News

Remember the popular GTBank 737 theme song? Watch the Official Music Video & share your own 737 moments

BellaNaija.com

GTBank 737 themed song

Teeming with colourful scenes, groovy beats and a melody that you won’t forget easily, the video of GTBank’s 737 theme song 737 moments has all the staples of a hit. Its purpose, though, is not to climb the charts and claim the number one spot (where it rightly belongs) but to highlight the simplicity of 737 and its availability to every Nigerian at every moment in time.

737 Moments is a celebration of every moment—at home, in the office or on the go—when the bank’s customers have dialed *737# to buy airtime, transfer funds, pay bills or complete any of their transactions. Bereft of a super star cast and featuring people from all walks of life, the 737 Moments Video emphasizes the simplicity and universality of 737 with its promise of Simple Banking for Every Nigerian.

Watch the video and feel free to share your own 737 moment. #737moments

—————————————————————————————————————————-
Sponsored Content

1. abi

July 26, 2017 at 11:09 am

Is it just a music video or an advert? If its a music video, why did they need one? Although nice video but at the same time not sure its a collaboration of music talents or anything as its mostly Cobham’s voice, Also this can not be an advert because no mention of what the product is, 737 could be anything that makes life easy but if you are hearing the song for the first time you will naturally connect the advert to a phone or a mobile service provider and not a bank. Over all extremely long but okay video , but I still don’t get the idea behind it. totally lost. And I watched till the end to see you actually celebrate the customers and I saw none.If im watching this from Asia or Europe and I don’t know gtb is a bank I will just think its an ordinary youtube video.

• Anny

July 26, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Well like the caption read it’s just for us to listen /watch the jungle we’ve been hearing on radio stations. Bella didn’t Intend to promote the service(or bank) they only wanted us to watch the jingle ✌✌

• Anny

July 26, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Jingle ***

• aunty

July 26, 2017 at 8:00 pm

I wondered the same thing at first. I guess it was popular and they figured they could made a video for people who are visual, so they can see that “anyone” can use it. Maybe also cash a few 737 cheques from youtube 😀

2. Chidinma

July 26, 2017 at 12:20 pm

*737# does not work on my phone . I use a s6 Verizon phone. Any tips on how to solve this.

3. Smh

July 26, 2017 at 3:27 pm

737 doesn’t work for me. I have tried everything. Call customer service, call accounts officer, visit adeola odeku branch, chat with their reps online: kolewerk.

4. Nk

July 27, 2017 at 8:26 pm

I simply love this song!!!

5. Chimdi okoye

August 12, 2017 at 9:50 pm

This is really an amazing concept of advertising the USSD Code services.

6. Chimdi okoye

August 12, 2017 at 9:54 pm

But it does not really tell the public what the advent is for considering a novice who isn’t aware that used can be used for transactions in a financial organisation and like a bank

7. Harrison Abak

September 3, 2017 at 11:42 am

Who ever a prove such?. You call that an advert or what? Musical video? it’s absolute rubbish, if gtb is a bank it should stick to banking not an entertainment unit. Or some sort. Where is the core sense of direction?? When it comes to wooing the customers by this rubbish. . I wonder who is heading the PR unit for Gtb. They don’t have Simple Imagination. What a pity… I am grossly desappointed..

• seun

October 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm

you are from which village?

8. Daramola