Scoop

Kylie Jenner welcomes Baby Girl with Travis Scott

BellaNaija.com

Kylie Jenner gives Birth to Baby Girl with Travis Scott - BellaNaija

Kylie Jenner

Reality star Kylie Jenner has made public the birth of her first child, a baby girl.

Jenner made the announcement on her Instagram, writing that she wanted to keep the process private.

News that Jenner was pregnant first filtered through back in September 2017, when rumours claimed she was 5 months gone.

Although she refused to confirm the news, photos from her bridal shower did surface in November 2017.

Jenner, announcing the birth, said her baby girl arrived on the 1st of February. She wrote:

I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions. I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world. I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness.

Pregnancy has been the most beautiful, empowering, and life-changing experience I’ve had in my entire life and I’m actually going to miss it. I appreciate my friends and especially my family for helping me make this special moment as private as we could. My beautiful and healthy baby girl arrived February 1st and I just couldn’t wait to share this blessing. I’ve never felt love and happiness like this I could burst! Thank you for understanding.

See her Instagram post below:

View this post on Instagram

♥️

A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on

Watch documentary below:

1. mamaisabel

February 4, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Kylie’s had a baby, Kylie’s had a baby tra la la la la la la!

2. Mamamia

February 4, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Mtchewwwwww…Okay. We understand.

3. Tasmea

February 4, 2018 at 11:50 pm

I hope this takes her off the screens and papers. Next! Oh wait wait congrats!!! Now, Next!!!

4. Jay

February 5, 2018 at 12:33 am

Her Mom actually ruined her life.
    It’s good however she has a close-knit family and the funds to cater for herself and her baby. But a lot goes into motherhood besides money.

5. Ottawa queen

February 5, 2018 at 12:33 am

How old is she again???

• Bola

February 5, 2018 at 12:45 am

20. Got pregnant after 3 months of dating. While I’m happy she has the funds to thoroughly cater for herself and her baby; I also know the pregnancy was most likely unplanned and it takes a whole lot than money to be a Mother a cater for an additional life. Good luck to her!

• Bola

February 5, 2018 at 12:46 am

And cater*

• Ottawa Queen

February 5, 2018 at 1:37 am

Wow! What was I doing at the age of 20? ??Uhmm maybe preparing for some major exams but definitely not thinking about raising a child. Gudluck to her!

6. Udegbunam Chukwudi

February 5, 2018 at 12:59 am

Na wa oh! Women sha. You can’t just be happy for her and waka pass. You all have to talk tr**h about how she will most probably fail at motherhood. smh

• Shandi

February 5, 2018 at 1:09 am

If this was a Naija girl or an African girl now what you’ll be saying would be totally different. But it’s Kylie Jenner so it’s okay and it’s now suddenly goals like people are saying on Instagram. Please show me where in this comment anyone said she’ll fail at motherhood? Perhaps you need to see an eye specialist. They’re responsible for what they’ve said and you’re responsible for what you understand. No one’s fault you lack comprehension skills. All they pointed out, which is a fact was that the pregnancy was most likely unplanned but she sure has the financial resources to cater for herself and her baby.

• Udegbunam Chukwudi

February 5, 2018 at 1:29 am

@Shandi It’s you that lacks comprehension skills. Oponu. It’s not my fault that you can’t read between the lines. This isn’t about Kylie or she being a white girl or whatever. I would never yarn trash about a full grown matured woman who just gave birth. For your information, she’s 20 years old and some of our mothers gave birth to us at a younger age sef.

• Shandi

February 5, 2018 at 1:40 am

Your family members are oponu, not me. No one said she’ll fail at motherhood, so I’m not sure where you got that gibberish from. Also, that “some mothers” gave birth at age 20, doesn’t mean everyone else will have to capacity to handle motherhood at that age, or most mothers were mothers at age 20. By saying that her pregnancy was unplanned which was MOST LIKELY the case isn’t yarning trash. By said a lot goes into motherhood besides having money IS NOT yarning trash. Go to bed, please.

• Udegbunam Chukwudi

February 5, 2018 at 1:48 am

@Shandi Coman make me ?. May people have only tr**h to talk when your time comes ??

• Susan

February 5, 2018 at 1:50 am

Chukwudi,
      No one is attacking her. She has all the money in the world, and couldn’t take contraceptives? That Mothers back in the day were Mothers at 20 doesn’t mean that people can be Mothers at 20 in this generation. They were a lot wiser, firmer, etc in everything at the time. Also, even then, not all Mothers had kids at that age at the time. That’s even far from the point as no one is even saying that she’s too old or young, it’s her own problem. No one is surprised really cause sincerely, everyone saw this coming for Kylie. It was only a matter of time. Her family let her grow up way too fast. I guess people are only saying the pregancy was most probably unexpected. There’s a lot that goes into motherhood, not just about having sufficient finances. The depression that sometimes comes with it (even if you’re an adult), the emotions, everything. I’ve not seen one comment here where anyone said she’ll fail at motherhood. If anything; they’ve all mentioned she has the money to adequately take care of herself and her baby.

• Shandi

February 5, 2018 at 1:52 am

Huh?! People will only have trash to talk when your OWN time comes and that of your generations yet to come.

• Abk

February 5, 2018 at 1:56 am

Udegbunam Chukwudi,
      You always leave stupid and disturbing comments. You act strangely. “Women sha” that part was really stupid. Good thing the Shandi person threw your “curses” right back at you. So petty! This isn’t about women, they’re all saying the fact and no one is yarning dust here. If you’re looking for dust take your ass to shade room or tmz.

• Dee

February 5, 2018 at 8:00 am

I’m telling you! Sad.

• SMH

February 5, 2018 at 11:35 am

Chukwudii! We get you. You’re trying to act all open minded and all and I’ve been reading your lame lines since 19 korodom. This one here frankly, doesn’t cut it. Cut the bull crap and take your L. No one said she will fail at motherhood. Read ALL the comments above and even below yours and NO ONE said it. Everyone’s comment bordered on the fact that:
      1. She barely knows her baby daddy as they met about 3 months before he knocked her up
      2. She could be doing more for herself at 20 years, there’s time enough to have babies.

Mr Man, receive sense! Would you type what you just did were she to be your child? What is this world turning to that morals have eroded and the wrong things are the new cool? Please use your voice, whatever it is to promote values, not this rubbish “I must belong” you’re trying to portray cos I know deep down, you know this is not the way to go.

7. hhurfre

February 5, 2018 at 1:14 am

and she chose super bowl.. this family and attention .. its really something,… congrats though

8. Me

February 5, 2018 at 1:56 am

Why would you get pregnant at the peak of your career to make it worse you’re only 20, to make it even worse the father of the child is Travis Scott what the heck is that…officially the daftest kardashian. She really is the new Kim

9. Udegbunam Chukwudi

February 5, 2018 at 2:15 am

@Shandi Aaaaaw, unfortunately I have ZERO plans of having kids. ??

@Susan: That girl has been talking about kids and a family for a long time now. Anyone who follows the show well knows that so for people to insinuate she’s banking on just her financial status to raise the kid is just mean. With the kind of family she has sef, she is more than ready. That some of us can’t fathom being responsible for a baby at 20 doesn’t mean others can’t as well.

@Abk: Sorry but those st**id/disturbing comments are here to stay.

Make I go drink sleep medicine see whether this insomnia go vanish

• Nma

February 5, 2018 at 12:45 pm

That’s a damn lie, Udegbunam. Stop saying s—. She hasn’t been talking about having kids. She even said severally on keeping up with the kardashians that she didn’t want kids until she was at least 26. Even someone with half a brain will know the pregnancy was unplanned. And whether or not you have kids, the curses will still find a way back to you ? What you wish for someone comes right back at you! ? Senseless dude. How many guys do you see on this post posting shamelessly and saying ? like you?

• Jay

February 5, 2018 at 12:51 pm

Uncle, abi Aunt? She hasn’t been talking about having kids. I watched several interviews, even the one she had with teen vogue where she said she didn’t want kids anytime soon. The pregnancy was clearly a mistake/accident (a careless one at that); even a toddler should know this.

• Respecturself

February 6, 2018 at 11:44 am

Of course you have no plans , we can see what brain you have in your masculine body. Abeg aunty Chukwudi go sit down.

10. Jesibaby

February 5, 2018 at 3:09 am

Eeeya, she don finally start her own personal family journey. Wow. Kongrats

11. Temi Tope

February 5, 2018 at 5:22 am

WHILE WE TALK ABOUT THIS KYLIE.. OUR OWN BLOOD AND FLESH FROM NAIJA HAS COMMITTED THE MOST ATROCIOUS CRIME IN ITALY.
    I WONDER WHEN AND HOW AFRICANS WILL BE RESPECTED.. AND NOT TAKEN FOR GRANTED.

I
    Italian authorities apprehend ‘gunman’ targeting foreigners
    Italian authorities apprehend ‘gunman’ targeting foreigners
    Sporting a neo-Nazi tattoo on his forehead and an Italian flag draped across his shoulders, a failed political candidate allegedly terrorized an Italian city Saturday by shooting six African immigrants in a two-hour gun spree.

Luca Traini took aim at his victims from the window of his car, according to reports, as he cruised through Macerata, a city of 43,000 about 150 miles northeast of Rome.

“He drove around in his car and when he saw any colored people, he shot them,” said Marcello Mancini, a Macerata resident.

A Nigerian man was arrested several days ago in the horrific killing of 18-year-old Pamela Mastropietro.

Her dismembered body was found Wednesday in two suitcases, two days after she walked away from a drug-rehab center.

Suspicion fell on the local African community after witnesses said they saw Nigerian asylum seeker Innocent Oseghale, 29, with the suitcases in which Mastropietro’s remains were found.

Oseghale refused to talk to the police after his arrest.

“What was this worm still doing in Italy?” Northern League leader Matteo Salvini wrote on Facebook after the crime.

Macerata Mayor Romano Carancini saw a connection between Mostropietro’s killing and the victims of Saturday’s shootings.

“They were all of color, this is obviously a grave fact. As was grave what happened to Pamela,” Carancini said. “The closeness of the two events makes you imagine there could be a connection.”

Italian news reports said Carabinieri officers found a gun in Traini’s car. Traini planned his attack but acted alone, officials said.

The violence came amid a heated political campaign in Italy ahead of a general election planned for March 4.

Anti-foreigner sentiment is a key theme in the contest as Italy struggles with large numbers of migrants coming across the Mediterranean Sea. More than 600,000 mainly African migrants have reached Italy by boat over the past four years.

Traini was a Northern League candidate for the town council in Corridonia, about seven miles south of Macerata. He lost.

He previously was affiliated with Italian extremist parties like the neo-fascist Forza Nuova and CasaPound, Traini’s friends told the news agency ANSA.

Italian Premier Paolo Gentiloni condemned the shooting spree, saying, “hatred and violence will not succeed in dividing us.”

12. Jummy

February 5, 2018 at 6:48 am

Smh. Anyway many people saw this coming from a mile away.

13. MurderSheWrote

February 5, 2018 at 8:22 am

LOL. Congrats. And goodluck. Getting pregnant three months into a teenage lomance is quite wild. I pray for strength for you. And wisdom. Divine wisdom. Meanwhile a 25yo was disciplined in my church yesterday for getting preggers out of wedlock. And I’m here congratulating Kyliechukwu. See this life. It is well.

14. elise

February 5, 2018 at 8:33 am

hmmm

15. Bee

February 5, 2018 at 9:14 am

The video is cool, one needs to capture moments like this for future reference. My mum doesnt even have a pic of me as an infant. When God decides to bless me with my own child i will definitely make videos for memories……………

16. Cynical

February 5, 2018 at 9:20 am

Hmmm….. Kylie, Kylie??.
    Your life, your choice. My own is why embark on this journey with someone like Travis Scott, You and I both know you just signed up to be a single parent.

17. tobi

February 5, 2018 at 11:36 am

@chukwudi this is a blog that welcomes public opinion, hence the very much welcomed contrary opinions to your apparently childish whines. I dont understand why you’re throwing a hissy fit cursing people who dont agree with you. Prehaps its because its past your nap time. Stop being a silly princess, to think you will actually put a face and surname to your baffling comments is beyond me!!!.

• Gabby

February 5, 2018 at 12:20 pm

He’s a princess tho…. if you know wattamin

• Udegbunam Chukwudi

February 5, 2018 at 3:10 pm

@Gabby Hieeeeeeeeeee ? ?

• Buhari Bu Ndi Ojor

February 5, 2018 at 4:52 pm

Too many women having menstrual cramps on this matter. Loolz

• Gabby

February 5, 2018 at 10:42 pm

To think I used to feel for you Chukwudi when you were a ‘new commenter’ and people used to attack you cos of your comments. It is now you who is attacking people. O ma ga o!

18. Sani

February 5, 2018 at 12:17 pm

This girl is the one that will carry on the KRIS JENNER legacy… she is the true KRIS replica…she will go on to have several kids from different men and will also make money off her kids like silly.

Let wait, watch and see

• Quisse

February 5, 2018 at 4:49 pm

Miss Chukwudi, you typically comment like an imbecile. It was planned parenthood cause she didn’t abort? Are you for real?! Get yourself a brain, please. MANY people choose not to abort pregnancies, even if it the pregnancy was a mistake or unplanned. So the fact that she didn’t abort it doesn’t mean her “parenthood” was planned. Just shut up abeg. You’re leaving too many illogical comments. Not sure what point you’re trying to make.

19. Udegbunam Chukwudi

February 5, 2018 at 3:06 pm

@Nma wetin concern me with how other guys comment here? I say what I want to say and you don’t have to like it just like I don’t have to like what you’re saying ???

@Jay unfortunately BN doesn’t allow links. I would have pasted one that summarized all her baby talk over the years.

You say it’s clearly a mistake and she chose to have the baby just like that when she could have walked into Planned Parenthood and gotten rid of the baby as she’s still immature to have one ?. This must be one fabulous mistake as she is SO into it.

• Tapuwa

February 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm

But you’re wrong through and everyone else is right. I did watch part of the confession interviews or whatever it’s called on KUWTK where she said she didn’t want kids until she was in her mid twenties; she said she didn’t want it to ruin her upcoming career at the time. Of course she’ll say she wants kids now that she’s pregnant and a Mother. I don’t get the basis of your arguments; the pregnancy was clearly unplanned. I’m sure it was because of the public slander especially as she just met him for not up to 3 months after her split with Tyga that she went into hiding; even though everyone already knew she was pregnant and weren’t even surprised by it. Enough with your rants already; it’s annoying.

• Buhari Bu Ndi Ojor

February 5, 2018 at 4:55 pm

Chukwudi, ignore all these women. Their lives are empty. Babe is 20, she has money and the love of family I wonder what their problem is with her. Taking panadol for another persin headache. See what Buhari is causing.

• passingby

February 5, 2018 at 5:31 pm

Loool ??????when the Nigerian queer welcomes/ supports ANY type of chaos to provide a smoke shield for his own perverted ass. Looool. Aunty/uncle/abstract chukwudi weldone we see you .

• bokun

February 5, 2018 at 7:25 pm

???????Abstract ke ??, ambiguous nko?!!? hehahahahahahehe????. Bellanaija army of commentors you people will not kill me. I confess i just clicked to read comments on my train home.

• Susan

February 6, 2018 at 12:02 am

Lol it’s your Mom and sisters lives that are empty.

20. chichi

February 5, 2018 at 4:11 pm

Chai chukwudi? Tufiakwa . i spit out. So na here you come to waste your testosterone. Lazy man. You think it is easy to be a woman . hian Mama must hear about this. Lazy gagun.

21. Wii

February 5, 2018 at 5:38 pm

Most of you need to travel abroad for exposure.

• Ruth

February 5, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Ummmm I live “abroad” and I can tell you that even I found this to be strange and not praise-worthy in the slightest! I’ve read all the comments on here and while I may not agree with most, especially Mr. Chukwudi’a comments, I definitely understand their respective views. Personally I find nothing appealing about teenage pregnancies back home or here in oyinbo land.

• Exq

February 6, 2018 at 12:07 am

Are you not a moron? So because some don’t agree with a 20 year old getting pregnant after knowing someone for just 3 months, means they should “travel abroad for exposure”? ?? So “travelling abroad” is the only way to get exposure? How are you even sure those commenting aren’t abroad? I have never read such a foolish comment. Such stupidity. You need a brain, and the exposure you’re talking about. Such ignorance! ????

• bokun

February 6, 2018 at 12:31 am

Hummm no ma sir. The home of knowledge is not over the seas and far far away. One can get exposure from the simple process of opening a book. Humm please recieve common sense o!

• ferrel