Scoop

Apostle Johnson Suleman, Adams Oshiomhole, Bovi & More Attend the Unveiling of I Go Dye’s Mum’s “Golden Eye Castle” in Delta State

BellaNaija.com

Comedian, I Go Dye has completed a luxury “Golden Eyes Castle” in honour of his mother.

The comedian in celebration of Mother’s Day unveiled the magnificent mansion designed and built by his company Revamp Constructions yesterday in Delta state.

Adams Oshiomhole, Apostle Johnson Suleman, Delta state Deputy speaker Rt. Hon.Friday Ossai, Bovi and other dignitaries were in attendance.

See photos from the unveiling below

I Go DyeI Go Dye I Go DyeI Go Dye I Go Dye

1. Icey

May 15, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Your children will honor u too I go dye.

2. Cameroonian geh

May 15, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Well done SON

3. yenis

May 15, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Those spending their money on Slay queens should learn.Remain lifted I go dye

4. Oma

May 15, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Better pikin. May God give us kids that will make us proud.

5. Jumi

May 15, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Personally i wonder how he got the money to do all these. Accountability is rare in this country. I wont be surprised if the governor uses this guy to cover up billions of dollars. Dont be surprised cos we have seen similar. Dont care what anyone says below me. We all saying our opinions.

• Ob

May 15, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Thank you. All what people are doing is praising him. No one has even stopped for a moment to think about the source of such opulence. Although it’s quite obvious that it’s from frolicking with politicians which in turn translates to Nigeria’s money.

• Sam

May 15, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Dude has been grinding for over 15 years. Top artists and comedians earn massively. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Hope u have seen P square’s mansions?

• Darius

May 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm

@Jumi, comedy is big business in Naija, and comedians make an awful lot of money. Don’t worry! Bad belle is allowed.

• keke driver

May 16, 2017 at 7:17 am

“Just say congratulations and keep it moving abeg”

6. Ab

May 15, 2017 at 4:51 pm

I totally do get you Jumi! Some will say you a hater but that’s not what this is about! They are valid questions and the possibility of him being used to cover up billions is not far fetched! It’s all possible.. All the same I am proud of you dude! Hard work with God pays . Well done pa !

• Dainty

May 15, 2017 at 5:54 pm

You absolutely make no sense, pick one.

• bey

May 15, 2017 at 7:26 pm

@jumi did you see the part they said his construction company built the house.
      Some people do have side hustles you know.
      Then why should a private individual have to divulge his source of income and wealth to the general public. Only politicians and state and federal govt workers have a duty to do so.

7. bn lover

May 15, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Omg….i just want to thank u ooo(bella) I don’t know how you did it….but I can now access BN. #PraiseTheLord

8. blackbeatle

May 15, 2017 at 5:44 pm

mama is so happy..

9. Sheri

May 15, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Some people are disgusting on this thread sha…some speculations should be kept to yourself. Especially if there are no clues or facts about this man to make you think such.

I go dye, you be better pikin. I’m touched.

10. Zeal

May 15, 2017 at 6:52 pm

For those of you who think he got these funds from government. Please be informed that comedians earn from shows and also anchoring events and also know that not everyone eats up his capital some people invest …..meaning they have streams of income. Weldone I go die

11. Weezy

May 15, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Still not understanding how he can afford this. And if “his company ” built it, how are they able to dash someone a mansion. Instead of praising people for giving lavish gifts, we need to be thinking critically.

• Mee

May 15, 2017 at 9:37 pm

How has critical thinking helped you? ITK!!

• curios

May 16, 2017 at 8:04 am

just to add, I have known revamp construction ( his company) since like 3years ago, and I think he had the company before then. what you are seeing is a young who invested wisely. construction business is good business especially when the contracts keep coming in. mid size excavators for instance cost from $100,000 to $200,000…people spend more than that just to buy a car. while the excavator gives good return on investment…all you get with a range rover or g-wagon is the bragging rights. To cut the long story short any related to construction is lucrative especially if you keep getting contracts and am sure with his fame…he started off easy. so am not surprised at all with what am seeing. and am also very sure he has other business ventures. i read about him some years ago

12. Nana

May 15, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Your days shall be long, God bless you.

13. Ottawa Queen

May 15, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Congrats I Go Dye. May God bless you and keep your mum in good health to enjoy this new haven.

14. Mummybobo

May 15, 2017 at 8:47 pm

In fact the way e be me now eeh, if money can buy this world for my mum and I have the money, I swear i’ll buy it for her, so I GO DIE God bless you.

15. Mee

May 15, 2017 at 9:38 pm

How has critical thinking helped you? ITK

• Weezy

May 15, 2017 at 9:55 pm

It has helped me SO MUCH.

16. Comment

May 15, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Wish the painting of his mom was of his mom wearing their own native traditional royal attire. It’s a very nice painting but I know there is no way any westerner will paint themselves in another region’s ethnic outfit.

17. Hmm

May 16, 2017 at 2:14 am

Congrats. Here’s to opine wicked kidnappers respect themselves. I understand the need to build an edifice but mansions are awfully lonely especially for the aging parents. Relatives can’t be trusted these days. Would have preferred if he built her block of flats instead. All good sha, he must know best as her son.

• Hmm

May 16, 2017 at 2:14 am

*hoping*

18. Ubido Solomon

May 16, 2017 at 5:06 am

God bless you for doing this for your mother. May God increase you on every . May God raise rewarding children from your loin that will reciprocate your substantial love and giving towards your mother.
    From DBS to BBC. and beyond God is faithful.

19. funny people

May 16, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Lmao. Person find find e no see any other thing to point out but picture. Tell me about pettiness and clownicity. If it willmake you okay, the picture is actually his grannys. Honourig her for nurturing him.And I guess that the woman might be late and thats the picture they could lay hands on/ her best.