Scoop

“It’s no more tears” – Stella Damasus wishes husband Daniel Ademinokan a Happy Birthday

BellaNaija.com

"It's no more tears" - Stella Damasus wishes husband Daniel Ademinokan a Happy Birthday - BellaNaija Nollywood actress Stella Damasus took to Instagram to wish her filmmaker husband Daniel Ademinokan a happy birthday.

The actress shared a photo of her husband, calling him “the best ever.”

The captions said:

Love of my life @dabishop007you are the best ever. I have so much to say but I would rather say it to you and not social media. You rock boo! Happy birthday. #hubby#birthday #love #family

She shared another photo of she and her husband hugging with the caption:

It’s pure and true
It’s me and you
It’s what we share
It’s love and care
It’s in his eyes
It’s so defined
It’s crystal clear
It’s no more tears
From me to you my heart I give
To love and hold, and always believe.
Happy birthday my love @dabishop007 thank you @madwole for the lovely outfit #happybirthday #hubby #partner #j31 #family#usa #nyc

See the posts below:

Photo Credit: Instagram – stelladamasus

1. Californiabawlar

July 31, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Weh done. Awon love asylee ?? Which movie has he made in recent years though? Mschew. This is what happens when what you want to eat prevents you from seeing front. Oshi arata marayo ? Happy birthday o! You will understand later later.

Meanwhile make I hail sister Stella too. Respek to the boss lady funra e! She walked all up into the situation like “look at me, look at me, I am the captain now” ?

Here’s a bucket ? I need to marinate some chicken tomorrow, feel free to donate salty tears below ??

• Moving on Swiftly

August 1, 2017 at 10:03 am

Cali warrapen naa? Very unlike you. hahhaha

• Biker Chic

August 1, 2017 at 11:22 am

Why this [email protected]? Is it a crime to fall in love? I am dissapointed in you. So, People should stay in unhappy marriages just cos of what ignorant children like you will say? Anyone who takes social media prefect seriously is on a long thing. As if your own life is perfect. Geraout. You dissapoint me.

• Californiabawlar

August 1, 2017 at 3:48 pm

@moving: ? But ahn ahn, unlike me ke? I’ve been trolling these people from day 1. It’s always funtime suntime when they bring their approval seeking bs to SM ?? I just tap into that banal part of me and let it out. We all got our pet peeves sis ?
      @Bikergirl or woreves: Uh oh! What shall I do now that I’ve disappointed you! ? Hmmn hmmn hmmn wait a minute, these tears are delish…. did you add maggi to it???? It should help dilute all that venom I have bubbling inside of me! Thanks for your contribution ??

• Biker Chic

August 1, 2017 at 6:45 pm

@Califoniabrawler, Get lost. Worefer you too. Clicking my tongue. This your diatribe against this couple is uncalled for and certainly not funny. To think l assumed you were one of the sensible ones here. You know you come from a dysfunctional background. You more than anyone here should understand what it means to move on and not let your bad situation define you. Stella’s husband died when she was 27 are you saying she should not remarry or find happiness? No man leaves a happy marriage. Should Daniel stay in the marriage and hurt Doris? Anty edakun you are not making sense today. Try tomorrow. How is that for your silly come back? Enough said.

• Californiabawlar

August 1, 2017 at 8:45 pm

Hahahaha! Cue music ? baby go on and just cry me a river… ????
      ? Trololololololo

• Mamasita

August 3, 2017 at 8:03 pm

People just vomit rubbish anyhow…so if Daniel for reasons best known to him wants to take his son away to America how is that Stella,s fault?do you know if she told him too and he refused? Doris has moved on so pls all u busy bodies get a life and move on too…. Daniel is a full grown man who decided where he wanted to be..let time test their love and let them face the consequences of their actions….tired of seeing the same insults anytime their names come up.

2. Jemimah

July 31, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Divorce fall on you!

• #Proudnigerian

August 1, 2017 at 12:31 am

LOL? to think you think you dropped a line!! A lot of “juginas” do worse than what she has allegedly done. To know if something is true give it time. If it’s not true time will tell. Cut this lady some slack. Happy birthday to your hubby.

• Olori

August 1, 2017 at 7:39 am

LOL. E pele o.

• Bella

August 1, 2017 at 11:09 am

OMG – LOLLEST …

• tola

August 1, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Amen!!!!

3. June

July 31, 2017 at 11:36 pm

This woman cannot catch a break in this Nigeria oh. What happened ?

4. Steph

August 1, 2017 at 12:23 am

Could someone please tell me what exactly happened that makes this couple so hated. I’ve not been hip to all things naija for long enough to know anything about them. What’s the 411? Cos she can’t seem to do right by so many people, and yet I keep thinking that she comes across as a genuine and down to earth person. Whatever she did must have scorned some many people that they can’t just seem to get over it.

• Olori

August 1, 2017 at 7:46 am

She issa savage. LOL. Did smooth operation on top her “bestie’s” hubby and ran away with him and his son with said bestie to obodo oyibo. That bestie cried and cried for her son back but to bo avail. Aunty Stella lost fans. That (ex) bestie gained some. Doris Simeon, your sun shall soon shine my dear. I know your career is still ever blazing unlike the other Aunty, you will have your son very soon I promise. Joy comes in the morning, troubles don’t last.

• joyshow

August 1, 2017 at 8:48 am

SHE DESTROYED SOMEONES HOME RAN TO AMERICA WITH BOBO AND BOBOS CHILD OH AND THINKS NIGERIANS ARE DUMB OR HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT SHE DID. YEYE DEY SMELL ABEG………….

• BOSS

August 1, 2017 at 11:32 am

@Olori, LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE. How can Stella and Doris be besties in this world? How? I know the Damasus family there is no way in this world that stella and Doris could have been friends. Abeg shoe get size. While Doris is an actor in the Yoruba movie industry, Stella is in the English sector. They were never friends. Get your facts right. Did Doris say her child was stolen? All of you will jump at the opportunity the little man has to get good education in America. Furthermore, the father also has a right to the son. You people should tell small small lies not this kind big lie. When a union breaks down, each party is entitled to move on and find love. It is this nonsense “l must die there” for fera of what useless people like you and Californiaballer will say that kills people in bad marriages.

• Olanma

August 2, 2017 at 2:39 am

Apparently, she was having an affair with this man while he was still married to his ex-wife. This guy took the child he had with his Ex-wife and didn’t allow her see her child for years. All along, Stella was denying dating him; or having anything to do with him; she was like the only business she has with him is that they’re colleagues. Quite disappointing as I supported her then.

• Olanma

August 2, 2017 at 2:40 am

See him*

5. Naijcrackgist

August 1, 2017 at 3:27 am

Happy birthday to you too!!! I wish ya LLNP.

6. Chinny

August 1, 2017 at 4:28 am

@Steph, I wonder why too. I know Nigerians hate ‘tIhe other woman’. I get it that she allegedly ‘snatched’ a married man from his wife. But she says he was divorced. The thing is, almost all Nollywood actresses married/are married to previously married people. But they are not this hated. Mercy Johnson, Tonto, IniEdo, Tiwa, Dija etc
    Maybe cos the other woman in this case(Dorris) is also an actress with a good fan base
    Or maybe cos they both relocated making it seem like they were guilty & running away

Even Anita Solomon didn’t have it this bad. Well, Anita’s silence helped. Stella needs a good PR to restrategize and win back her fan base. Put out more of her work and less of her union. Keep silent when needed etc

• chique

August 1, 2017 at 5:34 am

You didn’t add maybe because Stella and Doris were two very close friends. Oya add that one too inugo?

7. PD Young Billionaire

August 1, 2017 at 4:56 am

Happy birthday to Stella DANA (Damasus Aboderin Nzeribe Ademinokan)’s hubby o!Enjoy!!

• Wendy

August 1, 2017 at 6:07 am

Yasssssss!!! ???

• MurderSheWrote

August 1, 2017 at 7:37 am

LMAO @PD u went there!!! Haha.

• Moving on Swiftly

August 1, 2017 at 10:08 am

Stop it!!! lol

• Adamazi

August 1, 2017 at 9:29 pm

She’s on #3 and so what? Some never even get one or find person wey dey look their way. Move on.

Happy Birthday Daniel.

• PD FAn

August 11, 2017 at 11:01 am

PD……dying from my layover flight for about 5 hours but this your comment shaaa..can’t help but laff like a mad person at Frankfurt….. “Stella DANA” in fact Comedy Fall On You ….you took mush!

8. Ck

August 1, 2017 at 7:57 am

And this is husband number what again?

• Hotspice_yimu

August 1, 2017 at 12:47 pm

3. This life! Some people re still seraching for one not even “the one” and here, she has had 2 and on the 3rd. However the 3rd came to her, its between her and her Creator.
      I just wished she can take it off social media but i guess she loves the negative comments and attention it brings her. Publicity (good or bad) is required in their line of business. At all at all na im be winch.

• Adamazi

August 1, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Whose business is it?

9. i must talk

August 1, 2017 at 8:49 am

She found love and she is happier, you guys are here queuing to buy agbo (local herb) for her jedi-jedi. smh. Happy birthday Daniel!

• I'mJustSayn'

August 1, 2017 at 10:29 am

Weh done. May someone else find love and be happier with your spouse and kids

• chique

August 1, 2017 at 10:29 am

Hi Stella

10. rain

August 1, 2017 at 9:06 am

Happy Birthday dear. I love the fact that both of you has kept your love glowing ….let haters go hate themselves………love this couple

• lizzy

August 1, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Na real “has kept…..” olodo

11. Karma is real

August 1, 2017 at 11:28 am

She claimed they are working together on a project with the married man and before our korokoro eyes she snatched him.I wonder why they invited her to that Yoruba movie that year. They probably don’t know she’s got pretence seduction skills. Now she has rendered Daniel useless. I miss his productions and directing

• person

August 1, 2017 at 12:15 pm

haha. before our korokoro eyes.. lol. Nigerians sha

• Sarah

August 1, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Lol! I could remember then, she denied having a relationship with him, apart from a project they were working on together. Abi o, na so project turned to marriage. I think Doris even cried out to the media about it before things turned worse.

• Jugoes

August 1, 2017 at 2:29 pm

[email protected] pretense seduction skills…

• Adamazi

August 1, 2017 at 9:37 pm

LMAO @ snatched. You saw her “snatch” him abi? Please demonstrate this “snatching” on video and post on YOUTUBE for us to see.

12. Temi

August 1, 2017 at 1:24 pm

No regards for you Stella. One day your handiwork will catch up on you. Karma no dey use GPS.

13. M

August 1, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Nigerians are cruel nawa!!! and women are their own evil look at someone mocking her for marrying a 2nd 3rd husband. Tueh for una. Evil souls even Jesus didn’t mock the women with 5husbands tomorrow they will go to church . Low life hypocrites.
    People have a right to move on . Doris Stella and Daniel . All! It’s not always a by force situation and a woman cannot steal a grown up man and his child even if he was a dummy, he chooses his life.

Stella enjoy your life and live for your happiness. it is easy to see why they hate you. For one you.are out of their league. Misery loves company as long as you are in their miserable league in suffering and faking it with their almighty 1sthusband many mistresses, you are good. Continue to rise above way out of that league.
    Congratulations

14. Sarah

August 1, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Interestingly, my awareness of Doris and Daniel was from two films they produced together. I think their son (then a baby) acted in one of the films. I used to admire them as a couple. My God protect our marriages from strange women.

15. Ej

August 1, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Lool Nigerians, hilarious people

16. that girl

August 1, 2017 at 3:47 pm

I had to go look up their instagram handle, wow.. .I Am just wondering how Doris feels and is feeling. Why didn’t they fight for their marriage, does it get very tough that the only option is to opt out, what happened to all the love in their hearts before the war bEgan? All this and many more ran through my mind as I read this story.. .I pray they all find happiness,i pray we don’t marry wrongly and I pray Jesus takes the wheel of our homes when we finally done.

17. mela

August 1, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Quick question pls……..why are there no comments on d post?

• Wow

August 2, 2017 at 2:17 pm

She turned off comments. That’s probably a good idea because some people are just savage mehn!

18. Bolaji

August 1, 2017 at 10:59 pm

there are three sides to every story. ours, theirs and the truth.

19. Bubu

August 2, 2017 at 1:34 am

Tbh i think this social media display is childish, yes you have him now just be quiet and live your life.

20. Laura

August 4, 2017 at 11:15 am

Never judge anyone until you have walked in their shoes – lessons from life.

21. letty

August 4, 2017 at 5:34 pm

When a woman constantly and persistently seeks adulation and validation and feels a need to declare undying love for a man for the world to see, its not natural…she’s in agony and is desperately trying to create a facade. Why should a woman hijack another woman’s child bcos she’s desperate for a partner. Her late husband’s sister has also put her on blast. She is not at peace hence the constant display on social media

• bolaji

August 5, 2017 at 8:32 am

Or, she loves herhusband.

• cos i say so

August 11, 2017 at 10:34 am

Yes… or that

• Lady Boss

August 11, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Wunmi has never liked Stella.

22. Jay jay

August 5, 2017 at 7:52 am

They should stop coming on social media to express their love for one another, it shows desperation for validation and they will never get it. The Web and its’ people aren’t nice.

• mz Titilitious

August 11, 2017 at 10:19 am

Gbam!

23. Wonders

August 12, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Hmm, i could remember that ribena advert back then. My hubby and I used to really admire doris and Daniel.