Scoop

“I am not your role model…this is my real life” – Burna Boy

BellaNaija.com

Dancehall artist Burna Boy has said he is no one’s role model, stating that he has gone through more than what the average 25-year-old person has gone through.

The “Rock your body” crooner who disclosed this in an Instagram post on Tuesday, added that he is just trying to live his life to the best of his abilities and take one day at a time.

He wrote:

I Am NOT your Role Model. I am just a 25 year old who has been through more than any 25 year old should have to, therefore takes life 1 day at a time and tries to make the best of things. This is my REAL LIFE, don’t let your life be determined by how anyone lives theirs. You are Special and Amazing. You would not have been put on this earth if there wasn’t a Reason. I love you all. Love yourselves and each other. The World is Yours! #Rock$T⭐️r.

1. funmilola

May 16, 2017 at 5:44 pm

I wonder who still makes celebrities their role models…..

2. funmilola

May 16, 2017 at 5:51 pm

I wonder if people still have celebrities as role models…..

3. Honestina

May 16, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Wow, Burna Boy is 25yrs old?? I assumed he was older than that. Well, judging by how he acts, I’m guessing he’s in his “hoe-phase”.

4. GYOnlineNG.COM

May 16, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Interesting..

5. Frank teacher

May 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm

BN kuku use the quote do quite of the day nah

6. B

May 17, 2017 at 10:32 am

Giving off that Charles Barkley vibe

7. burna boy is so disrespectful and uncouth. we were on a flight from lagos to benin and burner boy was boarded we all sat knowing that once its 6.30 the plane wont fly as there is no light at the Benin runway .So two of his dancers didn’t get a seat and they refuse to get down not until people who do not have an urgent need to be in benin the next day agreed to go down for a price.before you know it burner boy stood up went to the exit then an older benin chief scolded him to sit as at this time it was after 6 ..burnerboy called him all sort of names becos of this delay the pilot said he wouldn’t be able to fly and all..he was lucky we did not move as the benin chief had called boys to wait for him at benin airport.the annoying thing was despite our begging bunner still kept using the f word on this man of over 60 ..i was disgusted