BN TV

DJ Cuppy takes Facebook!

BellaNaija.com

DJ Cuppy was at the Facebook office in New York where she went live to answer a few questions.

She shared the video on her Facebook, where she answered a few questions, including who her biggest supporters are (her parents) and what song she can’t stop listening to at the moment (“Green Light“) .

Watch the video below:

Photo Credit: cuppymusic

1. Linda

November 28, 2017 at 8:37 pm

Oh fck sake bellanaija stop shoving this boring adetola things down our throats. We don’t care. Do they pay you or something

• Sansarai

November 29, 2017 at 12:05 am

As in…I’m just perplexed. Otedola posts pretty much every single day. Kilode? Try as you and their popsy might, we’re not buying what these girls are selling. They’re just not…special

2. Akara Pancake

November 28, 2017 at 8:47 pm

I never comment about stuff like this, but I like the fact that this girl is winning and doing her thing, and cannot for the life of me, understand some of the vitriol that she receives on this site as a result of her “high birth.” Critics, please re-direct your irk at elected officials

Cuppy keep doing your thing, and I hope your hustle continues to bear fruit. It is refreshing to see her strive to carve her own niche. Oh and by the way, your new tune Green Light is bad ass. That jam was on repeat all through Thanksgiving both in my house deck and in my car. Very well produced song.

• Wendy

November 28, 2017 at 11:13 pm

I stopped reading at ‘vitriol’ – dude you are one of the better commenters on this blog. Why use such dumbed-down lingo? What next? Are you going to invoke “haters” for being full of “bitterness” or “bile”?Common! Surely you should know better… not every criticism is unjustified… human beings are more complex than that.

p.s. I don’t fux with this babe because I don’t identify with her in any way, shape or form. I suspect this to be the case for most Nigerians. Maybe she’d get better reception if she was at least entertaining. I’ve never written negative comments on any of her posts, but then not everyone can exercise such restraint.

3. The Real Oma

November 28, 2017 at 9:08 pm

That wig is hideous

4. Loki

November 28, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Okay DJ Cuppy, I have nothing against you, but this wig has gotta go.

5. Nkechi

November 29, 2017 at 3:26 am

we are bored of these otedola chicks, point blank. they are not influential, talented, intelligent or entertaining. nigerians are not interested BN, NEXT!

6. King bey

November 29, 2017 at 7:02 am

I am not tired,I love Cuppy…Ajebutter with sense

7. Olamidun

November 29, 2017 at 11:31 am

This same blonde wig sha