Music

New Video: Wale feat. Olamide & Davido – Fine Girl

BellaNaija.com

Off his much acclaimed new album “Shine“, Wale drops the visuals for the single “Fine Girl” which features Nigerian superstars Olamide & Davido. The video was shot on location in Atlanta and includes a cameo appearance from comedian Chief Obi.

Hit Play below!

1. Mbe

July 12, 2017 at 8:23 pm

These 2 people had a golden opportunity to shine, they still refused.

2. truth

July 12, 2017 at 9:05 pm

its okay, but would have been better with davido and wale only… sorry olamide you kinda ruined the song for me, but i still believe your talent is valid.

3. MaMa

July 12, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Trying to be Drake and Wizzy… not working so much for me.

4. cnn

July 12, 2017 at 10:31 pm

trash!! from the song to the video!! all the ankars was such an over kill!

5. Ewa

July 13, 2017 at 7:11 am

Club banger….mi like

6. Nne

July 13, 2017 at 8:40 am

I commented before that when it comes to Wale I feel like he has an identity crisis between being African or too American, I dont know thats just the vibe I get. I wish him all the best as he works on trying to balance this. He is talented but the song could have been much better.

• Dolly

July 13, 2017 at 2:13 pm

But he’s American, like you cant call him too American.
      He’s Nigerian (African) by nationality and roots (which he’s always identified as, including his actor brothers) but born & raised here.
      So if he lived his whole life amongst black folks how is he having identity crisis, is there a criteria that surpassed the above for getting an African card?

7. NaijaPikin

July 13, 2017 at 5:49 pm

@Dolly living as a black American in yankee vs. a black Nigerian in naija can be completely different oh. Different enough to cause an identity crisis. Shu even a Nigerian in yankee and a black American in yankee can have completely different experiences enough to cause identity crisis.

8. Dolly

July 13, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Her reason for stating ‘identity crisis’ is based on him not embracing his African-ness which is redundant considering he’s a rapper. (ref: her prev comment on his post)
    Rap culture emanates from core black issues within black community in America so how is he suppose to front that and at thesame time be a Olamide, get it?

Identity crisis happens when someone have no knowledge of who they are or completely delusional & insecure about who they are.

• Nne

July 13, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Hi Dolly, I totally understand you! and I agree. I know he is american, he does not have to embrace his ‘African-ness’ or speak yoruba to be African, no not at all. There are some of his videos I watch and he looks really good and comfortable but there are also times I feel like he comes across as trying to please two sets of people and i just get the weird vibe, I dont know how to explain it. I really like his song with Dua Lipa though.