Music

President Buhari breaks fast with Small Doctor, Sound Sultan, Tania Omotayo, #BBNaija’s Tobi

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday broke his Ramadan fast with some youths and artists in Nigeria.

The president hosted them to a meal at the State House in Abuja.

Among those present were Small DoctorKunle Afolayan, Tobi Bakre, Tania Omotayo and Sound Sultan.

See a video and photos of the iftar below:

President Buhari breaks fast with Small Doctor, Sound Sultan, #BBNaija's Tobi | BellaNaija Photo Credit: buharisallau

1. Omalicha

June 7, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Hehehe.. Mr . President wan bribe us make we forget say him talk say we dey lazy?… we are still vexing ooo.. the bribe wee not work??

• Jade

June 9, 2018 at 5:59 pm

The bribe won’t work for you but it already worked for the useless youths in these photos. When money enta naija mata, they go sell their Papa and mama.
      Absolutely no reason for these youths to sell their dignity for cheap fame. Buhari hates the youths, he doesn’t believe they are capable of anything or stand for truth but can you blame him. Look at the photo. So, these old idiots will use the same failed strategy to get youths over and over.

2. Disappointed

June 7, 2018 at 11:07 pm

I’m so pained right now!!!! The youths are supposed to stick together & be the voice of the REVOLUTION! Do you think Buhari knows who any of these people are?! This is a political move! I’m so angry!!!

My own sha is, if Buhari wins the 2019 election, Nigeria will FALL my hand!! I will be DONE with the country and playing my part in trying to save it. Its so UNFORTUNATE that I have to share my BEAUTIFUL country with serpents that want to destroy it but if Buhari wins in 2019, I will be forced to just take what Nigeria has to offer me & keep it moving, as opposed to building her up, and I don’t want that.

SMH for Nigerian youths!! WHAT A JOKE!!!

Somebody, please tell me what Buhari has done for this country APART FROM BEING A DECORATIVE HEAD IF STATE!!!

• Gbemi

June 8, 2018 at 3:09 pm

Sorry don’t be annoyed .. but hope you have collected your pvc

3. Chris

June 7, 2018 at 11:17 pm

This is the problem with the youth.they can’t voice their anger.when dey are suppose to use this medium to hurt buhari by refusing this gesture,they can and started smelling for camera.God help us

• Mrs chidukane

June 7, 2018 at 11:31 pm

Exactly. When they have the opportunity, they misuse it. OAN, someone was saying Mamman Daura is the most over bearing Secretary to the Federal Government he has ever seen and I agree. The man actually thinks he is VP. He’s in every picture buhari is in. I guess he is his handler and is keeping people from discovering that Buhari is Jubril from Sudan,hahaaha.

• Anon

June 8, 2018 at 2:31 am

It’s Abba Kyari who’s here with him and always with him. He always has that “if looks could kill” look. He’s the Chief of Staff to Buhari.

Mamman Daura stays behind the scene as a puppet master.

The Secretary to the FG is Boss Mustapha.

• Anon

June 8, 2018 at 6:19 am

The man who is always with him is Abba Kyari. He has the “if looks could kill” thing about him. He is his Chief of Staff.

Mamman Daura likes to stay behind the scene pulling strings.

The Secretary to the Federal Government is Boss Mustapha. I would be worried if he followed the President everywhere.

• Anon

June 8, 2018 at 6:20 am

Comment awaiting moderation forever ?

• Mrs chidukane

June 8, 2018 at 4:20 pm

My dear,thanks for the correction. I don’t even know a third of the people in his government. The man looks very sinister and up to no good.

• Aare farmland

June 8, 2018 at 2:11 am

We have what we call a hustler culture, it functions to add little value to people even the hustler. Usually the end game is to take has much by providing very little. The picture shows a bunch of agile and hungry youths with a contented old man and weird thinker in red cap.

• Toese

June 8, 2018 at 9:45 am

Refuse bawo? If you are invited you can refuse but l wont refuse ni temi….which kain radarada vex be dat…when will I have that opportunity again…

Anyway l trust Kunle Afolayan to talk sha if not anything for the movie industry…make dem use #KimKardashianDonaldTrump sense oo

4. yinka

June 7, 2018 at 11:25 pm

It is a shame that these so called celebrities attended this photo op. They should be revolutionary and bearer for change, but they seemed satisfied to be lured into this bullshit. They have started the campaign for Buhari now and will later on start complaining about bad government. I am done with this so called celebrity.

5. Comment

June 8, 2018 at 4:37 am

My assumption is that they were fasting because many fasting youth out there who could also use this kind gesture that are not celebs…..anyway, let’s be optimistic it’s one step ahead…by the way, those criticizing don’t know what they discussed with Buhari. Pictures don’t tell it all…

And yes there are lazy your out there. Truth is bitter. Of course it’s wrong to generalize but many of the touts out there will rather be touts hat engage in meaningful employment. People should stop bullying others for voicing a difference of opinion.

6. Made

June 8, 2018 at 6:18 am

Whem you’re also invited by the president, make sure you decline the offer but if you eventually go, please ensure you voice your anger ooooo…just ensure..

• Elle

June 8, 2018 at 8:38 am

We already know people like you. Once they see what they will *eat* they can’t think straight again.

7. Sk breezy

June 8, 2018 at 6:42 am

I nor blame una lazy elders ?‍♂️ una turn nigeria to dustbin of history I also blame the lazy yth that have time to eat with you

8. Smh

June 8, 2018 at 7:29 am

Yet blood has been shed and is still being shed in Benue and other places. These folks here are sellouts. EOD.

Buhari, your plan will NOT work, go and rest rather than chasing second term at your age.

9. Nky

June 8, 2018 at 8:05 am

I did not know Tania Omotayo was a muslim.

10. BAB

June 8, 2018 at 8:09 am

We are reading the signs of the times as we see 2019 approaching. Weh done!

11. Nkechi

June 8, 2018 at 8:43 am

But some of them are Christians which iftar Mubarak (breaking of fast) did they go for.

12. Lailatu

June 8, 2018 at 10:02 am

All these guys are not major players in Nigeria’s entertainment. Where are the big celebrities who supported his presidential ambition? I guess the smart ones don’t to be associated with failure.

13. Rio Peter

June 8, 2018 at 11:08 am

That is not my priority

14. TT

June 8, 2018 at 12:06 pm

That your young guy sitting next to Buhari – his face looks like”see these mumu people, if only you guys know, we are using you”

15. Ephi

June 8, 2018 at 1:16 pm

All I have to say is “fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me”

16. Mama Ayo

June 8, 2018 at 4:10 pm

These “youths” are just looking for money to feed their hungry bellies. They should never ever join the masses to complain about anything in Nigeria. They believe that once they have money in their pockets , it is not their concern what happens to their neighbors , Please remind them that they will need more security by the time this old man is done with Nigeria.They should remember the “Youth Earnestly ask for Abacha”, Abacha 1 million man march”. We will not forget…… Posterity will not forget. Sound Sultan,Kunle Afolayan, you really fall my hand sha. The others no too disappoint me. My expectation from them was quite low to start with.

17. Amaka

June 8, 2018 at 4:48 pm

I can’t. I just can’t. When will Nigerian youths learn?? What is the meaning of this photo-up with Buhari? Seriously, is it that Nigerian youths cannot learn from the behavior of Youths here in America? Did they not see how Trump was snubbed by the winners of the NFL and NBA cups respectively? Common Nigerian Youths! Common!!! Please if those of us in the diaspora are looking for how we can come home and join hands to push these old criminals out of office, and you all are there having a photo-up with the man that called you all LAZY, for goodness sake. I hope this is not going to be another flopped plan come 2019. COMMON YOUTHS OF NIGERIA!!!!
    COMMON!!!!!!!

18. Derby

June 8, 2018 at 6:24 pm

Imagine

19. E.b

June 8, 2018 at 7:36 pm

Why do you nigerians look up to these people called “celebrities” I don’t know what is worth celebrating.especially the tobi guy. He lived in a house for some months with some other people.so???
    They should not be seen as moral compasses. They are just people with their own agenda.

20. Ify

June 8, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, am a fresh graduate, currently waiting for service, but desperately in need of a job,in order to keep body and soul together while waiting for service. Please anyone with something that help, please and please help me.
    Thanks and God bless you, as I wait in anticipation

21. Miss Anoni Moss

June 9, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Buhari trying to secure the West, gave you guys MKO day then invited your youths to Aso Rock… we see you sir. I wonder what he will do for the east….