Scoop

“I got it goin’ on, honey!” – Wendy Williams responds to criticisms about her Beach Body

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - "I got it goin' on, honey!" - Wendy Williams responds to criticisms about her body

Popular American TV host Wendy Williams has finally responded to criticisms about her body. She has been in the news all week after photos of her on holiday in Barbados with her husband surfaced on the net.

The talk show host was trolled for the most part of the week over the photos. Even American rapper T.I had joined in with an Instagram post:

In a recent interview with E! News though, Wendy has replied her detractors. While giving insights into what to expect on the next season of her show, she stated that her body is as great as ever.

Watch the video below:

1. ine

September 16, 2017 at 3:44 am

I love me some Wendy anytime anyday. go grilllllll. keep saying it like you mean.

2. jokobaba

September 16, 2017 at 4:06 am

In all my years of existence I have not seen someone as malicious and vicious as this lady. If this footage/pictures belonged to someone else she would have a field day mocking them. She is ugly inside out, I mean she is literally ugly. Who would sleep with that? I just wanna vomit!

• Seriously

September 16, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Joan Rivers was more vicious than her yet she was celebrated among everyone for being a comedian. She once insinuated First Lady Michelle Obama is a man.
      Anyway, Wendy’s body looked quite scary and odd. She suffers from a body disorder, even for her to think having those humoguous breasts on her thin body is okay.

3. jokobaba

September 16, 2017 at 4:24 am

….

4. Tony

September 16, 2017 at 5:52 am

Those living in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. If it was another celeb with these photos this lady would make 3 shows outs of it. TI approached it correctly.

5. jokobaba

September 16, 2017 at 6:16 am

If you bite me i’ll bite back. Softly approach my foot. This woman is ugly inside out.

6. jokobaba

September 16, 2017 at 6:17 am

beautiful

• Author Unknown

September 16, 2017 at 7:04 am

What part of it? Mehn, I can’t even feel sorry for Wendy Williams of all people.

7. Susie

September 16, 2017 at 6:19 am

Wendy should be able to take it since she is always dishing it out to others including making fun of their bodies. But you know what? I don’t think she cares that much because she’s in her 50s, knows she has wrinkles & chose to be pictured in a bikini. I think because she was teased for being fat as a kid, she’s actually happy people are saying she’s too skinny

8. BlueEyed

September 16, 2017 at 6:37 am

She dishes it so she should be able to take it….messy a** old woman

9. June

September 16, 2017 at 7:15 am

Yassssss!!! Ms Wendyyyyyy!!!! The invisible cigarette returns !! People are acting like this new to her ! Abeg. She knows what she is working with! She always states how she is shaped like a “p” and laughs at it! She has an audience ! The same people laughing at her for those pictures are the very same people who tune in to watch what she has to say whether they will bash her for it after or even agree with her ! Adding to the ratings and mulaaaa$$$$. It’s a messy job but someone has got to do it! Lol!

10. Ayodele

September 16, 2017 at 7:53 am

I love her tho even though she crosses the line most of the time

11. Ollie

September 16, 2017 at 8:20 am

I reallllyyyy dislike this woman Kai. I can’t stand the way she runs people down I know it’s business for her but it’s just hrrrrrr. Celebrities can be annoying and crazy but still they are human and should be given space for mess up. I love when Evelyn lozada gave it to her after Wendy came for Evelyn. Oh well when she goes she definitely won’t be missed. Moreover how many followers does she have on Twitter and Insta? Mschw

12. TEE

September 16, 2017 at 8:57 am

People forget she 51 ,her skin is good ,the patches are most likely from massage with these blood sucking organism(can’t remember )

Her shows is drama ,people love drama,and no ,she would have said anyone looks hawt with that bod esp because of age .

Wendy says the truth nobody wants to say, she says the truth no body wants to hear ,that’s what her show is all about,she can’t distance herself from that. Joan Rivers was worse. RIP sweet Joans

13. Oprah

September 16, 2017 at 9:38 am

There are better looking 50 something year old women. Wendy issa cunt

• Miss_Flygerian

September 16, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Like!!!! Someone up there talking about how Wendy is in her 50s. Well, so are others like Halle Berry, Angela Basset, Michelle Obama, Vivica Fox etc. Wendy looks so ewww! Like someone hooked on hard drugs. Even more disgusting because she is someone who spends all her time putting others down.

14. ***

September 16, 2017 at 9:48 am

I like her coping mechanism, acting all ‘used to it’ … you are ugly af! Inside out as @jokobaba put it … is halle berry not in her 50s? Is angela basset not in her 50s? Is sharon stone not in her 50s? Ugly demented beesh always talking thrash … you should be on botched not on some beach scaring the crap outta people … your body is an eyesore! The tatoo is so unsightly, drug addicts look better … jeeze! I’m about to be sick

15. Ese V

September 16, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Look at her hands in the first picture. She’s really lightened her skin

16. nene

September 16, 2017 at 5:16 pm

wendy is mean and says the truth but she needs to cover her body.

17. Bukie

September 16, 2017 at 9:04 pm

What’s wrong with the body? I don’t see anything wrong with it

18. Anonymous

September 16, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Everyone ages differently, not everyone has the same skin type and not everyone is disciplined enough to make working out a life style.

Irrespective of our opinion of her, it’s wise we all take the pill called chill and find out how WE will look like by the time we get to her age.

Lest we forget, getting OLD is a privilege denied many.

19. Ine

September 17, 2017 at 2:16 am

Funny enough, i just love to listen to to what she has to say about any issue. She’s the only real one. All the other talk shows are fake and says the same thing about every celebrity. Wendy calls people out and celebrate them when they deserve it even when she doesn’t like you. Atleast all the people here watch her show because they know more about her than we her fans,