Music

BN Living Sweet Spot: Banky’s Angels! Adesua Etomi strikes Pose with Banky W’s Mother and Sister

BellaNaija Living

Our favourite couple Bankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W and Adesua Etomi are getting very acquainted with each other’s family.

Lovely photos of Adesua, Banky’s mother, and sister surfaced yesterday and we’re in love with the obvious bond between Banky’s girls. They look so adorable with their hands in gun style, remaking a pose from the movie Charlie’s Angels.

There were other sets of family photos including one with Banky’s father and mother, then another with Banky W and his brothers.

Photo Credit: Judah Avenue | @judahavenue

1. peter

September 6, 2017 at 11:37 am

They all look so beautiful…But when is the wedding happening?? All this photoshoots and bachelor party.. Shebi it was a secret before??

• Osa

September 6, 2017 at 1:57 pm

I honestly can’t stand Adesua. Way too overrated on top nothing. Always having this standiffish look and disposition. Abeg she should take several seats. She is the one lucky to have Banky and not vice versa. Btw i thought he was a yoruba demon.

Yoruba demon na only for mouth. Let my sister see yoruba demon talk marriage they will jump at the opportunity.

• Asa

September 6, 2017 at 2:06 pm

But Osa, I am almost sure you have not met her o. You are just judging based on pictures and a touch of envy. Banky is lucky to have her. He who finds a wife finds a good thing and not vice versa. Don’t choke on your hate and jealousy though. Take several seats and a chill pill abeg. I don’t understand the dislike for a woman you will probably never meet and a man you will most definitely never have.

Biko don’t come back and tell me you have better. You don’t. If you did you would not be so hot and bothered.

• Hotspice_yimu

September 6, 2017 at 4:02 pm

What got me amazed is the fact that Osa’s comment had that much likes. Kilode?! No one is perfect. two people who obviously are happy with each other decided to share their plan with their fans and it’s a noble plan that should be celebrated. No relationship is perfect but you decide to look at the good sides and create your own happy stories. I’m no fan of theirs but they are the first Nigerian celebs in a long time I have been happy about their coming union. May God Almighty protect them from evil wishes and bless their union.

• Bobosteke

September 6, 2017 at 5:18 pm

@Osa
      We often despise in others that which we ourselves lack.

There is something about her that you want for yourself. Dont be so quick to say no. Would you continue to lie to yourself? Perhaps she living a life you want, perhaps its the attention she garners that you sorely lack in your life; especially when you feel you are prettier and smarter than her. Maybe its the opportunities she has that you resent.

Look after yourself @Osa. Consider your heart and her ways. Look beyond your gut reactions to Adesuwa and others like her and see yourself for what you truly are.

If not, there would always be an Adesuwa in your life, who would always be a symbol of something you think you will never have, and if you dont change, what you never will.

All the best.

• Stop Fixing Your Comment Likes

September 6, 2017 at 8:36 pm

@Hotspice
      Don’t be deceived, check all Osa’s previous comments on this bellanaija and you will see over-inflated likes even on sense_less comments. She def has some IT skills which lets her like her own comments several times. I’ve noticed it and knew she will out herself one day.

• Osa

September 6, 2017 at 9:47 pm

@Stop fixing your comments,
      na so you jobless reach? You actually went down history lane to examine my comments and their likes. Yuk! It must suck to be redundant o.
      I have become so important to you and your family that you must attach yourself to my comment by force by fire.

May badluck follow continually anyone who attacks my comment(s).

Btw i still do not like your adesua ehn
      My opinion still stands. Ive got a right to it. Please deal with it.

• Stop Fixing Your Comment Likes

September 6, 2017 at 10:04 pm

E don reach to dey curse?
      Na Thunder go fire multiple bad luck go your side. Hypocrite.

• Osa

September 6, 2017 at 11:26 pm

@Stop fixing your comments like.
      Im coming for you.
      Your useless curses are activated on you and your descendants. You should be very afraid as I will get your true identity in less than 24 hours. Trust me .

• Stop Fixing Your Comment Likes

September 7, 2017 at 7:47 am

Shattap!
      You are already living under multiple curses can’t you see? That is why your frustration is so apparent.

You’ve been exposed, now go and cry in one corner with that your black heart.

• Osa

September 7, 2017 at 6:31 pm

@stop fixing you comment likes. You can’t even use ur real name.
      But why are you so obsessed with me? Your life is useless and totally damaged without me. You will know no joy or peace till you go to your early grave. Bloody bastard! Poor you. Offspring of prostitite. Adesua’s ass licker.
      Hope u got my call. Today. Keep on ranting and blabbing like the beast that you are. Im out of this thread???. You Bloody bufoon. I will so deal with you that you will regret the moment you replied to my comment. Next time you will see comment and waka pass. Oloriburuku!

2. Hamdalat

September 6, 2017 at 11:58 am

Awwwwww

3. Zi

September 6, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Very beautiful family.
    It’s not hard to love those two… Banky and Adesua
    Get married alreadyyyy….

• zara

September 6, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Their wedding is in November

4. Tutu

September 6, 2017 at 12:46 pm

All i see is Banky’s sister. She’s so beautiful!

5. Sade Twyse

September 6, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Eh ya. Based on skin color logistics, Niyola never stood a chance…

• Oyindee

September 6, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Ngwa world pipu!!!Tell me again how you came to this conclusion….

• Ej

September 6, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Ouch!! !

• Ada_ugo

September 7, 2017 at 2:28 am

u need help

6. Ashl

September 6, 2017 at 2:12 pm

@osa yuck!!!!! All these nasty things to say about someone. Please get the hate and bitterness out your heart. Sounding like someone Banky used and dumped, don’t take your frustration out on Adesua. And if i remember Banky is the one that chased her for over a year so HE IS THE ONE lucky to have finally gotten her.

7. wendy

September 6, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Dont shout the Asker, Where is this chick parents? Are they not living in naija? or maybe they dont like picture….

• Enny Heart Heart

September 6, 2017 at 7:25 pm

I tire oh. Always with banky’s people abi is she from tree.
      Lovely pictures sha

8. wendy

September 6, 2017 at 2:13 pm

i mean shot

9. Jules

September 6, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Aww! Beautiful family. bless,x

10. kristin

September 6, 2017 at 2:28 pm

How did Osa’s comment get all these likes. People wicked shaa

• Mercy

September 6, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Lol my dear don’t be shocked oh she gets those kind of pathetic hate comments mostly from women on this blog ever since her engagement to Banky.; There was a particular article about somkele you won’t believe people started commenting on how adesua is overrated. A post that had nothing to do with her. Anyway they should keep hating while she continues to thrive and flourish

• Palmwine

September 6, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Hi Adesua aka Mercy. You thought you were Mrs. Perfecta? But the post revealed a lot. Sorry about your dissapointment. Me i dont know why people are bashing Oda’s comment ????. Its their opinion . The fact that you dont like someone doesnt mean that you are jealous of the person. On social media now unfavourable comments are now hate comments. Pluurrrssee

11. Xoxo

September 6, 2017 at 2:28 pm

So BN doesn’t have exclusive details to wedding details yet..after wedding pics circulate all sm platforms now, you guys will now post and tag exclusive.. Lol

12. Xoxo

September 6, 2017 at 2:28 pm

BTW. Hey mommaaaa!!!

13. Lola

September 6, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Madam Osa I’m pretty adesua is in tears knowing that u can’t stand her LOL.. Say all the crap u want fact remains > Banky luvs her like dat & they are lucky to have each other..

• Tri.

September 6, 2017 at 4:55 pm

@Lola. Why assume Osa is a she? Osa might be a ‘he’ who secretly has the hots for Adesua and can’t stand to see her happy with another man. Just saying.

14. Confuzzled

September 6, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Where’s her family in all this? Its odd.

• Mo

September 6, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Didn’t it cross your mind that (perhaps) this is the Wellington’s family shoot and that Adesuwa’s relevance in these pictures is as his future wife?

• AVI

September 6, 2017 at 8:12 pm

I agree with you completely @Mo.
      Can’t believe the narrow mindset of some people. Must things always fit in the same old box to make sense to some people?

15. Mirah

September 6, 2017 at 7:41 pm

@palmwine Lmaooooo huh? why do some of you think some people have the time to reply folks on blogs, like they are really taking out time to read and reply opinions they shouldn’t even be bothered about. Say na “Hi Adesuwa” Please don’t kill me with laughter abeg. How Ridiculous, Mr/Mrs palm wine pipe down and get back down to reality because it is clear you are swimming in an ocean of delusion, your existence is unknown to Adesuwa. News flash some people honestly do not care what a bunch of strangers say about them or think of them pele

16. Zee

September 6, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Many are mad but few are roaming this one thinks susu de comment haha nawa no wonder u go by the name palm wine it is clear u are drunk from it sha me i can’t wait for the wedding plz they should hurry up nd they better not try any surprise they should announce date before hand p.s banky’s mum is real pretty

17. Jemimah

September 6, 2017 at 8:19 pm

I’m sorry but the chemistry between these two always looks forced. I just don’t think they suit each other. Looks to me like Banky just wants her for her “good girlism”, end of.

• Marie

September 6, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I think they have a lot of chemistry o but I get what you mean total opposites abi but me i think adesua is lowkey cray cray o didn’t she date kunle remi before banky both bad boys her choices in men is questionable. Me thinks she display herself behind the scenes because her mama is a pastor gats to maintain image

• Osa

September 6, 2017 at 11:54 pm

I thought iwas the only one who observed the lack of chemistry between thwm.

• Bobosteke

September 7, 2017 at 2:20 pm

You are not sorry.

18. Stop Fixing Your Comment Likes

September 6, 2017 at 8:40 pm

Osa Osa, we see you oh ✌️?You must have thought everyone is a fool not to notice what you do with your comments, including one that got 150 likes just 1 minute after you wrote it.

19. Asari Duke

September 6, 2017 at 8:40 pm

Adesua Etami spends all day reading blog comments from randoms because she has nothing to do. Ah she must have even seen the almighty and powerful palmwine (whose opinion holds so much value and relevancy) and had a mental break down oh poor her how will she cope now ?

• Ephi

September 6, 2017 at 9:48 pm

Palmwine, an online moniker like you and I who no one knows
      vs
      Adesua Etomi (whose name you couldn’t even spell right), an actress making her name – abeg whose opinion will realistically hold value and relevance?

You folks had better chill on this haterade before it chokes you one day. Like everyone else, she deserves to be happy, seek your own happiness rather than aiming to pull another down.

• Ephi

September 6, 2017 at 11:22 pm

Damn, you were being sarcastic! ? I fell for it.

20. BS

September 6, 2017 at 10:29 pm

Sigh.. Ephi that person was being sarcastic now

• Ephi

September 7, 2017 at 8:39 am

My dear, I so did not get the memo! Lol

21. hakeem

September 15, 2017 at 10:37 am

I wish to have a Muslim girl as a wife like adesua stature