News

Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Canon Otto kidnapped in Port Harcourt

BellaNaija.com

Gulder Ultimate Search Winner Canon Otto kidnapped in Port Harcourt - BellaNaija

Canon Otto

Canon Otto, a contestant in the 2014 edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search reality TV show has been kidnapped by gunmen.

According to Daily Post, he was abducted in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

Canon Otto’s close friend Raphael Koko revealed the news to the press. He said:

Otto has been kidnapped.

He was in Lagos for an event last week and now I’m getting calls from mutual friends that he was kidnapped in Port Harcourt over the weekend.

We still don’t have all the details yet. It’s just very surprising and shocking.

1. ND babe

August 1, 2017 at 1:41 am

Yeah, PHC peeps at it again. They just cannot stop the kidnapping.

2. Naijcrackgist

August 1, 2017 at 3:25 am

Gosh whats this one again. You people can never stop this act of kidnapping. I just pray the young man is released soon.

3. Sheygal

August 1, 2017 at 8:56 am

Lord I pray you keep him safe.

4. Tmamzo

August 1, 2017 at 9:39 am

May God rescue him. Am so sorry to deviate, but I just cannot hold my peace if BN will not stop giving people wrong info. It was not Otto who WON that year’s Gulder Ultimate Search, it was CHINEDU, Otto 1st RUNNER UP. Although he really tried to win, he was too “busy bodyish” and the winner was so calm till the moment he won. I watched the show from start to finish. Anyway, we pray for divine intervention for him.

5. Ej

August 1, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Actually he won cos I have seen him twice in Port Harcourt with the car, always driving, first wat at church, house on the rock, second was at spar with a chic

6. Tmamzo

August 1, 2017 at 4:36 pm

@Ej, they gave 3 of them a car. He won something something VIEWERS bla bla bla… and the last girl standing was also given a car I cannot remember her name, and then Chinedu won. You can google to get more info on that. And as you can see BN has changed their headings..Thanks