Scoop

“I am separated from the mother of my kids” – Actor Bolanle Ninalowo

BellaNaija.com

"I am separated from the mother of my kids" - Actor Bolanle Ninalowo - BellaNaija

Bolanle Ninalowo

Nollywood actor Bolanle Ninalowo has revealed in an interview with Genevieve Magazine that he’s currently separated from the mother of his 2 children.

Ninalowo, speaking to Roseline Nya, discussed leaving Chicago to Nigeria in pursuit of self discovery, and his journey to Nollywood.

He talked about his experience in the music industry, saying it prepared him for where he is today. He said:

With it, I was able to study and understand the dynamics of operating within the Nigerian society; how we think and behave here. I must say, this society isn’t for the weak. To excel, you must be willing to give all.

Ninalowo, to bring his fans closer to him, revealed that he’s not in a relationship at the moment, saying he’s separated from the mother of his 2 children. He said:

I am separated from the mother of my kids. I have an 11 year old girl and a nine year old boy from her and they live in Atlanta. We met here in Nigeria, when I visited 12 years ago. I took her, with me, to the States and filed for her (married her on paper) with the hope to someday get married officially, but things took the wrong turn. So, for now I am married to my hustle.

Read the full interview on Genevieve Magazine.

1. Oma

December 6, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Abeg bellanaija this is no news he’s separated from his baby mama, he has been separated before he came in the movie scene. This guy has tried his hardest to stay out of tabloids and blogs since he came on the scene so it’s not now you going to be posting old gist about him.

I’m sure he said other interesting stuff about his career and goals he talked about in the interview that you could have posted on instead of pigeon hole on his love life.

• Liz Bennet

December 7, 2017 at 9:26 am

She’s not a baby mama. He married her nah, his own words. Whether it’s on paper or on a leaf, he married her, so she’s his wife.

• Nne

December 7, 2017 at 9:37 am

Whether it’s on paper or on a leaf, chai -nigerian wan kill person …. i laughed so hard.

2. Lilo

December 7, 2017 at 12:45 am

Mscheewwww it’s not like we ever thought he was married. With [email protected]$&kboy written all over him eh? Lol

• NdidiAmaka

December 7, 2017 at 1:08 am

do you know him????
      Have you met him personally -????
      Then please shut the fk up and go sit in the back there

• Nne

December 7, 2017 at 9:38 am

ah ah – why na? LOL

• Jemimah

December 7, 2017 at 12:21 pm

You’re just jealous of his chest! harer!

3. Ephi

December 7, 2017 at 10:16 am

This guy is the reigning guy in Nollywood now, and he is giving it his best. I was tripped when I watched the agbero role he played in Picture Perfect.

• Alex

December 7, 2017 at 10:32 am

Yes o…. Jobsy Jobe! He killed it!

4. CrazyWorld

December 7, 2017 at 11:19 am

I don’t like the way he acts surprised to everything and hangs his mouth halfway. It’s just irritating.
    He sees meat on rice, he is surprised
    His child is watching cartoon, he is surprised
    His food is hot, he is surprised
    His maid cleaned the house, he is surprised
    He breathes, he is surprised
    His gf receives a call, he is surprised

• Loool

December 7, 2017 at 11:53 am

World people you can’t please them. Open mouth halfway, wahala. Close mouth fully wahala.

• teekay

December 7, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Loooool!!! It is well oo

• Tokoni

December 7, 2017 at 3:17 pm

He is Yoruba for crying out loud they hang their mouth alot. Like Ahhhhh. ????

5. Olapeju

December 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm

I liked him in Picture perfect. Really great acting, i like when people put alot of effort into their craft and for that he’s earned my respect, Well done

6. adelegirl

December 7, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Yes, he was really good in Picture Perfect. Laughed and cried through that movie especially at the end when he was trying to show that he could be a good father inspite of his agbero ways. Always a refreshing change to see good-looking nollywood male actors play different roles from the normal nollywood american phonee speaking ladies man.

7. Hawtchic

December 7, 2017 at 6:50 pm

@ Tokoni, Yorubas open mouth down!!! Is that what you will or are already taching your children? Your special gift to the next generation?? Wisdom and Understanding fall on you
    @ others, Jobsy Jojo toh fine. I bring pantpers com for baby as a Jaiyeola. Great movie y’all.

• Iq

December 8, 2017 at 9:03 am

Hawtchic calm down.

Watch any Yoruba movie and tell me you won’t see at least 5 of the cast hanging their mouth open like that. It’s what they portray na, just like the Igbo movies where everyone seems to hate their neighbor…what can we do?
      We are the ones creating stereotypes by what we put out there.