Scoop

He has “showed me more love than most will ever have a man to do” – T.I. surprises Wife with New Car on her Birthday

BellaNaija.com

T.I.‘s wife Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris is celebrating her 43rd birthday and to mark her special day, her husband showed up and showed out…according to her.

The music star gifted her a new car which he filled with several luxurious other gift items.

She shared a video of herself inside the car and captioned:

Thank you so much Mr. Harris @troubleman31 for showing up on MY ACTUAL birthday & showing out! I really really love this car & all the other nice gifts & I just wanted to tell u how thankful I am. Regardless of whatever, you have done more for me & showed me more love than most will ever have a man to do/give in a lifetime & I appreciate you for that! By the way I’m having an amazing birthday! Thank you to everyone who made this day a special one!! ?????❤️ #714#CancerSeason #17yrsWorth

In December 2017, Tiny had reportedly filed for divorce. It was however later reported that T.I. had never been served with divorce papers.

T.I. also shared a post about the gifts on his Twitter account with the caption, “What’s understood requires no explanation!!! I’m always here to show up and show out for mines. Regardless of WHATEVER!!! King ain’t never missed a beat!!! Happy Gday Mrs H.”

1. Ada

July 15, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Ok oooo. 3 weeks ago, he was caught on tape slapping another woman’s behind in a club in addition to his other admitted incidences of cheating. Women sha!

• Fizzy

July 15, 2018 at 11:56 pm

I yam tired. WAKANDA love is she talking about? Standards must be very low on her side of town. Biko, let me come and be going.

2. Babym

July 15, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Chai this is so embarrassing ? sometimes it’s better to just keep quiet. Zero self confidence ehhh! Sigh..

3. cocoa

July 15, 2018 at 3:57 pm

The world has their own definition of love. The rest of us who are saved see how foolish they look. But they have not even the slightest clue.

4. tatz

July 15, 2018 at 5:24 pm

someone on Twitter said ‘cheaters buy the most expensive gifts’ ?

5. omomo

July 15, 2018 at 5:53 pm

are they still together?? she’s the mother of his kids so yeah that should count for something …..and life is to short for beefing ..