Scoop

“Alexander, the Great”! Freda Francis welcomes Baby Boy

BellaNaija.com

Congratulations to Freda Francis on the birth of her son Alexander.

The CEO of Oasis Medspa shared photos of the baby on her Insta Story on Sunday.

See below:"Alexander, the Great"! Freda Francis welcomes Baby Boy

1. Dun

August 13, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Congrats girl.

2. Lilo

August 13, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Lmao….so all these single moms calling their sons kings. I already pity the woman that will marry these over loved (yes naija mothers creepily over love heir sons) kings.

• kole

August 13, 2017 at 7:04 pm

U ain’t never lie. It’s the vicious cycle. My sis’s mother in-law treats my brother in law like royalty even though my sis is the one funding most of their livelihood. DelusioNal old woman who has no clue clue that kings are raisedannd not named such cos they were born with a penis

• Baby gurl

August 13, 2017 at 7:45 pm

I would have chided you but it’s the plain truth. The truth is bitter. This thing is widespread. I don’t know exactly why this happens. Or when it started. I’m wary of the “over-spoiled uber pampered boy in a man’s body” type. Can’t deal, won’t deal. Congrats Freda. A child is a blessing from God Almighty. He shall be a blessing to you IJN.

3. chuchu

August 13, 2017 at 3:04 pm

aww congrats named after dad

• Joke

August 14, 2017 at 10:26 am

Please tell us who this dad is……

4. Patty boo

August 13, 2017 at 6:23 pm

Congrats Queen Freda,

5. critique

August 14, 2017 at 12:55 pm

am i the only one who thinks it’s retarded to post a pic of someone and cover the face? if you want to share a pic of him with random strangers, then post. if you don’t want to, then don’t post. which one is this hiding face?

• Anon

August 14, 2017 at 4:16 pm

Thank you!!! I know this chick on the gram that be posting her new boo and covering his face with emoji’s. LMAO. I’m like who is this one deceiving lol… we go dey here still dey look…