Scoop

Kim Kardashian West’s Baby Number 3 is a Girl!

BellaNaija.com

Kim Kardashian West reveals Gender of Baby Number 3 - and it's a Girl! - BellaNaija

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian West was on Ellen DeGeneres‘ talk-show “Ellen recently and she accidentally revealed the gender of her 3rd child with Kanye West.

Kim, who is expecting baby number three via a surrogate, was talking about trying to get her first daughter, North, used to the idea of a baby being on the way by throwing a baby shower.

“I thought, I really do want a baby shower because I want her to feel that something’s coming,” she said.

North was on the next day opening the toys and gifts people brought for the baby, Kim said, and she mentioned: “Mom, since baby sister is not here, I think I need all of her toys in my room, and I’ll play with them and make sure they’re all okay for baby sister,” revealing that the baby is a girl.

She also discussed looking for a name for the baby and asking the guests at the baby shower to write their suggestions down for her to look at.

Kim was also on ET to discuss how surrogacy is different from pregnancy, and why she finds it difficult.

“You know, it is really different,” she told ET‘s Keltie Knight.

Anyone that says or thinks it is just the easy way out is just completely wrong.

I think it is so much harder to go through it this way, because you are not really in control. And, you know, obviously you pick someone that you completely trust and that you have a good bond and relationship with, but it is still … knowing that I was able to carry my first two babies and not, you know, my baby now, it’s hard for me.

So, it’s definitely a harder experience than I anticipated just in the control area.

She also discussed her kids being excited that a baby is coming.

While she’s not sure how son Saint West would react because he’s little and doesn’t get it yet, daughter North is pretty excited, she said.

They are excited. I mean, I don’t know if they don’t feel it as much because they don’t see my big belly and probably hear me complaining every two seconds.

But, we do talk about it a lot, so I think they are really excited. I think my son, I don’t know how he is going to react because he doesn’t get it yet, but my daughter is really excited.

Watch her on “Ellen” below:

1. Ms B

November 15, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Accidentally and the Kardashians??? No way!!

2. Truth-be-told

November 15, 2017 at 3:49 pm

So happy for Kimberly. She has always wanted a big family.

• Dee

November 15, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Osheyyyyyy! Aburo Kimberly

3. Kim

November 15, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Well, one thing you cannot deny about Kim is that as vain as she seems to be, she doesn’t paint her self to be perfect.

She used a surrogate, she owns up.
    She got pregnant and fat, she owned it.
    She made a sex tape, she makes money out it.

She’s the 1st to admit she’s not perfect.

Unlike some people (cough cough) who’s postpartum body on instagram looks way far slimmer and toned compared to the one taken by real life paparazzi. And always want to paint an image of perfection, when they’re just human like the rest of us. That is just the most sickening form of vanity to me.

• swerve

November 16, 2017 at 10:41 am

Sis if you don’t foh…I sometimes photoshop my pictures and use filters cuz I feel very insecure about my looks (acne and all). Doesn’t mean i’m trying to paint any stupid image of perfection. A lot of us have our insecurities and we alter our looks on different levels…either under a knife or through some app on our phone. Some of us are still struggling to fall totally in love with our looks and it’s part of what makes us human. If you have to see any celebrity looking flawed and tattered to feel better about yourself, then you have a serious problem. Just so you know, Kim pays the paparazzi to edit her photos! At least you get to see unflattering photos of the other woman from the paps! Just say you don’t like her and stop talking shiii.

• Kim

November 16, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Unlike you my dear, I own up to my flaws and embrace them because I know that no one is perfect. I’m also the first person to admit if I have altered my looks for any reason. And try to be a role model to mothers by telling them that it’s okay to not snap back immediately. It’s also okay to be unable to carry a baby. It does not make a woman less human or less of a woman.
      I appreciate people who tell the truth and show it as it is. Something which is seriously lacking in this fickle world of ours.

4. Truth-be-told

November 16, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Dee, there’s something like writing your opinion and moving on. I suggest you do just that.