Scoop

Beyoncé Shares Photos From her Africa-Inspired ‘Carter Push Party’

BellaNaija.com

On Saturday Beyoncé celebrated her upcoming double bundle of joy with friends and family with a “Carter push party”

The star-studded event was attended by many of the singer’s a-list friends including her Destiny’s Child sisters Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, a pregnant Serena Williams and Lala Anthony.

As seen in a video posted by Beyoncé’s mother Tina the party was an African-themed family event, with lots of colorful African-inspired patterns.

The grammy award-winning artist shared more photos from her baby shower, showing off her huge baby bump with her husband Jay Z by her side.

See photos

1. Bia

May 22, 2017 at 7:46 am

Poor Beyonce. The need to prove to the world that she carried dem babies is obsessive . This borders on tacky.

• litty

May 22, 2017 at 9:23 am

I mean people accussed her of not carrying her own child. Even after she announced her pregnancy, people on this site still brought it up. I can’t blame her, shes human after al.

2. lady d

May 22, 2017 at 7:52 am

I can see how Beyonce is going to a great length to show her bare belly this time , which proves to me that she was never pregnant with blue ivy.

• jumanji

May 22, 2017 at 9:38 am

if anything it proves how those accusations got to her. I remember how hurt she sounded when she spoke about the accusation. Plus a little google research will show you pictures of her bare bump, when she was pregnant with blue

• The Real Oma

May 22, 2017 at 9:53 am

What if she didn’t carry Blue Ivy? Why is that so important? I can’t understand why people are obsessing over it. She carried, her choice, she didn’t carry, her choice.
      At least no one can deny she is her child!

3. Vera

May 22, 2017 at 8:05 am

Lmao!!!!! What is doing this one?? Afi Yemoja tabi Osun naa. kileleyi biyi? Fela is not a theme!!!! Yoruba is not a theme. With all their money nobody could educate them on how totally wrong this is. What is this? Is it ori abi kolo that is on her ikun? Ahhhhhh!!! And the terrorists organisation that is bee hive cannot tell their master abi Yemoja that this is out of place? Anyway most of them are dense so I am not surprised. Iya Blue I wish you safe delivery but this push whatever is an unnecessary iru. I feel like rolling my eyes but as the iya ibeji that you is I would spare you. Please get educated/enlightened and stop this trash!!!! Imagine somebody having a Beyonce themed party, what does that even mean. Eyin awon weyrey, kmt! Asokale anfaani.

• funmilola

May 22, 2017 at 10:48 am

This your “yoruenglish” is not cool at all, stick to one language abeg

4. Lol

May 22, 2017 at 8:16 am

I think one of the most hurtful things someone can do is to say you are barren or you didn’t give birth to your child (if you did). It really hurts, I know she’s a brand but she is human. I’m not a fan but all this ‘pushing’ is a reflection of a complex or insecurity, which we all have. Safe delivery.

5. zelda

May 22, 2017 at 8:33 am

Beyonce, this is enough,I have seen it, they have seen it, we agree you are pregnant. but going over board with it irks my mind, abi tru tru, you bin no carry blue ivy?..
    Most pregnant women haven’t got time for what you are doing, because towards the end they are very tired and can’t wait to get the baby out.

6. Ememobong

May 22, 2017 at 9:07 am

On the contrary, I don’t think Bey is trying to prove anything, she’s just celebrating Motherhood! Wish her a very safe delivery.

7. Puzzles

May 22, 2017 at 9:29 am

i recall a BN commenter “Seriously” posted, “You know Bey is extra, she was probably in another room trying to be private or wants to be the one to post pic of herself lol” when the article on her mother’s post came out.

Hehehe, she was right.

BN Commenters, i hail o

• mr. x

May 22, 2017 at 10:45 am

exactly I remember that comment.. and I was surprise how spot on he/she was when I saw this pictures…

8. nene

May 22, 2017 at 11:13 am

its now obvious she probably didn’t carry her first child. why the lies.smh

9. aries

May 22, 2017 at 11:14 am

oya new trend for naija’s. Ngwa everybody change ya baby shower style

10. M

May 22, 2017 at 11:25 am

F**king retards ! What is wrong with not given birth to your child? Do you people even understand life and the way the world has evolved?? Dullards!

• Liar Liar

May 23, 2017 at 8:26 am

Typical deluded Beyonce fan

11. M

May 22, 2017 at 11:26 am

giving**

12. Ruby

May 22, 2017 at 12:14 pm

I don’t know why pregnant women (Celebs) feel the need to open their bare bellies to show the world? Please! Cover up! We are not interested in seeing your naked bellies. It makes me slightly uncomfortable. Sorry! Ever since Demi Moore did that distasteful photo-shoot on Vanity Fair we have not heard word again. You are pregnant, we get it now cover up and stop being an attention-hore! Sheesh!

• Idomagirl

May 22, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Why do pregnant bellies make you uncomfortable?

13. Adeola

May 22, 2017 at 9:01 pm

This pregnancy ehn, no be for here……

14. Akpeno

May 22, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Meeeeen either she’s carrying really low or belle has dropped and delivery is very near. I wish her a very safe and successful delivery.

As for all the “Private investigators” speculating on her first pregnancy… Kontinue you will be here speculating she go born, for hospital where you can never smell, have nannies and tutors for her children you can only dream about, have access to the best pediatricians money can buy and those children will come out more educated, exposed ready for the world more than you could ever be…
    Your focus should be how you can create/afford such a life… or at least close to what she is building for her children for yours…..
    but Nooooo here you are speculating investigating accusing… Kontinue… 😀

15. bolu

May 23, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Just another viewpoint on the whole going around proving she is actually carrying her baby. So you’ve had problems getting pregnant and one finally sticks after years of trying perhaps you will decide to treasure the pregnancy and be in seclusion, away from the public eye in case you lose this one too. So maybe now she a lot more confident in the pregnancy.
    a typical Nigerian you’ve been barren for years and couldnt get pregnant i’m pretty sure once you get pregnant you will try and keep it secret so your “enemies” dont get to this one now if you get pregnant again you will now call the whole village to come celebrate with you. Allow Beyone to breath.
    However i am happy that we can call out appropriation for all races even for a black woman as big as Beyonce