Music

“I am the best thing to ever happen to the Nigerian music industry” – Brymo

BellaNaija.com

"I am the best thing to ever happen to the Nigerian music industry" - Brymo - BellaNaija

Brymo

Singer Brymo has described himself as the “best thing to ever happen to the Nigerian music industry.”

Brymo made the statement on Twitter, adding that he will not let people wait until he dies before they accept it.

Of course, Nigerian music fans are expressing diverse opinions on his tweet, some agreeing with him, others criticising him for what they say is “pride.”

See his tweet, and others by fans, below:

1. Miss Anoni Moss

October 25, 2017 at 10:37 pm

Those that appreciate good music know what he said is true, maybe he should not have said it that way but it’s FACT!

• Sherlie Holmes

October 25, 2017 at 11:55 pm

Amen Sis! I concur!

2. busola adedire

October 25, 2017 at 11:55 pm

It’s not a lie though.

3. Ifeoluwa

October 26, 2017 at 12:07 am

He is good though but this is painting him like someone who is full of himself. He is entitled to his own opinion about himself. This may be a means of creating publicity for himself and his music.

4. jess

October 26, 2017 at 1:31 am

He is good but not the best.

5. Non Nigerian

October 26, 2017 at 5:21 am

Yes yes yes yes yes indeed oh my gosh????❤️❤️❤️. You are. Hundred times better than all those auto tune m.f., saturated the market, you are the ultimate best in AFRICA and yet underrated, your team need to market you better. Fire them. @Gosh Nigeria you guys have such an excellent artist in Brymo but you don’t praise him enough,

6. seriously

October 26, 2017 at 8:55 am

I think Nigerians like drama and turn things into a big deal for no reason. i personally see his statement as more of a proclamation he made to encourage himself, like how i look at myself in the mirror and tell myself “you’re great and the best thing to ever happen to your generation”. doesn’t mean i’m arrogant or proud i just believe in myself.

7. Loki

October 26, 2017 at 9:24 am

Somebody please blow up this rock I’m living under. I don’t even know who this is….

• Atinuke

October 26, 2017 at 11:02 pm

You need to, he’s reallly good. Trust me on that

8. jumbo

October 26, 2017 at 10:21 am

Yes you are one of the best thing that has happened to the music Industry, but wait ooo Are you on musical leave?