Weddings

BN Bridal Shower: Nusi’s Cabin Crew Themed Party is Ready for Take-Off!

BellaNaija Weddings

This bridal shower flight is ready for take-off!

Nusi‘s cabin crew themed bridal shower was perfect in every detail. From the in-flight decor and the “Nusi’s Airways” cake to the non-alcoholic drinks (flight safe mode) and the bride-to-be’s pilot hat, Captain Nusi was fully kitted for her journey to happily ever after.

See the Photos
Decor

Your In-Flight Cuisine

Time for Take Off Turn Up!!!

Credits
Bride:
@nusi_mama
Planner/Decorator: @teeshowers
Canapés: @good_eats_nigeria
Mocktails: @famcubescocktails
Videographer: @driftmedia_
Photographer: @eyesofinsanity
Female DJ: @dj_burna
Cake: @cakehub_nig
Desserts: @jennyssweeteats
Doughnuts: @creamie_caramella_donut

1. Feyisetan

July 12, 2017 at 9:23 am

Only God knows where these ladies get these men from.At age 26,no boyfriend.My mum sef is not helping matters,she keeps frustrating me.As if it’s my fault that I was locked up in the house while my friends were rocking the street getting good men.
    Happy girl,lovely shower.

• Oyinks Susan

July 12, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Please don’t give up on yourself and don’t let pressure weigh u down. Nothing good comes easy but we all need it to come at the right time. Relax, pray, go shopping, go see movies and make yourself happy! Your prince charming will locate you when you least expect.?

• A-nony

July 12, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Babes,
      Biko, don’t let anyone put you under any pressure. Enjoy ya single life well. There’s so much to achieve in this life. Marriage won’t be used to judge you whether you lived a successful life or not. Some married people are secretly praying for their spouses to die so that they can have a ‘legitimate’ reason to be single again. Others a wishing they could take a 1 year vacay from marriage, because their marriage is boring.

So please, take plenty chill pills. I know how mothers can be. Tune her voice out and keep enjoying life. Its better for a man to catch you while you are fulfilling your purpose than for him to catch you waiting for him. And be choosy o. Don’t settle for less. Better for marry late than to marry inside hell. Of course, mingle with an open mind. But have your list of principles ready. Very importantly, PRAY! Don’t marry hoping it will work.

• anonymous

July 12, 2017 at 6:07 pm

I had my 1st boyfriend at 13, I was in SS2 then. I’ve been asked out by all sorts of men, gone through all the phases (goo eyed, sweet sixteen, virgin, heartbroken, abusive relationship, anger at the world/will never marry and my current phase of peace and serenity).

I am 27 and I am single. It’s really not about whether you were locked up or not, be happy and find peace. Your man will come.

• Chizi

July 13, 2017 at 9:45 pm

I encourage you not to worry. The lord will not withhold any good thing from those that love him. It’s not about all those getting married, it’s about you making the right choice and laughing till the end and not otherwise. As for your mum, don’t blame her. Just tell her”don’t worry mummy GOD will do it”

2. Mousee

July 12, 2017 at 10:26 am

Fresh! I like!!!

3. Orange

July 12, 2017 at 11:46 am

Love this, her friends went all out!

4. Suga

July 12, 2017 at 1:07 pm

So I woke up this morning only to see that I have just miscarried,and to think that I am this strong about it is because I know that the God that brought that baby will definitely being another one in Jesus name, amen. But my point of writing this is to make the awareness known that I miscarried because I indulged in Zobo drinking yesterday night only to wake up this morning. …I went on the internet and discovered that taking Zobo during pregnancy is not good especially during first trimester.It can even lead to early contraction before baby is due because zobo is also used to detoxify the system .And to think that i have never heard of it before my experience makes me shocked and know that a lot of people may have also miscarried on zobo taking unknowingly.unfortunately it was my first trimester and I regret greatly taking that Zobo and I have vowed to tell everyone I know so that pregnant women can be more careful with what they take even when everyone is taking it. Infact with what I know now I have vowed to always Google about what I eat before eating them during pregnancy. Zobo of course has some health benefits for non pregnant people but could be dangerous in pregnancy.I have also planned to tell my church pastor about it today so they would stop sharing zobo drinks in church during occassions without warning pregnant women and expectant mothers.I know God’s plans from me are the best. Kindly Google to confirm and help spread the news as well.

• abi

July 12, 2017 at 2:20 pm

Sorry darlyn, I sympathize with you. May God replace your smile soon. People should also know that Nkwobi also leads to miscarriages. This is from my personal experience and a close friend’s experience. Our local foods have so much herbs in them which are not scientifically proven to be anything so we should indulge with caution while pregnant.

• Patty boo

July 12, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Sorry about your loss.

• Oyinks Susan

July 12, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Awwwww… So sorry about your loss ma’am

• yemisi

July 12, 2017 at 7:13 pm

so sorry about that God will surely comfort you and grant you more babies. thanks for sharing this information so were more informed as well

• Anon

July 20, 2017 at 10:41 am

Hmmmm! Your comment has confirmed my suspicion, I guess my early contraction that led to me birthing a premature baby was because I consume Zobo drink alot during my 2nd trimester. Thanks for sharing this info too.

5. Fabulous

July 12, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Beautiful and we’ll planned shower. Congratulations to the couple

6. Happy

July 13, 2017 at 6:40 pm

So sorry dear sugar, and thanks for sharing. God will comfort you dear