Scoop

Ufuoma McDermott loses brother to Kidney Failure

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Ufuoma McDermott earlier today shared the devastating news that her brother had passed away, due to Kidney failure.

She broke the news via her Instagram page where she wrote:

No questions asked oh Lord. I don’t understand it but I trust you. My picture hating brother; Uvie Eseoghene Ejenobor passed away on 9/11 2017.
I wish I could blame someone or something but it was simply his time.

Thank you for your prayers and concern. He has gone to be with the Lord.
He fought. He fought hard but the pains were stronger. He gasped with every strength thinking his kidneys would respond, but it pleased God to ease his suffering.

Like a true Son of a champ he passed as he was strapped to the dialysis machine committing his soul to his maker.
We have cried. We have wailed. We pray for peace and strength at this time. We pray for an extra covering of grace. Grace to carry this burden.

Our thoughts and prayers remain with her and her family during this tough time.

1. I yam Tired of this Country

September 12, 2017 at 9:54 pm

I don’t really understand something.
    Why do people come to social media to announce their grief?
    I honestly don’t understand.
    Like what is it supposed to do actually?
    Do people think that those hundreds or thousands of mindless fans/hangers on/ groupies/followers actually care?
    I can understand if you quickly come to clear the air on cause of death ie cancer not HIV or chronic gonorrhea.
    But to just announce… OK after all the kpele, sorry, do-o, etc what next?

Plix I yam not a hater. Just a random thought that crossed my mind.
    It’s not that deep.
    Don’t get your knickers twisted trying to respond.

• Moyo

September 13, 2017 at 9:49 am

I understand your point of not seeing the need to announce a death, but if it helps the person grieving to get over it, then I am all for it. If the death announced, people will comfort and pray with her, which is what is most important to the bereaved. It is also reduce the number of people who will still ask after the deceased after he had passed on some years back.

2. kkay

September 12, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Oh! I feel your grief as if I knew your brother or were a part of your family. Painful to see anyone especially a young person battle ill-health. May the Holy Spirit comfort you and your family.

3. nene+

September 12, 2017 at 11:34 pm

So sorry Ufoma. May he find rest in God. So so painful but God knows best.
    What is causing this kidney failure? God please help us.

4. Aibee

September 13, 2017 at 8:29 am

Ese was a great guy. Feels so awkward referring to him in past tense. An all round great guy and avid sportsman back in OAU Ife. May his soul rest in peace. MAy God comfort the Ejenobors and his fiance too. Rest in Peace Eseoghene. God rest your soul.

5. Ade Akin

September 13, 2017 at 3:40 pm

It is a pity he departed at his prime. May the Good Lord sustain the family he has left behind, granting them fortitude to bear his loss? This information will be very useful………….The way to prevent further occurrence

YOUR KIDNEY DESERVES THE BEST AND THE SOLUTION

Kidney is one of very important organs in the body. These are very easy and effective ways how to avert this menace of kidney disease. And don’t forget that I copied it. So feel free to share, copy and disseminate. SO HERE ARE THE TOP 6 CAUSE OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
    1. Delaying going to a toilet Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as soon as possible.
    2. Eating too much salt,You should eat no more than v5.8 grams of salt daily.
    3. Eating too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is harmful for your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
    4. Drinking too much caffeine Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of coke you drink daily.
    5. Not drinking water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
    6. Late treatment . Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let’s help ourselves…God will protect you and your family from every disease this year! Amen
    Please share, I know u care