Relationships

You’ve got one shot, what are you saying?

BellaNaija.com

Ladies, ever seen a good looking man, in all his beard gang glory and thought to yourself, I’ll love to get to know him better, and no matter how hard you try, hints and all, you can’t get him to ask you out?

Well, if you were to ask him out on a date what would your pick up line be?

Let us know in the comment section below!

1. Oni

September 15, 2017 at 3:51 pm

I like your style????

• Wale Vintage

September 16, 2017 at 12:21 am

Seriously? I think I would want a woman to just come out and say it- I want to fuck you. That will work on any man. It is your play from them on? You will have any man eating from your hands until you are ready.?

2. Agege Bread

September 15, 2017 at 4:17 pm

If he is tall, just compliment his height and ask if he plays basketball?

and if he’s short ask him if he knows Peter Dinklage?

• BlueEyed

September 15, 2017 at 7:22 pm

My Chest!!! You are evul !!!
      Look for something on him that you can use to start up conversation, one real scenario dude was wearing a Limited Edition Prada Sunglasses, that I bought for my brother that year…..I asked him where he got his and conversation started….we’re still friends till today, on my birthday he sent me a bunch of Prada items

• Gh boy..

September 16, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Agege bread indeed!…???????

3. Danjay

September 15, 2017 at 4:22 pm

iam a guy, so iam here to read them ladies comment lol

• loiloi

September 15, 2017 at 4:50 pm

LOL…tell us how you would like a girl to drop the lines for yah…….

4. Patty boo

September 15, 2017 at 4:46 pm

So my friend dared me to get your number, she thinks I can’t do it so I gave it a try and here I am. So can I have your number? From there talk don start. He can take over.

5. Akpeno

September 15, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Hello,

Hope you don’t mind, I saw you across the room and I just had to say hello.
    My name is Akpeno (Out Stretch right hand to get a handshake while smiling) What’s yours? 🙂

• Akara Pancake

September 15, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Akpeno? LMAO

To which he would reply:

“Halo Akpeno. My name are Zebrudaya. Are you have interest in an embracement in the nakedness of nude? If you are interesting in it, let we proceed quick before Ovularia are reappear..”

6. Rrrrrrr

September 15, 2017 at 4:54 pm

??? So do you mourn loudly when you have sex or you are the silent type???(this pickup line is only in my head I promise)

• Rrrrrrr

September 15, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Moan*

7. Bukunmi

September 15, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Hey do you want to go out for lunch sometime??? No pressure anytime you have some time just let me know. Here is my number and don’t worry, bill is on me

8. Temi

September 15, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Look at you looking like a snack….what’s good?

9. Flow

September 15, 2017 at 6:23 pm

I wouldn’t risk it with a stranger sha, it has to be someone I know, at least on a first name basis and I’d have done my homework and be sure he ain’t married, engaged or in a serious relationship before I make my move. So my line would go like “hi, so my friend told me about this new cool spot in town, wanna come check out with me sometime? (Yeah, sure) How does Saturday sound? (Sounds perfect) Cool, pick you up at 6?(okay cool) oh and here’s my number. Call me”.

10. Las

September 15, 2017 at 6:40 pm

You look like the father of my children, when do I meet the rest of the family….just kidding o…

I used to say – ‘wow, you are stunning, did your girlfriend really let you go out by yourself or is she here somewhere” (scope the area/look around suspiciously). Most guys would laugh and say – “I don’t have a girlfriend o”, while others would smile and say “you are funny, let me buy you a drink, but just so you know, I have a girlfriend”. Some just looked on as if the entire exchange had been in greek.

One time a guy said, “yes, I have a girlfriend, but it doesn’t matter” I think I got out of there in record time.

11. Joromi, Green Light

September 15, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Omo ki lo bubble…I go shoot my shot o, Joromi…I dey give you green light tire!

12. Spunky

September 15, 2017 at 7:30 pm

If f I hear! Na for here plenty ladies go make mouth Ooo….if e reach time to act na una go turn ogbolo( jelly). Its all fun same.

• Adamazi

September 15, 2017 at 7:46 pm

LMAO!!!

13. Ello Bae

September 15, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Compliment him on his shoes,socks or tie and then make eye contact with a smile on your face. To have noticed the first two you must have been looking at him for a long time. If he is into you, he will continue the conversation.

14. Dee

September 15, 2017 at 9:18 pm

So I see many of the comments here are doing exactly the same thing women complain about with male pick-up lines – objectifying them as sexual objects. To tell the truth, all the comments sound cool and nice and I am sure quite a good number of men would find them amusing. But hey, if a man walks up to you and says the same line, would you hala and scream “how dare you????”. Just asking.

15. Papacy

September 15, 2017 at 9:22 pm

This one I won’t forget. “That’s a cool phone, but shey you know it would be cooler if you had my number in it… ”
    I’ve never been more obedient in my life.

• l

September 16, 2017 at 2:25 pm

wow. I just don’t have the gut. honestly. I’d rather just let him go.

16. xara

September 16, 2017 at 7:45 am

# in a serious baritone voice#..baby you fine!

17. miles

September 16, 2017 at 7:45 am

take me to jerusalem

18. TY

September 17, 2017 at 7:59 am

All these comments tho…. for a guy like me… just come out straight, and be sure I won’t disrespect or embarass you for that(wch is the fear of most ladies, and guys sometimes)…. for other guys, coming out straight will work, but send a “body language message” that it’s not a “do or die thing” n he has no right to abuse you for coming out straight….This, will most likely work for guys and babes with good n mature minds really…

19. EMI

September 19, 2017 at 10:52 am

I have used these two lines before and it worked both times:

(1) I have a crush on you.
    Whether he was also feeling me or not i don’t know but he took it off from there and it was a very hot romance till the end. matter of fact i had to block him on facebook and decline his calls till he stopped calling because I knew the relationship was not going anyway, no marriage in view because he was entangled somewhere and I wanted marriage. By and large sha it was a very good relationship we genuinely liked each other and looked out for each other.

For my hubby i just asked where he wanted us to take our friendship to and the funny man said he does not know. I just told him me I want marriage and he was surprised like not even dating? I said no I want to marry you.

We have been married for so long and its been perfect. Don’t ask me why I did it because I don’t know I just I did it. Guess these two guys were into me too but were restricted. Then i don’t do fake relationships, if I am to have a friend I have it genuinely if not I stay on my own so we were already on that very sincere level and I did not have to fear whether or not I will be accepted. If they did not I would have just walked away maybe but I would not have been hurt.