Music

Eva Alordiah confirms Split from Her Fiance

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Eva Alordiah confirms Split from Her Fiance

Eva

Nigerian rapper Eva Alordiah has finally confirmed that she is now single, ending her relationship with her fiance, Ceaser. She shared a message on her Instagram page this evening revealing the split happened a day ago and she just want to focus on writing. She wrote:

Single Again and not quite sure I was ready for the other side. Feels so familiar, this Single life, yet so new.
I have been single for only 1 Day and I already feel ?

My friends always used to Tease me and tell me I love ‘Love’.
I have finally accepted this is True. I do Love Love. What LEO Woman doesn’t?

#ThatWasAReallyGoodMan and I may be silly to let him go but it’s okay cause now #YouCanHaveHimSisters?? My head feels wobbly.
I write a great deal don’t I ?
Maybe this happened so I can find a way to get back in my head and stroke the balls of my sleeping muse.
I want a Cat.
I have had dogs all my Life and they made for best of Friends those years I was Single.
Should I get a Cat?
I feel like If I finally do get a Cat it would be an all black one with Eyes that Gleam in the Darkness.
_
Darkness: What lies in the wake of a Love never to be felt again.
_

I want a Cat and I want to Write.
No not Write Rap. Not that.
It would be so wonderful to write a new Novel.
I’d think about this in the coming days and let you know what I decide.

Hey don’t feel sad for me. I let a Good man go, that must be a good thing no?
I want to write a Novel.
I have to write.
I am going to Write.
I need to Write.
I am Writing.
Don’t Ask about me, I have gone to Write.
I AM a Writer, First.
2:22 NEW

Photo Credit: Instagram – @ievaalordiah

1. Ajayi Oluwabukola

June 3, 2017 at 10:37 pm

Hopefully God directs her. Amen

2. SoniaPaloma

June 3, 2017 at 10:41 pm

She is a good writer indeed, i can definitely give her that ??

3. Dainty

June 3, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Wow…..

4. Jay

June 3, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Thought she was fighting people that said the engagement had taken too long. All that public proposal,just for it to end with a break up?

• Diamond

June 4, 2017 at 2:09 am

Shut up! She responded rightly then. It’s nobody’s business if the relationship succeeded or not. People should learn to mind their businesses.

5. Anon

June 3, 2017 at 10:44 pm

What you need to get is a dear diary or a good listening ear trusting friend , so you can vent, reflect and contemplate on your experiences in peace ( much more productive) and keep strangers out of your private space. Because babe, you gonna attract unnecessary attention.

6. Authentic Sunshine

June 3, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Awwwwn…..Our brothers bringing out the writers /artists in us. Awon oloshi, all of them. One got me writing. Me? Me like this? Only to realise he just wanted a taste of the cookie. I was lucky. The lady b4 he sent to a mental clinic…..His name is Akan. He stays in the Uk.
    Sisters, Eva said you can have him. Hope ya’ll are happy.
    But ehn come to think of it, we can be a whole other things if we are not in relationships.
    We can be friends, sisters,mentors, god parents, motivational speakers, mums – the list is endless.
    It’s not ideal but a whole 9 yards better than the grief and pain of worthless relationships
    #okrantover#

• immature

June 5, 2017 at 1:33 pm

You are very silly
      did he force you to date him?
      cos it didnt work, you came here to be dropping his name
      little wonder he left you

He is in the uk…ode like you
      all the agbero boys and lagos boys toasting you right left and centre, you ignored them
      you are looking for one uk guy….

so Gold diggers get their hearts broken?

is it only writing he made you do? he hsould have made you consider jumping maybe you can jump into the lagoon someday

shift jo

7. aj

June 3, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Eva girl I feel you on loving love…my Leo sister!

8. Bad gang

June 3, 2017 at 11:11 pm

What is happening to love? I just pray i never get heart-broken
    God I trust in you

• Anne

June 3, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Amen. Let God direct you and don’t follow others. Heartbreak is real.

9. gurl_wendy

June 3, 2017 at 11:20 pm

You can borrow my cat, he has started becoming too needy and farts all over the place now.

• June

June 3, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Looool @ your comment ????????

• James

June 4, 2017 at 11:29 am

Looool. But about the needy thing, he might just be cold. Try buying him some cosy blankies and keep his area relatively warm. Cats love warmth and will always make the warmest place in your house their favorite chilling spot. About the farts, you on your own – especially if he’s Siamese! 😀

10. Stephen Ron Wells

June 3, 2017 at 11:52 pm

Sorry Eva.
    NDO INU
    PELE
    OYA BYE

11. Temi

June 4, 2017 at 12:15 am

Jennifer obawunnya is still the real MVP in this breaking up with people business. See how she jabo peter sellah and we be all forgotten about he guy. Next MVP is Emma Nyra. Straight up denied dating ubi franklin . Ladies stop giving these mofos cheap fame for waxing your Congo. No need to tweet single status by giving the guy more fame…curve him and go like it never happened

• mr.A

June 4, 2017 at 1:05 am

which one is “waxing your congo” loooooool. yeah, jennifer is the mvp tho!

• combust

June 4, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Chaiii Temi I want to like your comment 1 million times. I was saying same about jennifer to my cousin, anytime her ex sights her in church he’ll walk up to her sometimes with his wife all lovey doveyed up and the rest of her day will be ruined. i told her to borrow a leaf from a sister. I can ignore and acquaintance zone an ex for the rest of his life so much that it’ll have people doubt if I ever dated him. I brood in private and try to have a good time with friends and after a while it starts to feel like we never dated.

• tolu

June 5, 2017 at 1:03 am

Abeg try to know s truth before u talk. Jennifer jabor peter or vice versa lol. U sha wan talk….

12. fan

June 4, 2017 at 12:16 am

on becoming new edition

13. funmilola

June 4, 2017 at 12:22 am

She writes well!

14. Weezy

June 4, 2017 at 12:25 am

She sounds daft.

Ending an engagement is a big deal. It means one of them messed up big time. “You can have him sisters”?

Immature.

• Bea

June 4, 2017 at 6:27 am

You sound even more daft. Jumping into stupid conclusions and insulting her when you don’t really know what happened. Idiot.

• Asake

June 4, 2017 at 11:01 am

Sometimes we realise compatibility after engagement. Not all broken engagement is as a result of messing up

15. Brenda Alfred

June 4, 2017 at 10:04 am

A broken Engagement is better & more honorable than a broken marriage or divorce. Please ur heart Eva.

16. Weezy

June 4, 2017 at 4:42 pm

@Bea – actually everything I said is a reasonable analysis based on what she herself wrote. No jumping to conclusions here.

If something bad happened, explain to me how “you can have him sisters” is a smart reaction on social media. If something bad didn’t happen, why did she break up an engagement? I stand by my comment – her public post is immature and makes her sound daft.

• Bea

June 5, 2017 at 12:56 pm

? Aunty/Uncle, weh done. Thanks for confirming/ proving my point ?? ?. All this long jump and high jump you’re doing, jumping into conclusions any how. Sha don’t hurt yourself too much.

Best x.

17. Jaunty

June 4, 2017 at 9:04 pm

I love her so much…. it is well with you Eva..

18. Cynical

June 4, 2017 at 10:06 pm

The first thing that popped into my head was a video she made of them kissing passionately with some inference of sex immediately after the proposal.
    Lesson 1: keep your personal stuff private. Lesson 2: the Internet never forgets…… Think hard before you post.

19. Valerie

June 5, 2017 at 12:16 am

Can’t seem to wipe off that picture of that passionate kiss they shared last year & her comment on our she treats her man “well”!… ‘guess there wasn’t much left to look forward to …..#just saying….

20. nema

June 5, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Clang association? thats all i got…

21. Kiwi

June 5, 2017 at 10:14 pm

My dear that’s d truth… I dated a guy n flaunted him a lot on my social media ( I wz younger then tho) he cheated, we broke up 2 months later I met a better person, older, wiser n of course wealthier , i never flauntd him but after a while we got married. Pple on my social media wer shocked dey still thought I wz dating d other rascal.

Moral lesson: if u break up wt som1 don’t talk too much just move on to d nxt one n act like u never met ur X.
    Thanks fr reading ….. lmfao

22. Diamond

June 6, 2017 at 1:53 pm

My favorite is: “Act like you never met your ex”. I do that too.. lols