Events

KLM & Air France surprise Lagos Passengers with a Yummy Treat before Take-off!

Getting an unexpected gift has to be one of the nicest things, and that is what KLM Nigeria and Air France Nigeria did for their customers Wednesday evening at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.

At 4pm, when check-in was slated to begin for the flights later that night, the passengers had gotten into a queue, but had no idea what else was coming in for them.

KLM Nigeria and Air France Nigeria had partnered with Dominos Pizza and Coldstone Creamery to treat the customers to a steamy and creamy meal. Yummy!

Of course, the kids were the happiest:

The team that pulled this off:

1. Bleed Blue

July 20, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Nice!

Any chance of this happening next Sunday?

Asking for a friend.

2. Anonymous T

July 20, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Bruhhhhhh! I thought it was something like upgraded to first class ,upgrade to business class, economy plus , extra bonus miles, free flight ,half price on next trip, ermmm what else ? Free wifi onboard for duration of flight . Ermmmm what else ? Free laptop, headphones (bose) , I’ll take beats as well.
    Pizza and ice cream ??.
    Not ungrateful but….okay that’s probably my personal list up there . Lol

• Mafikangbakanlowomi

July 20, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Why don’t you ask for 100% ownership of the airline..

• Anonymous T

July 20, 2017 at 5:36 pm

100% will be pushing it . I bet you not one human being owns 100% of the company.
      But seriously with the hype ….I was expecting so much more .
      Sorry I’ve got high expectations

3. Ottawa Queen

July 20, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Ahhhh c’mon this is unfair, all the while I use KLM/Air France haven’t received such yummy treat except earning yeye FlyingBlue miles. . .sigh!

4. Tamunotonye

July 22, 2017 at 3:31 am

They couldn’t do this the day I was traveling abi?