Music

#RIPTupac: 21 Years on! What is your favorite Tupac Shakur song?

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - #RIPTupac: 21 Years on! What is your favorite Tupac Shakur song?

Today makes it 21 years since rapper Tupac Amaru Shakur passed on. The rapper was shot on his way to a club after watching the boxing match between Bruce Sheldon & Mike Tyson.

He is credited as one of the forerunners of hip-hop and was also known to be an activist as well as a musician.

As we remember Tupac today, what is your favorite song from the rapper?

1. Linsey

September 13, 2017 at 4:00 pm

One of the greatest rapper of all time.. I love all his songs my most favorite is ” fuck all y’all

2. Deleke

September 13, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Has to be “carlifonia love”. The baddest beat ever made.

3. chuck madumelu

September 13, 2017 at 4:42 pm

ambition of a rider

4. Sul

September 13, 2017 at 5:05 pm

My favorite is “CHANGES” lyrics to dat song is still valid till date! Nigga was too real!!

5. TheTruth

September 13, 2017 at 5:55 pm

It’s just me against the world baby, me against the worllllldddd

6. Marie Antoinette

September 13, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Changes! “That’s just the way it is, things will never be the same…”

“We gotta make a change
    It’s time for us as a people to start making some changes
    Let’s change the way we eat, let’s change the way we live
    And let’s change the way we treat each other”…DEEP!

RIP Tupac!

7. venessa

September 13, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Dear mama,
    Letter 2 my unborn child
    Changes
    Until the end of time !!!!

8. R

September 13, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Dear Mama n Changes…

9. Frank

September 13, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Lemme see. All of them. It’s hard to pick one. He was a legend and all his songs are legendary. Still bumping to Tupac. He made real songs, real raps. Unlike these coons nowadays. RIP TUPAC. Thuglife for life. “Pour a little liquor”

10. 'Diddie

September 13, 2017 at 6:24 pm

For me it’s changes……thats just the way it is, things will never be the same

11. Anon

September 13, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Tupac the great. Continue to rest in peace. I danced the hell out of “How do you want it” and my second favourite is “I ain’t mad at cha.”

12. paul Agim

September 13, 2017 at 7:08 pm

All of his songs but most especially the ones in all eyes on me album,that album is evergreen.Rest on G.O.A.T

13. JustCallMeStarr

September 13, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Lord Knows! I say only because Lord Knows is what sparked the flame in me that made me hunger for more! In all honesty this man is TIMELESS greatness and excellence so from 2pacalypse Now- Pac’s Life the remixed and remastered the unreleased… Truely and extraordinary person inside (humanitarian) and out THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME ?
    May he FOREVER Rest In Honor?✨✊?

• ani

September 13, 2017 at 9:57 pm

I smoke a blunt to take the pain out and if I wasnt high id probably try to blow my brains out (im hopeless)
      They shoulda killed me as a baby and now they .got me trapped in the storm, im going crazy (forgive me)
      They wanna see me in my casket and if I dont blast, ill be a victim of them bastards
      Im losing hope, they got me stressin can the Lord forgiveme, got the spirit of a thug in me
      Another sip of that drink, this Hennessey got me queasy,
      don’t wanna hurl, young nigga take it easy
      Picture your dreams on a triple beam, and it seems
      Don’t underestimate the power of a fiend
      To my homies on the block
      Slangin’ rocks with your glocks put this tape in your box
      When you’re runnin’ from the cops, and never look back
      If they could be black, then they would switch
      Open fire on them buster ass bitches and Lord knows!!

14. californiabawlar

September 13, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Changes! The only song I can rap to from beginning to end.

Meanwhile who else feels hella old that Tupac has been dead 21 whole years! Chai! And Jesus still hasn’t come back? ^_^

15. Alfred Uwaka

September 13, 2017 at 7:26 pm

I love most of his songs, my favorite is Dear Mama, lost so many peers and shed so many tears.

16. Akara Pancake

September 13, 2017 at 7:36 pm

“Krazy” from the Makaveli album is my favourite.

I mean, check out the lyrics from the 2nd verse. Never have deeper words been committed to song, which are still relevant to this day:

Hoping God hear me, I entered the game/
    Look how much I changed/
    I’m no longer innocent, casualties of fame/
    Made a lot of money, seen a lot of places/
    And I swear I seen a peaceful smile on my mama’s face/
    When I gave her the keys to her own house, this is your land/
    Your only son done became a man/
    Watching time fly, I love my people, do or die/
    But I wonder why we scared to let each other fly/

17. babe

September 13, 2017 at 8:23 pm

I aint mad at you

18. Chichi

September 13, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Can’t choose just one. Between ‘changes’ and ‘do for love’

Both songs 100% relevant today.

19. concerned9ja

September 13, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Makavelli Album…Against All Odds…
    Troublesome 96..
    Better Holla at me and How do You Want it..(all eyes on me album)

20. Melly

September 14, 2017 at 3:02 am

It has to be ‘dear mama’…it describes exactly how i would have loved to take care of my late mum and also appreciate her better

21. dd

September 14, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Dear Mama, – still a classic..
    Do for love .
    to think he was just in his 20s and made a huge impact….i wish he was born again, the souls he would have won for Christ would have been something else

22. olatoye olanrewaju

September 17, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Dear mama

23. sody

September 24, 2017 at 10:19 am

How do u wannit?

24. kasia a mathias

September 25, 2017 at 4:47 pm

all of d above

25. kasia a mathias

September 25, 2017 at 4:48 pm

all of d above cos it difficult to pick one