Music

Jide Kosoko, Odunlade Adekola, Lola OJ star in Simi’s Music Video for “Owanbe” | Watch on BN

BellaNaija.com

Odunlade Adekola, Jide Kosoko, Lola OJ star in Simi's Music Video for "Owanbe" | Watch on BN
X3M Music recording artist and songstress Simi just released the visuals for “Owanbe” one of the songs off her sophomore album “Simisola“.

“It’s a song depicting the typical naija party scene with special guest appearances from leading actors in Nollywood such as Odunlade Adekola, Prince Jide Kosoko and Lola OJ who played “Sussie”.

The video was directed by Ani James of AJE Filmworks.

Hit Play below!

1. Bodunade

November 8, 2017 at 10:32 am

Right away !! my fave song from the album.

2. bodunade

November 8, 2017 at 10:47 am

Video not as fun as I would have liked but it was still lit. Simi was gorgeous.

• Dami

November 13, 2017 at 2:36 am

Video wasn’t as fun? This is the best fun video for the song. It was well directed and perfect for the song. Simi, you are refreshing. Your voice and style is golden. I’m so proud of her that she’s not trying to do the typical generic music but very unique.
      I like simi’s dance moves, and the cute dance of the singers.
      Thank you, Simi for giving us great music

3. Derah

November 8, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Ah!!!
    This is a very entertaining video.
    My love for Simi just increased.

4. Bee

November 8, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Simsim pls maintain this mua, she got your face welll. Lovely video,

5. Sherlie Holmes

November 8, 2017 at 5:17 pm

LMAOOO This video was everything!!! Truly enjoyed it! Simi is too cute and looked gorgeous, I nearly passed out when Odunlade dabbed (hahaha), great depiction of a typical Lagos Owanbe…very nice video!

6. Jade edo babe

November 8, 2017 at 6:43 pm

Chai, Simi has not come to play. She means business. Simi looked effortlessly gorgeous in this video and joromi. Her makeup artist got it right, sultry classy look. Her outfits are beautiful.

7. chioma

November 11, 2017 at 8:34 pm

I’m really enjoying Simi’s owambe video. I’ve been playing this song non stop. Hubby is helping me with my Yoruba.