Relationships

The Real Double Wahala! #BBNaija’s Tobi & Cee-C cover Media Room Hub’s May Issue

BellaNaija.com

Former Big Brother Naija housemates Tobi and Cee-C are the latest cover stars for Media Room Hub magazine’s May issue.

The housemates who were known for their turbulent relationship speak to the magazine about the happenings in house, where their relationship went wrong and life after the house.

Read excerpts below:

On if their drama was scripted:

Tobi: In the Bigbrother house generally, nothing was scripted, everything that happened in there was very natural. Even at a point we thought we were boring and they might probably want to scrap the show that was how bad it was. So, nothing was predetermined everything was totally natural and that’s the nature of the game.

Cee-C: Eeeeerm…I totally agree with what Tobi said, in the house nothing was scripted. None of us was given any script to work on, everything that happened in the house were normal day to day activities.

On what attracted them to each other in the beginning:

Tobi: In the game, how it happened was the head of house challenge. First of all, when we got on stage I saw this beautiful lady that was wearing a nice dress, so I complimented. And when we got to the house, we fakely got evicted and went back to the house. At first, I was meant to choose Koko, but she denied knowing me at a point prior to winning head of house, so I chose Cee-C as my partner. Naturally we started to bound, for the first two weeks it was more like sharing and knowing someone you kind of have like minds with, so we used to share thoughts and we kind of built a safe space around each other at that point.

Cee-C: So I got into Big Brother house amongst all the guys in the house, I saw this very nice looking young man, of course he is mentally attractive and I watched him everyday, watched the way he handles the task, he pays attention to details. He is this guy that always cares about me, asking me questions about my well-being, more like we built a home together in the first few weeks because every night we come back to the bed to talk about the day. For me, the attraction was all package, it was amazing, he was an amazing guy too.

On owing eachother an apology and making things right:

Tobi: Yeah, I agree. I have been the one talking since; to be honest nobody can tell me that part in the house was a game. Of course, professionally I don’t hate her. A lot of things I did do in the house, how I was able to handle a lot of things in the house was because I still see her as a friend. But for me, for this relationship to continue three things are involved. Accept you were wrong, apologize and then try to be better.

Cee-C: I don’t want to sound defensive in here but the truth is I don’t think I owe Tobi any apology as at now. You know why? Because I have already apologized for using certain words at him that is, what I know I said wrong. When I went into the house, I didn’t ask Tobi to come around me, I didn’t force him to like me. He should have simply walk up to me to tell me what I did wrong. One thing I know I did very wrong was the day that I used a lot of bad words to him, for that I apologized to Tobi.

On if he (Tobi’s) relationship with Alex was to spite Cee-C:

Tobi: At no point did I do anything to spite Cee-C, even Alex sometimes preach to me about her, she’s the kind of girl who sees good in everybody, even when she thinks you are not so cool. I actually learnt that from Alex, I learnt to see good in people because it gives positive energy.

On going for Anger Management classes:

Cee-C: I won’t say because someone did one or two things and I reacted, I don’t have anger issue. You can be angry but don’t react that way, that’s not cool. For me it’s all about learning, knowing the fact that bottling thing inside is not good enough, you can explode at anytime and hurt the other person.

Read their full Interview here.

1. Mee

May 10, 2018 at 11:23 am

Hmmm, this girl doesn’t just have anger issues but also pride! There is nothing like being humble realising your mistakes and finding ways to amend them. You didn’t want to sound defensive indeed.

God resists, elbows the proud! Kontinu you hear

2. Olu

May 10, 2018 at 11:50 am

I kinda like them together….yes I said it! ?

3. Jayn

May 10, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Tobi is an idiot. After all the apologies in the house he’s still making noise that she should apologize to him. Has he apologized for any single thing he did in that house? Not just to Cee-C but to Leo and Bambam and Lolu for the nonsense he said about them. Spoiled brat.

4. bubu

May 10, 2018 at 2:02 pm

we will never truly know who people are. but for some reason they both sound really hurt. Ceecee comes off as self absorbed and Tobi seems like he craves external validation. the other day saw non-fans of both wishing them ill. the belief that bad things should happen to bad people or people who hurt us most face misfortune always make me laff. just like a professional prostitutes can commits 20 abortions and still marry and be struggling with birth control after 6kids. and virgin go marry and never conceive. that life oh. last last they will all be fine.

5. Mrs chidukane

May 10, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Cee c has this spiciness. I like her. She should learn her angles though. I think Leo was the best looking man in the house. That guy just has it.

• Mahka

May 10, 2018 at 3:05 pm

I concur…
      Her angles here are really bad, n the photographer too…
      Love me some Leo?

6. shuri

May 10, 2018 at 2:31 pm

Cee C is a stunner!

7. tracy

May 10, 2018 at 2:44 pm

they would both be fine but hasnt this show ended?

8. Bey

May 10, 2018 at 4:50 pm

Ceecee I like you, but you need to work on your attitude. Even an 80yr old woman can take correction, no one knows it all. You need to also work on your anger issues. I see someone with a good heart but no control of her emotions.
    Apologize for the last time to Tobi for that last outburst and keep it moving.
    Tobi you need to forgive, free your mind and let things be. Both of you are not right for eachother but you can atleast be on friendly terms.

• Lailatu

May 10, 2018 at 7:33 pm

@ Bey, Apologize for the last time again ?! So you know she has apologized already, how many more times do you want her to apologize? Abeg free the girl it’s not like Tobi is blameless.

9. Lanre

May 10, 2018 at 8:25 pm

I guess the kind of apology Tobi expect is that which is between them, for screwing up a perfect relationship at the first instance. They both put in alot of energy and share same views but c cee trying to control free flow of emotions, thereby denying Tobi to fully express himself .

10. Intheoverseas

May 11, 2018 at 10:54 am

Nah the apology expected is for all other insults and jeers she had given him. Emasculating him and making fun of him really. The 2 hour tirade wasn’t the first time. She had abused him several times to provoke a reaction and since he seldom responded to her he became a joke across Africa. Women are hailing her as strong and calling him a « pussy » that cant handle a strong woman. I guess handle to them handle means « beat her into submission ». No wonder there is a rise in Domestic Violence.

I think Tobi needs to move on. The fans dont make it easy but he should try. Cece will get straightened out in the future by someone else.

11. Ela

May 11, 2018 at 11:42 am

Watched the interview on youtube. This poorly edited article does no justice. No fan of either but Ceec seemed quite grown. Tobi sounded childish and immature… Really hope they don’t come back together. He can’t handle her being more successful. The fact that she seems to be making some progress and liked outside the house is really irking him. Scary!!!

12. Mirald

May 14, 2018 at 6:37 am

Grow up you guys you are not kids anymore,whatever happens in Rome stays in Rome so also let whatever happened in the house stay in the house and move on………..✌?