Scoop

Eye Candy! Enyinna Nwigwe Looks Dapper in new Photos

BellaNaija Style

Nollywood Actor Enyinna Nwigwe won our hearts in the Nollywood blockbuster, The Wedding Party where he played Nonso Onwuka and we’ve had our eyes on him since then ?

Today, the 34-year-old actor is featured on Essence‘s Man Crush Monday! The magazine released these extra crisp and elegant photos of him along with a mini interview.

Eye Candy! Enyinna Nwigwe Looks Dapper in new Photos

We can’t stop drooling over how groomed Enyinna is dressed first in two bespoke suits, then for the next photos, he wears a neat traditional fit and finally a dashing portrait in a laid back t-shirt.

Eye Candy! Enyinna Nwigwe Looks Dapper in new Photos

Eye Candy! Enyinna Nwigwe Looks Dapper in new PhotosEye Candy! Enyinna Nwigwe Looks Dapper in new Photos

In the interview he reveals something juicy for the ladies, Enyinna is single!

According to him;

Yes I am single. Why? I guess my heart knows things that my mind can’t explain but I am open to finding love. Three things people would be surprised to learn about me is that I am an ambivert, in 2013 I survived a ghastly accident skidding off a cliff and I know how to braid hair!

Eye Candy! Enyinna Nwigwe Looks Dapper in new Photos

Read the full interview here

Credit
Brand: Essence Magazine | @essence
Photographer: Osibamowo Moyo | @awgzzz

1. Felinda

August 14, 2017 at 2:15 pm

He doesn’t do it for me. Not one bit. There’s that “air” about him. Once a person takes a photo in a plane (eg seated in 1st class) or has that see me see my shoe, see my watch kind of show off vibe, I am completely utterly permanently put off (but of course some birds love that) . I like the unassuming kind.

None the less he’s an OK actor, hopefully we see his range and depth and more camera time in WP2. With good scripts and production he will do well in future

• The K

August 14, 2017 at 2:29 pm

On a plane***

• Amaka

August 14, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Shove it up your…. Lol My man crush all day eeerrrDAY! Shine boi SHINE!

• Dolly

August 14, 2017 at 3:01 pm

It’s called showbizz my dear people aren’t exactly always their social media posts. Not even regular folks biko, life is not that serious RELAX! I’m super proud we have a potential export at least from Nollywood and a very decent one at that, not everytime music.

• Halima

August 14, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Watch Black November and see range! Brilliant actor in his own lane. Love him.

• dami

August 14, 2017 at 3:42 pm

It’s all showbiz! Cool level headed guy, good actor too

• B

August 14, 2017 at 5:31 pm

@felinda sometimes those things are sponsorship demands, besides like my friend just rightly said, what is the difference between that and the fake social media filters to look like who we are not just to sell market?Let’s celebrate our nollywood guy getting attention abroad pls, we can’t always be looking for ‘personal faults’ .

• bolaji

August 14, 2017 at 6:24 pm

So basically @Felinda, you do not like anyone in Nollywood. Because, see me, see my shoe, see where I am is their favourite past time.

2. ab

August 14, 2017 at 2:39 pm

@felinda couldn’t have said it any better ! ! I will pass…great feature though…

3. Dolly

August 14, 2017 at 3:01 pm

4. Aa

August 14, 2017 at 3:49 pm

@dami exactly, showbiz is not real life o. Same way everybody is slaying with filter on insta and snap to sell market. You can hate the game but pls spare the player for ME! #MCE

5. Bibi

August 14, 2017 at 4:27 pm

My instagram crush! Love the way he carries himself, silent achiever.

6. Fast cars

August 14, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Eye candy ko, eye drop ni.

• King Bae

August 15, 2017 at 2:18 pm

LMAO!!! u people sef…

7. Hadassah

August 14, 2017 at 5:03 pm

You people are not nice at all, if he does not do it for you, well he does for me, oga enyinna please me I am single o and I will like to see you in more movies, he is a far better actor than half of the cast of WP1 put together.

8. zzzzzzzzzzz

August 14, 2017 at 5:13 pm

Why are there always mean people on Bella, why can’t we just celebrate our own. Na waoh

9. Ottawa Queen

August 14, 2017 at 5:26 pm

He braid’s hair?? Ooh lala! ? saves me the cost of salon hairdo’s. . .although wigs are in vogue now but even still. That’s a catch. . .

10. Nedu

August 14, 2017 at 5:40 pm

All the demo, actor acting his act. .This is not reality – na pure acting .

11. Ngozi

August 14, 2017 at 7:02 pm

He could braid my hair you know?

12. Adamazi

August 14, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Fine guy, Upcoming Actor and making good choices with scripts so far. He can braid too. Ngwanu nwanna. Trad over suit any day.

13. Pelumi

August 14, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Ladies obsessed with him calm your clitoris down. Not everyone has to like him. At least felinda did not just state obvious but also gave him some compliments too and said he wish to see him in different roles.

He’s no A list actor so calm down.

Jobless fans always obsessed with strangers they don’t know but only saw in a movie. It’s called acting

• Karima

August 15, 2017 at 4:36 am

He is no A list actor, you actually sound like same Felinda!
      Or is your clitoris throbbing over their support? This is why your men stay coming our way. Nigeria support your own!

14. kristin

August 15, 2017 at 6:19 am

Aunty Pelumi, you need to calm down. Ewo tu ni oro clitoris. Kmt. He’s not A list, we are not jobless youths and we love Enyinna. Come and beat me *tongue out*

15. Chynwa

August 15, 2017 at 10:24 am

That last pix gat me!!! What’s not to love? To think I saw a movie that he was in yesterday…chai! And his spoken Igbo is correct!!

16. deel

August 15, 2017 at 6:56 pm

This one his heart is knowing something his mind can’t explain……I hope he doesn’t swing the other way o.

• Charlene