News

Cristiano Ronaldo is Expecting his 4th Child

BellaNaija.com

Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed that he is expecting his fourth child.

The Real Madrid forward who recently welcomed twins via a surrogate replied in the affirmative when asked by Spanish site El Mundo if he is excited about the soon-coming baby.

Ronaldo, who is vacationing with his model girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and his family in the Island of Ibiza, had earlier shared a group pool shot where Georgina was holding one of the newborns with a noticeable baby bump.

He confirmed that him and Georgina are expecting their frist child together on Monday night when he was at the Island’s Fiesta Zela restaurant.

Apart from the twins, Ronaldo has a 7-year old son Cristiano Jr.

1. lifeisbeautiful

July 18, 2017 at 6:42 pm

He such a pretty boy. He almost looks finer than his girlfriend. I bet this guy will come out some day like Ricky Martin .

• Palth

July 18, 2017 at 7:56 pm

After father a football team, please I reject this ya bet for CR7.

2. Anne

July 18, 2017 at 6:52 pm

When I read the headline, I thought to myself, how beautiful and perfect if his wife were expecting a fourth. That would have been unique in a world where success and wealth override family values. My ideal is wealth, success and stable family.

3. Papacy

July 18, 2017 at 10:38 pm

This one is now Michael Jackson o.

4. dhoney

July 19, 2017 at 4:42 am

C-Ronaldo should just add “Donatus” as his middle name cos he is just donating pregnancy here and there…haba na only you get cassava ?

• akissi

July 19, 2017 at 2:37 pm

‘Na only you get cassava?’…..loooooollllllllllll. I actually LOL’d in the office reading this. Funny

5. zzzzzzzzzzz

July 19, 2017 at 9:58 am

Why not get married and raise a family instead of having children all over the place. I know people would come for me but I believe that the children deserve to have a stable family to grow up in

• Sugamama

July 19, 2017 at 11:23 pm

You should remember, not all married couples are actually stable, so don’t let that be a standard for what children “need”.