Scoop

Beyonce’s Rep denies Lip Injection Rumours – “What do you know about the effects of pregnancy on a woman’s entire body?”

BellaNaija.com

Beyonce’s pregnancy has been a constant source of discussion with her fans excitedly talking about her photos, especially with the singer sharing more updates during this pregnancy than with the last one.

However, some of her recent photos, showing Beyonce with noticeably fuller lips, have been a source of speculations for many with rumours of the pregnant singer getting lip injections at the core of the speculations.

The rumour originated on MediaTakeOut after the singer shared new photos on Instagram and Bey‘s rep Yvette Noel-Schure took aim at the website in her statement.

In a statement to Gossip Cop, her rep directly responded to MTO staff. She said:

MTO staffers, what do you know about the effects of pregnancy on a woman’s entire body? Please tell me. Did you know that in addition to weight gain there is often a dramatic change in the blood flow in the system and increased fluid causing swelling? Do you know that often women’s gums get swollen? Do you know that it sometimes affects our speech, our ability to chew intently and a host of other things? But the sacrifice to our faces, our feet and our entire bodies is something we welcome because we bring beautiful humans into the world who will one day combat your hate and negativity. I stood silent during Beyonce’s first pregnancy when you thought it was okay to bully her like the cowards you are, when you accused her of never being pregnant, but I simply cannot this time. You are the saddest individuals and picking on a pregnant lady is tantamount to possessing the coldest, despicable heart. You need to find something else to do with your time and maybe stop by a store that has happiness on sale because you need to buy some.

See some recent photos of Beyonce’s lips below.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @Beyonce

1. MamaD

May 5, 2017 at 12:39 pm

These people know nothing.
    My two pregnancies dealth with my body. I was swollen. If lips have size, mine went from size 2 to 10. I’m not kidding.

2. ec

May 5, 2017 at 12:40 pm

leave her alone let her enjoy bringing twins into this world.

Whether lip injection or not who cares, pregnancy and a woman’s body is in many situations unpredictable

3. Munani

May 5, 2017 at 3:32 pm

I wonder how oyibos and even most AAs avoid the Nigerian woman pregnant nose ish? If Beyonces lips are swollen cos of pregnancy why not her nose too?

4. Uche

May 5, 2017 at 3:56 pm

First of all, she is not the first to be pregnant, but if her her lips becomes this pronounced, then it is due to the fact that she had had fillers in the past and the pregnancy bumps it up.

On the other hand, I Wonder why people have not thought back to her first pregnacy, there is not 1 photo showing her during her 1st pregnancy, no photos showing her body transformation..

Why all of a sudden has she decided to be in our faces with this pregnancy.
    If she truly carried the first one, then being in our faces this time should be a surprise.

Abeg, she can gehrarohere

5. Anon

May 5, 2017 at 9:36 pm

See what overlining your lips can cause. I think she overlined her lips

6. TINU

May 6, 2017 at 11:17 am

– took advantage of pregnancy to quickly get fillers so she can claim pregnancy body….

We aint buying that

7. Truth-be-told

May 6, 2017 at 2:33 pm

@ Uche?. She does not have to own up to the world if she wants it that way (I see nothing wrong with surrogacy by the way); but claiming she carried the first? I personally do not think so.