Style

Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 Day 3: Lisa Folawiyo

BellaNaija Style

1. Hotchick

October 28, 2017 at 5:15 pm

I love Lisa F. I have 2 of her master pieces and they are still fresh 5 years on. However, much as I hate to admit it, I am so underwhelmed by this collection. I’ll admit that it is difficult to see the level of details that may have gone into making the clothes from these pictures, but, from what I see, the fit, the tailoring, the concept and the designs etc.,.. I mean.. I could go on and on, just don’t cut it for me.. I am not sure whats going on generally in the “Fashion” space.

I give her an A for lovely fabrics. I believe she designs or at least commissions her designs (I could be wrong). Everything else on this page, leaves me wanting.

2. Anon

October 28, 2017 at 5:16 pm

The beautiful Chika Emmanuel.

? Isiagu (lion head) fabric. ?

3. Choice

October 28, 2017 at 5:55 pm

What a HOT MESS!! Epic proportions.

4. Ginika

October 29, 2017 at 4:16 am

@Hotchick, I felt exactly the same looking at the photos ….totallly underwhelming and I almost felt like, she doesn’t care much about this Heineken/Lagos fashion week platform.

Cos, how could she totally present these? sTILL WONDERING

5. Purplegirl

October 29, 2017 at 7:12 am

@Hotchick i think she has lost direction. Ever since she started designing her own prints it’s like all her creative juices gets used up that there’s none left for outfit design. I miss the old collections, they were aspirational this just reminds me of house clothes.%

6. Baby gurl

October 29, 2017 at 7:40 am

Tamar seems to be the model of this season. Been opening most of the shows. Go on girl! As for LF, le sigh. Your collections used to excite me.

7. Sharon

October 29, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Yawn!!

8. Siju

October 30, 2017 at 5:37 am

LF is just overrated.!
    ..she is just happy being an Instagram celebrity