Career

Sad… This Entrepreneur Lost All her Wares to Burglars in Lagos

BellaNaija.com

A distraught entrepreneur, Oyinlade has taken to Instagram to share a video of her store which was burgled and all the goods stolen.

“I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushing it,i didn’t sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one…now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain…took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me…??? Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS ???,” she wrote.

She is calling on the general public to support her and help her get back on her feet. See details below:

1. temijay

June 8, 2017 at 3:50 pm

‘robbed’ not ‘rubbed’. obvious she used her school fees.,….sorry girl.

• abby

June 8, 2017 at 6:29 pm

@temijay your pun is duly noted..however insensitive it is, it was too soon

• lily

June 8, 2017 at 10:38 pm

Starting a sentence with a small letter, the poor use of punctuations/ellipsis and your use of terrible grammatical structure to spite another person is so laughable… She invested her school fees in business, what did you do with yours?

• Joyce

June 9, 2017 at 3:21 pm

If you have ever been in such emotional and traumatic situation, you may be able to understand the state she was in, when typing those statements. Would you have said the same thing to her face to face? Stop hiding behind computers to make insensitive comments.

2. Manchy babe

June 8, 2017 at 3:59 pm

My dear take hearts . God will crown all your hardwork with blessings.He will replace all the enemy has taken.

3. Rubby

June 8, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Wow so so sad, I Pray God Restores you. This would be difficult for anyone even if you have insurance…i hope u do have insurance.i hope the perpetrators r caught.

4. Olivia

June 8, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Wow. Pele. I’m not sure how insurance woks in Nigeria, but if it does, I really hope you had some. 🙁

• Olivia

June 8, 2017 at 4:49 pm

works*

5. B

June 8, 2017 at 5:15 pm

Anyone who believes she or he is a Christian should swear for their enemy but allow God to take vengeance. He said ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay.’ I cringed when I read ‘the robbers and their family won’t see 2018.’ No Christian should ever say that. I will assume she is one after referring to God as her helper.

6. Lola Carey

June 9, 2017 at 1:05 am

I can understand her pain and the swearing part but no need to include the family members because they may not even know their relatives are involved in such nefarious activities. Or maybe she too is reaping a cause /swearing on her family by someone else? we should still be careful what we utter in our anger. Take heart.

7. OA

June 9, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Family members be inheriting curses since Adam and Eve. That is why deliverance exists. Not saying what she did is right oh, but it is the pain and anguish that the poor woman endured that led her to that level. May the Lord restore everything she has lost.