BN TV

Thank you for making the world call me mother – Eucharia Anunobi lays Son to Rest

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood all gathered on Tuesday, 5th September 2017 to support actress Eucharia Anunobi as she laid her late son to rest at the Ikoyi Cemetery.

The actress, who lost him to sickle cell anemia, had confirmed late last month that her only child, Raymond had passed away to be with Jesus.

Watch the emotional tribute and funeral service below:

1. Seven Twelve

September 8, 2017 at 2:18 pm

This is so sad.
    May God give her the strength.

2. Curious

September 8, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Only God can comfort this woman…it’s painful enough losing your child…its even more painfull after all the battles and moments of hope shared with a child suffering from such a condition.

3. o

September 8, 2017 at 2:33 pm

I’m glad that she was able to attend the service and internment. In yoruba culture parents can’t attend either. I know no one wishes to bury a child but it’s better to allow parents fully grieve and attend IF they want to, and pay their final respect. Some women are not even told or allowed to see their departed child before the child is buried which won’t allow proper closure.

May his soul rest in peace. As a sickle cell warrior myself, I know it’s a daily battle. Some stop warring before others. Sleep well Raymond. You have fought the good fight. No more sorrow no more pain. May God himself console Eucharia. Holy spirit help her in Jesus name amen

4. Hope in all seasons

September 8, 2017 at 2:51 pm

It is no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me. He paid it all on the cross.
    Rest in peace beautiful soul. From heaven you came and there shall you return away from this wicked world, to a debt free, pain free place. Eucharia God is in your midst. He promises not to leave us no matter the season. Even if you choose to make your bed in hell, there he will be. He is holding your hands and will heal your heart. Take heart and find peace in the comfort of his word. – Never will I leave you or forsake you. I will never allow pain without birthing a new thing. I ask sincerely that he gives your pain a purpose and fills your heart with peace. God bless you and special blessings upon all the warriors battling sicklecell.

5. NG

September 8, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Wish i can reach you madam and say, take heart. Light will yet shine on your soul. You will yet laugh, sing and dance and make merry in your heart. TIME will see to it. But grieve all you can now, only remember, where your son is, if he can see, he will be happier when you mend, when you turn joyful again. And God? I believe he helps the pain journey, just let him and…don’t try to understand all the why? God comfort you.

6. Nkem

September 8, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Take heart Ma’am. May the Holy Spirit comfort and keep you. Words are inadequate to console you but we ask that God give you the grace to carry on. Wish I can hug you.

7. Miss Fine

September 8, 2017 at 4:51 pm

This woman is so strong. The Lord will continue to be your strenght, be rest assured he is resting in the bossom of the Lord.

8. Uche

September 9, 2017 at 10:04 am

Somethings in life bring total darkness and show the meaningless of life and all our struggles. I am not here to talk about that, rather I will talk about the only light in midst of darkness and the only meaning in our life;JESUS CHRIST. Eucharia, if you read this, I encourage you to hold on strongly to JESUS and his words. The only light amidst the darkness of life,surely he will see you through. The Lord is near.

9. Canim

September 9, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Take heart my dear for God knows best.The Lord is your strength

10. Chioma

September 10, 2017 at 12:09 am

This video had me bawling like a baby! God be with you sister Eucharia. Thank God for the life of Raymond who is now with Jesus. It is well with you and God will always be glorified in your life. Rest in peace dear son.

11. K g

September 11, 2017 at 5:07 am

May our Good God continue to strengthen you aunty eucheria I love u so much, I am broken like u rite now wowww, there is God mama