Scoop

New Talk Show Alert! Liz Osho Set to Host ‘Now That You’re Married’ | Watch Teaser

BellaNaija.com

Head Strategist at SoME Solutions and entrepreneur Liz Osho, is set to host a new talk show titled ‘Now That You’re Married‘ a show centred around marriages in capital cities.

The host discusses topics/issues with 36 guests and addresses their perception of marriage as singles and the reality.

The entrepreneur took to her Instagram page to excitedly announce the big news, sharing a teaser, captioning it:

Delay is not denial!! I was approached 2 years ago by Redbox to host a show called “Now that you’re married”. @nowthatyouremarried We wrapped up an intense shoot and these guys toyed with sharing the series online, but they had big plans and dreams for the show and have worked tirelessly to get this production on Television!

It’s been 2 years but they didn’t wait in vain! Moral of the story, there is a purpose behind every delay! Congrats!

Watch teaser

1. californiabawlar

June 1, 2017 at 10:16 pm

omg!!! Can y’all stop?!
    I swear this is all these new tv chicks talk about. Uggh!!

I don’t know why I am so upset by this headline. Let me go and grab a snack, lol. #hangry

• Belema

June 1, 2017 at 10:26 pm

It’s not that big of a deal, really. I find it repetitive but it doesn’t annoy me as majority of the shows also on TV these days are basically the same. Same context, everything. Local and International too. But it doesn’t annoy me, I just decide which I watch, or most times, I don’t watch or listen to any.

• Dora the explorer

June 1, 2017 at 10:27 pm

likeeeeeeeeee! c’mon ladies you are better than this BS

• Jay

June 1, 2017 at 10:27 pm

She’s not a new TV chick. She’s been in the game since 2010; if I’m correct her first name is Abimbola and she used to live in the U.K. She’s done well for herself.

• californiabawlar

June 1, 2017 at 11:42 pm

@ Jay, 2010? New AF!
      But who am I to talk when even Aunty Funmi Iyanda that should be a role model by continuing as a serious TV anchor that deals with pertinent issues is now on YouTube doing the same thing.
      @Belema… I’m with you, I think the hunger was doing me one kain…hehehe. But even now with a belly full of beef patty, it is still very annoying and disappointing though. What a waste… or maybe it isn’t, maybe this is all there is to them. Seeing as most of these young ladies have lived their entire life obsessing over meeting the right man. I have very successful friends who even made most of their early career moves based on the probability of finding a man doing this or at a particular location. All these to say that sometimes the fact that a woman is successful doesn’t exclude them from such ridiculousness.
      To all the young, up and coming presenters out there, just look at Oprah – it’s a cliche, I know!- but just look at her for a quick minute. She didn’t become who she is today by honing in on an over-flogged topic. Set yourself apart!
      And please how’s Inside Out with Agatha doing these days? Talking to teens is definitely an underserved niche that can be revolutionized in this new social media age. Imagine one these hot BN ‘OAPs’ coming up with a decent well-publicized talk show that addresses teen and even college-age issues? Imagine that? But no, it’s boyfren and husband… mschew!
      Okay, it’s like I’m vexing again… I rebuke every spirit of sango hovering around me today, lol.

• Wura

June 1, 2017 at 11:47 pm

@Jay we don’t know her so she’s new. Whether she came from Jupiter or UK or US we don’t curr, she’s new to Naija. And they should stop all the men talk we are bored sick already. Jeezus!

• Osa

June 1, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Kaffy so beautiful. Only thing i noticed

• Seriously

June 2, 2017 at 4:14 am

It actually pissed me off. Nigerian women, there are ao many things happening than men and marriage. Talk about girl’s education, child abuse, women in business, women in politics and what can be done to make a difference in the world. I don’t even mind shows about skin, and hair.

• Yáll

June 2, 2017 at 1:00 pm

It is possible for a woman to be complaining about something that doesn’t directly have an correlation with what she is actually feeling upset about. Maybe a problem at work will spark a reason to complain about the dishes not been washed. Y’all complaining about this show should find the real cause of your complaint. Imagine if someone came to your work place and says that there are already enough Lawyers, Accountants, Engineers and Business ideas out there, therefore you should choose another hustle? Funny right.

You might not like it but this is someones hustle so deal with it. Marriage topic are important and can’t really be exhausted and oh it sells.
      There is a reason you and I clicked on this link and it is because we are interested in different ways in what the show has to sell.. What is the theme of the show? Relationship/Marriage.

2. funmilola

June 1, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Same old issues…..

3. Carrie

June 1, 2017 at 11:15 pm

Marriage matter no dey ever tire una

4. Roman God

June 1, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Seems Naija females have this unhealthy obsession with matters that concerns men. Like it’s their destiny and all.

• MurdaSheWrote

June 1, 2017 at 11:44 pm

i swear. I am tired. we are not all like that tho lol…

• Time.

June 1, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Gen 3:16b — and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. It might be wired within.

5. Natalia

June 1, 2017 at 11:35 pm

This looks like it’s going to be good, can’t wait!!

6. Pelumi

June 1, 2017 at 11:44 pm

The only four things synonymous with Nigerians 419, faking accent, vanity (clothes, shoes, etc) and marriage. Nothing else.

What else is new? ???

Y’all surprise me for once. Seriously

• Osa

June 2, 2017 at 12:04 am

Also always gunning for lifestyles beyond them, outdoing each other, wanting to visit the most exotic places that have no semblance with anything in their own country.

7. bubu

June 1, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Abeg u people should go and sit down joh! is there a brain drain or what. So there is nothing creative you can come up with. Pleaasssse enough already, We have heard awon marriage counsellor. let the people that have been married over 50yrs give the advise.

8. Laylow

June 2, 2017 at 12:21 am

So you want to get married, now that you’re married just two of the marriage centric Tv shows in naija as innnnnnnnnnnn lawd this really winds me up. How can you have a WHOLE show not even an episode to focus on marriage hian? What is there to talk about? Madness. Please lets emulate people like Oprah and discuss topics that will empower women and build the economy not make women feel like they haven’t started life until they get married.

9. After All Said and Done

June 2, 2017 at 1:42 am

It’s like people on here are not reading properly. Didn’t she say this was recorded two years ago? She even says her name is Liz Awoliyi; Awoliyi is her maiden name so this was definitely shot at least over a year ago because she’s now Liz Osho. Frankly all these commenters need to step out of their bubbles and stop assuming that because they know about two marriage-centric shows, the whole world knows about them as well. This is not a youtube show as the teaser says so it’s going to be reaching a much wider audience who may be excited about a new talk shown TV because really, how many decent talk shows are on there now?

These same people complaining will still come back to beg for it to be on youtube- “yen yen yen, what of your viewers outside the country?”

10. Sheri

June 2, 2017 at 8:19 am

It’s so sad that you don’t even see men with shows centered on marriage. Lol lol lol. Even if we as women are obsessed with Marriage must we do 101 shows to prove it. Please we need educative shows, shows on how to better ourselves in our various careers.

11. Nuna

June 2, 2017 at 9:54 am

Please what else is new?

12. Engoz

June 2, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Lolllll. The commentary on this thread is funny. I can understand the pain. We have a very very unhealthy obsession with marriage in that country. It’s freaking tiring. We have to remember BN is a wedding website though, lol.

13. madman