Scoop

Exclusive: #BBNaija’s TBoss has a New Endorsement Deal and it’s Yummy!

BellaNaija.com

Boss Nation stand up, TBoss has gotten her first endorsement deal and it is a yummy one. The Big Brother Naija star has been named as the face of Shirleys Confectionary in Abuja.

Shirleys is the same company which endorsed Olajumoke last year.

To kick off her role, TBoss will be at a breakfast buffet hosted at Shirleys this Saturday in Abuja.

The first campaign featuring TBoss representing the brand has been revealed and it features TBoss enjoying a Shirleys Shawarma.

1. king Bey

June 9, 2017 at 8:03 am

Go president of boss nation…we got your back all day mami

2. Nene

June 9, 2017 at 8:34 am

Really?

• Bad gang

June 9, 2017 at 8:47 am

As in really? I thought she was going to be face of lanre da sailva or mai atafo….she shouldn’t take deals that will kill her brand… sharwama boss! Lmao

3. Ugo

June 9, 2017 at 8:39 am

Terrible with that nose ring. So disgusting For a corporate campaign, especially an item that is for every one, a picture with a broader appeal should have been better.

4. Kiwi

June 9, 2017 at 9:10 am

Na una know oooo… the babe has gotten an endorsement, ur opinion won’t change noffn. Up Tboss.. baby steps mami.. One endorsement will lead to a greater one.

5. Daniel

June 9, 2017 at 9:16 am

Ah! Tbaby Congratulations, no worry! Na small very soon “Taaati Billion for ur akant”

6. Diana

June 9, 2017 at 9:19 am

And these are the only kind of deals she will be getting since she has decided to spoil her brand by being so darn controversial.

• The Bull

June 9, 2017 at 4:18 pm

The ones that didnt spoilt their brands what endorsement have they gotten?

7. The Real Oma

June 9, 2017 at 9:28 am

Ewww, i don’t like that pinshure biko.
    But who my like epp, lol…

8. Sip on it

June 9, 2017 at 9:28 am

Lol

9. Tochi

June 9, 2017 at 9:44 am

Congrats Awesome Lady…..God has got you! Just believe…. This is just the beginnin

10. anne

June 9, 2017 at 9:58 am

Yeah. That’s a beautiful prayer. Tochi is the name for you and for her.

11. Majestic

June 9, 2017 at 10:00 am

See my President. ????

12. Milly

June 9, 2017 at 10:04 am

I hate d nose ring she comes off as a class girl but dat nose ring is a no no for me

• Diamond

June 9, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Me too. I think she needs to take off that nose ring to be taken more seriously

13. Dazzlingfavoor

June 9, 2017 at 10:10 am

Big congrat love, who God has decide to bless armies of hate can’t curse. U fit the brand kampay this a big one…. hurray

14. Fear God

June 9, 2017 at 11:18 am

The picture is oozing sexual connotations…(every pun intended)

• A-nony

June 9, 2017 at 12:09 pm

lmao!!! you are terrible. I didn’t get it at first. Then i went back to look at the picture.

15. Dandelion

June 9, 2017 at 11:47 am

All I want to do is hand her a napkin to clean her mouth. So gross!

• Omono

June 9, 2017 at 6:29 pm

As in

16. Halo bae

June 9, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Go tbaby. Rooting for you

17. xo

June 9, 2017 at 1:25 pm

food particles on the lips.. ugh!

18. anne

June 9, 2017 at 4:29 pm

That’s marketing strategy if una no go school. She was purposely made to be so in the pics. This world is a wicked one. If you don’t like her waka pass. Must you waste your time and the space? Tboss this is just the beginning. Haters and jeaulous minded pple, ready for more.

19. Yve

June 9, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Tboss is cool and all but I hate this photo… I don’t want to eat that shawarma… Gross!

20. OA

June 9, 2017 at 6:35 pm

About 75% of the posts so far don’t like the oily/food particles on the mouth. What quality control test did this ad campaign go through? I usually deter from commenting on things like this, but this ad did not pass muster at all. All I saw was the messy mouth, and I actually thought “stuff” was coming out of her nose before realizing it was her nose ring. Sorry, not feeling it at all. Quite repulsive if you ask me. When it comes to food, packaging must be neat and tidy. How I eat the food when I lay my hands on it is my own business but if you want me to come and buy, let it be at least presentable.

21. BijouxthisBijouxthat

June 9, 2017 at 10:59 pm

I hate hate hate nose ring on people!
    I can never ever get past the COW Look especially for an adult like her
    Uuuuuggggggllllyyyy

22. Honey

June 10, 2017 at 9:09 pm

If is Beyonce, you will hail her, hypocrites, Wat made you better than her? For those saying she has a local endorsement, re you for real? Wt is local about it pls? One step at a time. Dnt be blinded by hate. This picture is jes to advertise how many of you eats a delicious snacks in secret, stop deceiving your selves nd stop hating

23. Xoxo

June 11, 2017 at 7:52 am

As a former fan, the picture looks nasty, DAT stuff on her mouth looks like ……, she really needs to rebrand herself and stop unnecessary controversies. She shld also hire a good PR person to manage her social media accts, cuz she have been doing a terrible job so far, she comes off as arrogant and dumb, this girl shld have been an ‘it’ girl by now, not she is killing her so called brand.

24. Wow

June 11, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Which one is Shawarma boss again, so if we put Efe it becomes based on logistics shawarma, natheworkwededo shawarma, risers shawarma……. lol
    wishing her all the best! all na growth!! i no kuku get endorsement before so wetin i sabi about ads, also im pretty sure theyl be just fine without my small #1000*the no of times i crave for shawarma?