Weddings

When a Makeup Artist marries Her Love – Bimbo and Akinola’s Wedding #Ask2017 | TAP Studios

The gorgeous, Bimbo of Tifara Makeover recently got married to her lover, Akinola.

It was beautiful to see the bride, who is a makeup artist, do her own makeup on her wedding day.

Bimbo looked amazing in all her selected outfits, from her pre-wedding dresses to her traditional engagement AsoOke to her white wedding dresses. Bimbo looked so good!

For the white wedding, she wore a La Charis Bridals applique ball gown which was beautifully laced from the top to the waist. Her groom, Akinola looked amazing in his Taryor Gabriels suit.

At the white wedding reception, the floral-themed decor was super beautiful and each guests table had a frame of the couple on it, which gave it a personal touch.

TAP Studios Weddings was there to capture the sweet moments.

BellaNaija Weddings wishes Bimbo and Akinola a life filled with love and joy.

Pre-Wedding

Bride’s Second Outfit Fabric @onafabrics
Tailor @bandoraonline
Photography @tapstudiosweddings
Videography @morganfilmz

1. Funmi

November 6, 2017 at 11:51 am

Love is a beautiful thing……I don’t know you guys but I can see there is so much love in your lives. Please make it work talk about anything and everything forgive and forget and let love conquer all. Happy married life beautiful couple.

2. titi

November 6, 2017 at 11:52 am

Cute babies alert. the couple is so fine and freshhhhhhhh

• hummm

November 9, 2017 at 8:39 pm

@titi how old are you, 2??? .They didnt get married just to have cute babies. They married for better for worse. C’mon grow up, geez.

3. viv

November 6, 2017 at 3:05 pm

lovely, gorgeous, exquisite!!!!

4. Barbie

November 6, 2017 at 5:31 pm

lovely couple, i should even go and learn makeup sef, so i will just make myself up on that day

5. Abby

November 6, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Beautiful! Very good-looking couple.

6. OmaEsther

November 6, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Lovely lovely pictures!!!!
    BIKO BN,How does a couple get featured on here? I’m asking for a friend who’s getting married next month. Biko you people should reply me because i’ve sent emails,sent DMs,commented. Please!!. Thank You

7. Pretty

November 7, 2017 at 7:59 am

Nice wedding, beautiful couple. Please eh! Can somebody tell me how young couples are able to afford such classy and expensive weddings? I m just inquisitive so I know if I am in the right career path.

• Mrs chidukane

November 7, 2017 at 8:52 am

Lol. Their families contribute. My parents paid for traditional wedding, my in laws paid for white. My husband sorted himself, groomsmen and rings. I sorted my bridesmaids. However, some people take loans from finance houses ,borrow money or run away from their vendors after the wedding to avoid completing the payment.

8. Mrs chidukane

November 7, 2017 at 8:58 am

The decor is top notch. Hml

9. Sheygal

November 8, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Lovely, such a colourful wedding.