News

South African Twitter User Shares Harrowing Story of how She Escaped being Kidnapped, Raped and Possibly Killed

BellaNaija.com

A Twitter user @BlackSnow99 has shared a heartbreaking story of how she survived a planned kidnap.

According to her tweets the man, who just grabbed her from the street and into his car, told her he would rape and kill her.

She shared how she had to jump down from the car, losing her teeth in the process, while her attacker gave her a hot chase.

conversation=”none” data-lang=”en”>

I ran so fast I couldn’t feel my feet touch the ground.

I ran towards a petrol attendant, crying for help. They went to look for him

— Alexandra Buki Deen (@BlackSnow99) May 11, 2017

conversation=”none” data-lang=”en”>

He was already gone.

I was rushed to the nearest hospital. The rest is history.

I am just happy to be alive ❤

— Alexandra Buki Deen (@BlackSnow99) May 11, 2017

conversation=”none” data-lang=”en”>

This was before the incident pic.twitter.com/MvvH3jqXcW

— Alexandra Buki Deen (@BlackSnow99) May 11, 2017

conversation=”none” data-lang=”en”>

After the incident pic.twitter.com/Ju00lRW8Ga

— Alexandra Buki Deen (@BlackSnow99) May 11, 2017

conversation=”none” data-lang=”en”>

Recovering pic.twitter.com/yLu9O8GIPa

— Alexandra Buki Deen (@BlackSnow99) May 11, 2017

conversation=”none” data-lang=”en”>

If anyone can help me get my face back, I would really appreciate it. I especially miss my smile.

Please RT for awareness. pic.twitter.com/UhUWtvhWmK

— Alexandra Buki Deen (@BlackSnow99) May 11, 2017

1. yummymummycumchick

May 12, 2017 at 3:26 pm

how? what is the world turning into ? is there a missing piece ? thank GOD FOR UR LIFE

2. The Real Oma

May 12, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Hmmm, While it is very good of her to share this so more people are aware, her beginning hashtag #MenAreTrash is all shades of wrong.
    There are many bad people everywhere, men and women alike..
    And to think her DP shows her with a man, who is likely her significant other. SMH.

• Bhekani

May 12, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Who said she started the hashtag? pls understand the meaning behind the hashtag.. nobody is saying All Men are trash.. They are making a statement.. a statement that is intended to make people uncomfortable enough to take notice.. why should women feel unsafe to walk out of their houses? … Its been trending since yesterday so don’t blame her..

• gia

May 12, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I heard it’s very common in south africa…so i guess women are just fed up!

• The Real Oma

May 12, 2017 at 10:19 pm

@Bhekani, i didn’t mean she began the hashtag, i meant ‘beginning’ as in ‘opening’ as in she began her narration with it.
      I still think it was unnecessary

• this too

May 15, 2017 at 12:58 pm

#WOMEN ARE THRASH

How about that?

Men are thrash, is it your mother alone that gave birth to you?
      Men are thrash, yet you wont leave us alone…marriage talk every day
      men are thrash, yet your confidence level is zero without us, irrespective of all your achievements

ctrl shift jo

3. Cocolette

May 12, 2017 at 3:52 pm

#MenAreNotTrash

4. Rubby

May 12, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Wow,scary stuff…the stuff of nightmares,Thank God for your courage to jump out,u are very lucky,dat guy was a psychopath and not many women r able to escape from dem…bet he’ll look for another victim dat night,she may not be as lucky,I hope to God he’s caught… So chilling..

5. Bhekani

May 12, 2017 at 4:12 pm

BN where is my comment!

6. nene

May 12, 2017 at 4:19 pm

south africa has always been dangerous. if not for the whites who stayed back and made it their home, that country would be the worst in africa. i’m glad she survived.

• The Real Oma

May 12, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Nene, this is your comment is sooo wrong. So, SA will be more dangerous if the ‘whites’ hadn’t stayed back?! How self denigrating.
      I hate it when Africans justify their own subjugation.
      SAD

• Iris

May 12, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Actually the crime level is linked to the level of inequality in the country which is historically linked to racism and apartheid. Please educate yourself before you come and talk nonsense

• Daisy

May 13, 2017 at 11:45 am

Its been a long while since I commented on BN. Breaking that fast tofay to tell you,NENE that you’re the biggest FOOL in the whole of Africa. Your hatred for the blacks of SA shouldn’t make you write such a distasteful comment as a black Africa. Aponkye!!!

7. yaya

May 12, 2017 at 6:28 pm

I agreee with Nene
    I dont think she means whites are geenrally better than blacks or Africans in general but lets not act like white havent contributed significantly to what South Africa is today. Yes the country’s black indigens have played their part too but they let their self hate, xenophobia and bitterness prevent them from reaching their full potential. SO yes if it was just left to black South Africans that country will be a disgrace.

• D

May 13, 2017 at 3:10 am

Gbam

• Bruness

May 13, 2017 at 1:46 pm

DOUBLE GBAM!!

8. Papermoon

May 12, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Thank God for your life!!!!!

9. n

May 13, 2017 at 3:30 am

MEN ARE TRASH

10. lill

May 15, 2017 at 11:33 am

walk, jump,run, fight for your life. She was so courageous to make those moves, be a fighter and dont give up till its over. thank God she is safe