Scoop

#DruAt32: Vimbai Mutinhiri celebrates her Man on his Birthday!

First a sweet surprise trip and now an intimate dinner with family and friends! Vimbai Mutinhiri is showing off her romantic side for her boyfriend, Andrew ‘Dru’ Ekpenyong‘s 32nd birthday.

The Zimbabwean TV personality threw her man a beautiful birthday dinner at Urban Grill in Accra. In attendance were close friends and family of the couple including Dru’s elder brother Asuquo Ekpenyong, Joselyn Dumas and Kofi Okyere Darko.

A post shared by Vimbai Mutinhiri (@miss_vimbai) on

There was a personalised menu, lots of wine and of course, cake!

A post shared by Vimbai Mutinhiri (@miss_vimbai) on

For the dinner, Vimbai wore a fun and flirty pink dress from Nigerian brand Wild Magnolia.
She posted more photos on her Instagram:

A post shared by Vimbai Mutinhiri (@miss_vimbai) on

A post shared by Vimbai Mutinhiri (@miss_vimbai) on

Happy Birthday to him!

1. Mrs chidukane

June 5, 2018 at 11:57 pm

AKA girls keep off, he’s mine. I wonder if he’s OK with this. I would feel awkward claiming a guy in this way if he hasn’t claimed me first. I mean, if the relationship crashes, how will I deny ever dating him? The only guy I dated that I ever took a picture with is my husband after our engagement . I can’t come and spoil my market abeg.

• Fizzy

June 6, 2018 at 1:12 am

Life is for the living. If it crashes, it crashes. Who cares what anyone thinks or says? YOLO!

• To Fizzy

June 6, 2018 at 2:50 pm

You are right, no one else cares but SHE probably does!

• mz_daniels

June 6, 2018 at 9:40 am

Asin eh, this is the classic ‘how to claim a guy 101’ maybe the bobo was trying to drag foot as a wealthy, fine, calabar brother but sister Vimbai has put a stamp on it. Everyone else beware

• Mrs chidukane

June 7, 2018 at 7:40 am

I went and did my research. The guy has been claiming her oh and even inviting her to family events. Its like all roads will lead to the altar very soon.

2. Umm

June 6, 2018 at 12:28 am

Is this an #AD? This post and the previous on this issue is confusing

3. Anne

June 6, 2018 at 1:07 am

Hmnnn. Well, I guess it will be difficult to break up with the lady, I am not wishing them bad at all. Anyway men will do what they want to do. Although this looks good stating the fact that a man should be pampered and appreciated. Guess wives should do this for their husbands. She is letting the man know for sure that she will be bringing something to the table and will not be a burden. Anyway me I am old school o. No one will know, I won’t put it out on social media

4. BTM

June 6, 2018 at 7:41 am

just give her a ring already,,,,, make we hear word

5. Silent Majority

June 6, 2018 at 8:23 am

32?
    Brah…..

6. Annie

June 6, 2018 at 9:22 am

She kinda looks preggers..maybe its just my eyes though

• Dee

June 7, 2018 at 12:21 am

My eyes too

7. Bella

June 6, 2018 at 11:36 am

It’s a tough one but personally I would say, let him claim me first then I can reciprocate. Its a very dangerous thing to love a man more than he loves you. He needs to be a man and this is sweet, a very sweet gesture but I would tread carefully if I was her, A man needs to go ahead first with these kind of things, but that is my own thoughts. Good luck to them both

8. Nky

June 6, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Vimbai is usually quiet with her private life. She must have decided to share this for a reason. I will do this for my man but not share on Social media. To each his own. I love love.

9. Cece

June 6, 2018 at 6:47 pm

Chai. See gbegboruns on this post. If u think he is not claiming her how do u know? Truth is most of u dont even know him or have acess to his social media account to have this fact unless im wrong. He may be on the quiet side, u know.

10. Xo

June 6, 2018 at 7:05 pm

See analysis on a person’s relationship oh! Someone threw a birthday dinner for her own boyfriend, and that is what all these analysis are for. You guys should calm down and mind your businesses. BN ,because you lack content ,you now use subtle means to shade . Petty! If her boyfriend threw this dinner for her would this even generate one post?
    Why are women like this?

• Xo

June 6, 2018 at 7:07 pm

Generate one comment*

• Joy

June 7, 2018 at 4:23 am

Haba. How can I mind my business if you put your business out on social.media. I honestly thought the reason you put it out there is for me to think and analyze. If I put my picture on SM and people start writing comments, can’t blame them. I chose to do that.

11. Chioma

June 8, 2018 at 2:35 am

Men should be spoiled too. There are different ways to make a man feel good. It’s not just giving your body and cooking. Take him out, spend money on him, shower him with compliment(earned and we’ll deserved) and celebrate not only when he does things for you. Women are saying he’s just a boyfriend, what if they break up.

when a boyfriend takes his girl to buy celebrate her, buy designer things none of these women say he’s doing too much, he’s just a boyfriend. Infact, women will say ah, he’s a good guy he will take care of his future wife.
    When I initiate things with my husband, he feels so special and wanted. And when I tell you he does things without telling and asking him now.