Relationships

“You are the very air I breathe” – Read Mercy Johnson Okojie’s Sweet Message to her Husband

BellaNaija.com

Mercy and Odianosen Okojie

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okogie has written a beautiful message to celebrate her husband Prince Odianosen, ahead of his birthday.

She post a video on Instagram and captioned it:

Odi (you’re) sooooo shy but:
I Love d way u pick Angel at night and drop her in her crib each time I put her in the middle of the bed as an obstacle cus am upset. I love the way u whisper in her ears, saying”Angel go to ur crib and don’t put Asunder ?
I love d way u increase the AC ,Snatch the blanket and 30mins later you grab me and say “u too vex, aren’t you Cold??
I love the way you say I play too much.
I love d way you chastise me after cooking by saying “my love salt pass this food but e sweet”?
I can go on and on
Thank you baby, the kids go to bed Happy and wake up smiling. Even they know, that Daddy loves Mummy.
Ur birthday is close and I don’t know what to say or how to show that you are the Very Air I breath.
No one has an assurance of Happily ever after but I beg God to please Help me and let’s stay this way forever.
Pray for me Friends cus with Him is where I would rather be.
#hubbysbirthdayloading#thankyoulord#papapurity#

See the video below:

1. Mama

May 5, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Here we go again!!!!

• Linnet

May 9, 2017 at 6:51 pm

May the Lord protect your marriage daily

2. ec

May 5, 2017 at 12:34 pm

yamn!!!
    Please it still about Banky and Susu
    this woman stays trying to prove something.

• Chic

May 5, 2017 at 12:42 pm

She’s not trying to prove anything.
      She’s always this way with her husband.

• yinmu

May 5, 2017 at 1:18 pm

actually @chic.. she is trying way too hard.. putting the marriage on her head like gala… pls ask tontoh how it worked out

3. missB

May 5, 2017 at 1:24 pm

una no dey hear word

4. Busarni

May 5, 2017 at 1:30 pm

ok na; shebi they live in the same house? Just a question ooh…..

5. nawa

May 5, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Okay o,
    We have heard

6. Awiase

May 5, 2017 at 2:24 pm

All I can say is Mercy knows how to write good love poems.But still till I know the behind doors happenings…….,.

7. peggy

May 5, 2017 at 2:26 pm

She asked you to pray for her not to tell her what she is proving or not, my dear may God grant your heart desires and may you be happy in your marriage.

8. Solange.issa

May 5, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Wow so cute

9. judy

May 5, 2017 at 2:59 pm

reminds me of how I read out a prom to my mummy on mothers day! it was the best feeling ever… we could do lovely things without bringing it online more especially sensitive things as such … well we could still do lil show offs..it is well

10. Ottawa Queen

May 5, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Okay o! But the very air you breathe is Oxygen. Happy birthday to ur Bobo.

11. Me

May 5, 2017 at 4:19 pm

(deep sigh) I finished reading this & got so emotional. That was so sweet & if nothing else it does sound sincere & heartfelt. Then I scroll down to the comments…. Damn reason to regret being Nigerian. Why are many Nigerians so harsh? A rude & hard people. So what if nollywood marriages are crashing here & then? You think Mercy Johnson is not aware of the failed marriages in her industry which is exactly why she injected that last part about no one having an assurance of happily ever after & even asking for prayers & all. Some Nigerians are too too difficult jare & you difficult ones are making things hard for those of us whose hearts haven’t been replaced with stones. Mtchww

• icrossmyheart

May 5, 2017 at 8:46 pm

thank you for this. Many Nigerians have become hardened. Can you blame them. boys raping girls in day light, husband panel beating wife and society blames wife for provoking husband or sleeping around, Buhari is an absentee President, the rich oppress the poor……..

all these and more are likely to harden someone so when they see a heartfelt message it is half felt, if at all.

12. Felicia

May 5, 2017 at 4:43 pm

May the good lord continue to bless and shield your marriage.

13. b

May 5, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Well I am happy for you and yes we know you fight and it is all good but please keep working on this don’t get tired.

14. Lliki

May 5, 2017 at 8:37 pm

Mercy remain happy in your home! God bless your home

15. Yellow sun

May 6, 2017 at 7:26 am

I have learnt that…constant need for validation in relationships show there’s an underlining problem somewhere …merc why do u always feel the Need to praise ur relationship when there’s someone else’s own falling apart….more like…oh see mine is working urs is falling…. I might be wrong tho…but biko keep it btwn both of u..

16. Nobuhle

May 6, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Wow Peggy true that hey

17. Nobuhle

May 6, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Happy fr u my Queen may God bless

18. Orienma

May 6, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Eiyaaa I was moved esp where she said “…he increase the AC ,grab it to himself and 30mins later he grabs you to himself and say you too dey vex” hahaha(nke a a to m iche). Celebrate him my Darling mummy Purity, not all man can keep aside his ego and do that and more. Marriage isn’t a bed of roses but Jesus keep them together for me and so many others that love them and cherish “good ” marriage. I love you my Mercy. Happy birthday papa Purity.

On a side note, so bcos Adesua and Banky W are doing one thing one thing others shouldn’t celebrate or celebrate their spouses. Dalukwanu!

19. Orienma

May 6, 2017 at 1:05 pm

…snatches the blanket…

20. Mendel

May 7, 2017 at 4:57 am

There are so many things one can pick up from this little write up.

1. The position the kid (Angel) occupies in the marriage: The biblical pattern for marriage is a husband and wife, children come third position. It seems to me that Angel comes first
    I watched an interview of Tonto Dikeh and all she spoke of was her son, her son.

2. Her husband is so scared to offend her. Experience has shown that when a man is scared you offend his wife, either she is his benefactor (runs the home) or considers himself undeserving of her. Not only that, but also, the woman makes him conscious of that in one way or the other

3. She is happy the way things are (she is in control). That makes her man the perfect man- one who can succumb to all that.