Events

Azuka Ogujiuba officially launches MediaRoomHub with Celeb Friends Rita Dominic, Omoni Oboli, Toyin Abraham in Attendance

BellaNaija.com

Longtime journalist Azuka Ogujiuba officially launched her online magazine MediaRoomHub over the weekend at The George restaurant in Lagos.

The launch was attended by several celebrities in the entertainment industry including Rita Dominic, Omoni Oboli, Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Toyin Abraham, Lanre DaSilva Ajayi and more.

See some photos from the launch below.

Rita Dominic

Lanre DaSilva Ajayi, Betty Irabor, Ruth Osime, Funke Babs-Kufeji, Ruky Salako

Lanre DaSilva Ajayi, Femi DaSilva, Azuka Ogujiuba, Rita Dominic

Ruky Salako, Funke Babs-Kufeji

Ifan Ifeanyi Michael

Toyin Abraham, Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Azuka Ogujiuba

Femi DaSilva, Lanre DaSilva Ajayi, Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Rita Dominic, Omoni Oboli, Omawumi

Toyin Abraham, Rita Dominic

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/rukysalako | @lanredasilvaajayi | @omowunmi_ak | @thinkifan

1. Iyke

September 12, 2017 at 3:02 pm

With the exception of Rita and a few others … most of these folks look or perhaps are so unhealthy and out of shape….And I mean it in every way.
    Ladies,invest in some Fish Oil and good quality multivitamins….Clothes,weaves and make ups don’t change a thing…look after your bodies.!!

• Dora the explorer

September 12, 2017 at 5:03 pm

While i quite agree with your point, please note that “make-up” cannot be pluralised in this context, thanks. lol

• Elle

September 12, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Hopefully you realize a person can be slim and unhealthy. Besides, I took a look at the pictures again and no one stands out to me as being obese or unhealthy. As women, we all have different statutes and body shapes. Don’t get that mixed up with healthy/unhealthy.

• Iyke

September 12, 2017 at 6:53 pm

@dora,thank you for the correction.My bad!??
      I take responsibility for that.

2. Didi

September 12, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Ifan, please let’s say it as it is. Whatever you are channeling or think you are channeling is not working. At least not in this part of the world.

3. MurdaSheWrote

September 12, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Toyin Abraham, I love you so much. In fact, No 1 fan here. But please ehn, the last few photos of you that have crossed my screen have had me gasping. Why you posing to the side when you know what’s happening in front? Let’s be strategic about the posing sis. Make it less obvious. Remember, I love you. LOL.

4. Ewa Ali

September 13, 2017 at 6:04 am

Azuka na my Ogbonge person! Congrats my darling ….???