BN TV

Should you give “First Fruit”? Daddy Freeze has Answers on his Vlog | WATCH

BellaNaija.com

Should you Give your First Fruits? Daddy Freeze has Answers on his Vlog | WATCH - BellaNaija

OAP Daddy Freeze has started a YouTube vlog where he discusses and analyzes both religious and social issues – especially those pertaining to his #FreeTheSheeple movement.

On today’s episode, he tackles the topic: First Fruit.

Should you or should you not give “first fruit” to your church? Watch Daddy Freeze give answers:

1. Miss Anoni Moss

January 3, 2018 at 2:32 pm

I thought we left all these stupid talk in 2017 *long hiss*

• Ottawa Queen

January 4, 2018 at 5:59 am

His day of doom is coming…no worries! We shall all witness it.

2. Deleke

January 3, 2018 at 2:57 pm

is he now trying to attack MFM?

3. Freedom of religion

January 3, 2018 at 3:39 pm

This guy thrives on people like us answering his posts so I say, let us not comment again on this joker. He needs an audience and I for one will no longer be one. He too is making a living out of “”Preaching” and reverse psychology, his opinions and the people who react to his posts. He can keep his opinions to himself.

4. Cozygal

January 3, 2018 at 4:33 pm

When I read this man’s rant, I think of a new breed of Pharisee. Typified by;
    1. Selfish reasoning
    2. Blame focused questioning
    3. Judgemental accusations
    4. Rejection.

The Pharisees weren’t doing things right, but Jesus didn’t make it his mission to pick the religious acts and criticise it. Jesus had just one focus, to draw all to Himself by His action of love (even the Pharisees, ask Paul). When we understand God’s love and accept it, then we begin to understand the standard He wants us to live by and walk in that direction.
    Freeze may pride himself as the man who ruffled the feathers of Nigerian Christian ministries. The big question is; where does his heart really lie?

I’ve never been a follower of any one man of God. I follow Jesus, and whenever I see men who are sold out to Jesus, I listen to them. I know that this race wasn’t meant to be run singly.
    I respect the fact that we know and understand in part. And beyond that we are not even perfect people. So I don’t ridicule my dear friend who’s a deeper life member for not wearing jewellery; she doesn’t do same to me.
    Me I’m just here, running my race, and ensuring that it won’t be said of me; ‘Woe to her who led some astray because she thought herself wise like the Pharisees.’

5. Sexy O

January 3, 2018 at 6:47 pm

Just today I was saying this tithe buhaha has stopped only to see this. I believe this guy is trying to gain popularity. By February he will do a “vlog on should I give offering”. Attention seeking shild?

6. ibaf

January 3, 2018 at 6:50 pm

Otito oro bi isokuso.(the truth is bitter) . We may not like Daddy Freeze but his sermon is really the future because it’s the truth. It is the message whose time has come.

7. Cozygal

January 3, 2018 at 7:47 pm

BN, Thanks for swallowing my comments in the name of moderation. You need to decide which it is you want to do; moderate before posting, or after.

8. Hugh Graham

January 3, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Daddy Freeze: Keep up the good work. The pastors are feeling the effects in their deep pockets. They have motivated their followers to take to social medial to abuse you. Do not be daunted by threats or negative comments. This work is very important to poverty alleviation, not only in Nigeria. Nigeria is exporting poisonous doctrine and dangerous rituals and further damaging the country’s reputation on the corruption index. The work is just beginning. Let us finish it – even if it takes 10 years – you and all of us that support this good work. Be strong.

9. Biker Chic

January 3, 2018 at 11:57 pm

Sorry Freeze, not watching. All the gragra na on top to start Vlog. You are not a credible person.

10. Enock Olusegun Idowu

January 6, 2018 at 8:07 am

I can see the rain of revival, this is the preparation, ride from your corner.