News

Vanessa Trump & Donald Trump Jr are getting a Divorce

It's Confirmed! Vanessa Trump and Donald Trump Jr, are getting a Divorce - BellaNaija

Donald Trump Jr. & Vanessa Trump. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

Vanessa Trump has filed for a divorce from her husband, son of U.S. president Donald Trump Jr., Page Six reports.

It had been reported on Thursday that the two could be getting a divorce, as sources claimed they were living separate lives.

Well, Vanessa has filed for divorce in Manhattan Supreme Court.

A joint statement released by the couple to Page Six read:

After 12 years of marriage, we have decided to go our separate ways.

We will always have tremendous respect for each other and our families. We have five beautiful children together and they remain our top priority. We ask for your privacy during this time.

The couple got married in 2005 and have 5 children between the ages of 3 and 10 together.

Sources claim Vanessa was sick of politics and being alone all the time, as Donald Jr. is always away.

Donald Jr. took over the family business after his father became president. In February Vanessa was take to the hospital after receiving a letter containing a white substance later confirmed to be corn starch.

Photo Credit: John Moore/Getty Images

1. le coco

March 16, 2018 at 1:27 pm

ok

• NDBabe

March 18, 2018 at 12:48 am

THere is only so much brainlessness that is tolerable. After a while you wish you were poor but having brainy conversations. You dont want to lose brain cells in the name of marriage. She is also under threat now. Poor girl was sent a package by some crazy because she marry retard. She don carry go. This is her announcement to the world that she no follow do oh. Make dem no kill carry go for nothin.

2. Joy

March 16, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Hmnnn. Very difficult to believe, if some women had all thes they won’t bother. She has her own business, husband in politics with 5 children in America where some people cannot afford to have more than 2 max 3. Life looks good. Only God can protect you from evil. If you stay prayerful and focused on God, he will deliver you from extra white substances. There are people who did not die because someone killed them. They died of a disease right in the hospital.. They were not in the lime light or related to Donald Trump. They still died.

• Lilo

March 16, 2018 at 5:54 pm

No amount of fame, money, connection is worth SOME people’s happiness and peace of mind. American women are unlike Lagos socialites always suffering and smiling just to keep up appearances

• Z!

March 17, 2018 at 4:10 pm

What are you saying? Prayerful and focused? SMH

3. Ec

March 16, 2018 at 6:11 pm

Bella stop deleting my comments

• Lilo

March 16, 2018 at 7:26 pm

They be lost their daggone mind with comment deletion. Won ma wa ok last last tho…

4. AdamaziEvents

March 16, 2018 at 10:38 pm

She will write a book and it will sell out

• Ec

March 16, 2018 at 11:20 pm

It will sell. Funny I will not be interested in hearing what she has to say. She knew him and the kind of family.
      Oh well

5. Anonymous

March 17, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Thanks LILO. It’s in Naija that the babe will be suffering and smiling and cutting shows and be enthralled with the money at her disposal. Girls and women here are culturally different.

It’s different from rich naija guys who instead of awarding scholarships with their loot award their P.P and claim that she needed the money to go to school. Why don’t you just award her a scholarship without taking advantage of her???? May God help us to stop celebrating 80 year olds having 4 kids from their granddaughter’s age mates who are probably from very poor homes and most likely were “awarded”to him by poor ignorant parents!!

6. Joy

March 19, 2018 at 3:13 pm

As a highly educated woman who has obtained education in Nigeria, US and UK. I want to emphasize the fact that marital complications are realities in some homes. Most women do not bare it all, there may be more issues than meets the eye so I am careful not to assume. Going by surface script, I still stand my ground regarding the point made earlier. We live in a world that rejoices at scattered families, a world that exalts a woman who works very hard to keep her career but shames a woman who tries her very best to keep her home. At this juncture, think about the revered Hillary Clinton, I therefore totally disagree with the fact that choosing to stay in a marriage and building a home is an African thing. When I read the story, I did not see reference to domestic violence or adultery so I felt they could still work it out. I don’t enjoy listening to stories by children whose parents got divorced, it saddens me. If you listen to such stories from white children especially, (most white parents raise their children differently, strong bonds) you will understand what I mean. Even after series of counselling, the void affects them badly. I am a Christian woman who believes that God blessed me with a home. In fact, in my own case, God spoke to my husband and confirmed to me. I don’t do things frivolously and just before any one jumps into conclusions, read my message from the beginning. This marriage may have underlying tones and issues that cannot be shared with the public. No matter the changes in this world, I choose to raise Biblical standards, I choose to love and not hate or envy, I choose to help build and not scatter and I choose to say a word of prayer for this family. Donald Trump is not perfect, many of you hiding under the guise of your laptops are not either. You do things within the four walls of your room, you cannot even share with your own blood sister or brother. I am not judging you. There is deliverance in Christ and you don’t have to see your case as incorrigible.

7. princevinco

March 23, 2018 at 9:31 am

Yes, the rich also cry, getting a divorce? This shows that it takes more than wealth and personality to make a good husband and wife. While some ladies may be killing themselves to get the hands of a rich man or a personality in marriage, this lady, “Vanessa” is divorcing her husband, the son of an America president. For emphasize, no matter who you are, if you toil with the basic marriage principles, your marriage will surely crash as well.