Weddings

From Port-Harcourt to Lagos… How Becky & Ugo Found Love! #BeU17 Pre-Wedding Photos

BellaNaija Weddings

Becky and Ugo’s pre-weddings photos by Klala Photography are absolutely gorgeous. Becky is definitely one stunning fashionista, Ugo is so lucky to have his very own beauty queen!

After she moved to Lagos from Port-Harcourt, love found her and she was hooked! Now, they’re counting down to the day they begin forever, together. #BeU17

BellaNaija Weddings wishes the couple everlasting love and happiness.

Their Love Story
By the Bride, Becky

I relocated to Lagos from Port-Harcourt 1st week in October 2015 for a new job, My second week on the job which was on the 15th of October 2015, was the day I met my amazing special package sent to me by God (my hubby).

If someone had told me he will be my husband today, I would never have believed it, because he was one very difficult client to relate with. As a Property Consultant/Sales executive, I knew I needed to crack the nut to hit my target. I was busy chasing a target, while God was cooking the sweetest meal ever for me.

Well back to the story. Good enough for me on his return back to Nigeria from work in November, he called me and asked for an official date with him. The connection during the date was off the hook, the conversation, the laughter and smiles.

We got to know a lot about ourselves especially the fact that we are of the same tribe, we became good friends and we officially started dating in January 2016 and on the 14th of February 2017 he asked me to ‘BE HIS WIFE’ in the same place where we had our first date (Intercontinental hotel) and I gladly said yes.

This is one relationship that’s been stress-free for me. With him, I am ME (nothing like over packaging to impress him). He makes me laugh a lot, we play like kids and gist a lot. He tolerates my flaws, he is literally my best friend. He believes so much in my brand and waters it like his own.

He is matured minded, he is calm and patient, very calculative and hardworking. He is a real man. Above all, he’s got the fear of God. God saved the best for me. #GodsTime indeed is the Best #BeU17.

So Lagos was good to me.

Credit
Beads, Feather-HandFan and Asooke: @beklasique_jewelries
Ankara Fabric & Tailoring: @Beklasique_
Hashtag: #BeU17
Grooms Outfit and Styling: @motharyor
Bride’s Dress: @dazzlemegorgeously
Bride’s Makeup: @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers
Bride’s Hair: @HairbySleame

1. Mimi

August 4, 2017 at 9:51 am

Her outfit is very radiant for a prewedding shoot. Or was that their intro or something?
    She is absolutely gorgeous btw but she better not wear heels on her wedding day.

• Nicex

August 4, 2017 at 11:07 am

I see what you mean but that most definitely is the attraction. They look stunning.

• reason

August 4, 2017 at 1:04 pm

reason many of you are single for days
      be waiting for a TDHR there till kingdom come
      when research says the very tall are 10% and average height 90%

• Funmi

August 8, 2017 at 3:50 pm

I dont even understand you guys sometimes, she shah saw the guy before wanting to get married to him, it is non of ur business if she decides to wear heels or not. Thats the reason why some ladies are still singlel! “he must be taller than me” stay there, o ma pe n be. all these frivolous things.

• saide

August 9, 2017 at 1:55 pm

@reason,what is R in TDHR?
      @ Funmi,is it really frivolous for a short girl to want to marry a tall guy?Some pple want to consider their unborn children you know! ,peeps be telling ladies to have standards and all,but then turnaround to say they are being frivolous.Maybe some1 should just circulate a list of frivolus and non frivolus things to all women in the world.As if each person is not unique,as if there arent things that each person is attracted to/repelled by.As if ladies are not getting married every saturday.

2. Fearless

August 4, 2017 at 10:19 am

Congrats! Beautiful girl! Beautiful outfits. Beautiful photographs.

3. AV

August 4, 2017 at 10:23 am

CONGRATULATIONS Becky and Ugo!!! Wish you a Happy married life.
    Love the clothes. They suit her very well. Lovely warm and contrasting colors that made me warm up to them especially to her. The coloring was perfect for her!
    Also, I noticed that Becky has a natural poise and that the camera loves her.
    I love this.

(having errors when trying to post this)

4. Flow

August 4, 2017 at 10:37 am

wetin she go come wear for wedding?

5. Ephi

August 4, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Beautiful outfits. Red/orange certainly goes well on her, and complements her husband too. Congrats both.

6. Dn

August 4, 2017 at 12:20 pm

awwww, cool and nice, HML cuties

7. Congrats

August 4, 2017 at 2:04 pm

But ugo na PH boy now…..so this story headline is misleading. They both grew up in PH….anywho congrats! Ugo!!! Biggest boy, don’t let his height fool you tho

8. Amarachi

August 4, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Lagos, please be good to me.

9. Ese

August 4, 2017 at 4:31 pm

See dressing for ordinary prewedding shoot ooo..

Kai.

bride spend wisely oo. Theres’ life after wedding.

• A

August 5, 2017 at 3:36 am

Please keep your poverty mentality to yourself. Are you in her pockets? Next time,try thinking before you write such malicious nonsense. You ain’t slick, masquerading your envy as meaning well. Be gone!

• We can afford it

August 5, 2017 at 5:27 am

That’s okay Ese. Thanks a lot for your concern. As a matter of fact,we can afford it all. But thanks all the same

10. Katiana

August 5, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Congrats girl. I’ll be having mine soon. And I’ll say Calabar was good to me. I’m using this medium to say thanks to all the hot, sweet Bn females. You may not remember me, but the advice I received from this comment section on one of Uru Eke’s post literally turned my life for the better. I hope I got her name right! Thanks Babes!