosent he have a child also? abi that one is rumour too…WOMEN we try sha we get time with these men that will dump u at any sound of controversy

53. Voltron

May 22, 2017 at 6:40 pm

And I know some very good men. Very good men.

54. Chynwa

May 23, 2017 at 10:02 am

BN please refresh this gist… I heard the ex has responded to the wife o! Chai!!! see my fellow women fighting over a man that hasn’t as much as commented on this matter. May they receive sense!!!

55. but come o

May 23, 2017 at 1:20 pm

But come o, is there nothing like privacy any longer?

They share on their pages and you went to lift from the place….do you people know that this is capable of causing someone to commit suicide or jump in the lagoon? like the fortune girl

Hope you Bloggers and lovers of gists wouldnt mind they putting you people marital and family issues out there in the face of everyone?

Is all this for followership, traffic and what have you? Every family has an issue or the other….can you just leave them and allow them be? Most of you have issues in your relationships too so abeg free them

56. mama ovie

May 24, 2017 at 12:49 pm

its only in warri the whole family will collaborate to dupe you, i was married to one all the saving

i made as a single chick my guy made sure he collected everything , the three

years of marriage was hell, from one issue to another mama collect, pickin collect, aunt collect,

uncle collect, to make matter was the fool accuse me of adultery when i stopped given the

little change i had, they said i could only prove my innocence by swearing before a juju, i park

my leg run when no body tell me, the average warri/ughelli/orogun guy is a potential gold

digger the funny thing is that their families aid and abet them .

see me at 30 single parent, divorced and lonely

57. Erricson Routers Customer Service

February 22, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Your information is very descriptive and Great information. At times because he shares a room with his brother, we will sleep in the living room on the floor and he will make promises of how he will never forget all I have done for him. Thanks for share with us.